College Football 2009 Season thread~!

ROC

*remebers that same game in which Stanford won .... also remembers that game where Quizz only had 2.7ypc against Cal and that other game where Gerhart had 6.8ypc against Cal ... and all those other games this season where Gerhart avg'd no less than 4.4ypc in any of them* :pervert:

Yeah, so thank you Fresno St for getting my Bowl Pick 'em off to a shit start <_< ... at least Rutgers pulled through. Actually think tonight's game (Southern Miss/MTSU) could be very entertaining.

*remembers that Las Vegas Bowl where Quizz fumbled and had it returned for a TD that opened the flood gates for OSU to get ass raped by BYU* :pervert:

Yeah not a good game for the Rodgerses .... two fumbles, a gimme TD dropped at the goal line, and getting blown out of the stadium. Ouch.

Go Mountain West (Y) ... continue whipping that Pac 10 ass.

EDIT - whoops, another turnover .. and uh, LOL at trying to tackle Tonga ... you got run the fuck over. :lmao:

Edited by HailtotheKing

aaaaaannndd Utah roars back to beat Cal :) WOOOOOOT ! Go MWC !

ugh, I love me some SMU back in a bowl game for the first time since the Death Penalty, but I don't see any way they're going to stop the TRIPLE 1,000 YARD ATTACK from Nevada. Yes, the Wolfpack has THREE people that have rushed for over 1K yards this year.

:rolleyes: I noticed you posted in here before the game rather than wait until it was over ..... wait no you didn't.

and yeah, having two of those guys out pretty much killed before the start ...

Care to make a comment before any of the remaining games or are you just going to stay on the sideline and then make a comment after the game like the freshman that didn't play ?

Anyways, going forward for the three games tomorrow:

I like Ohio ... they force turnovers like crazy and Marshall is going through the coaching change and all, but Marshall could run all over 'em. I'll still go with the fighting Soliches.

I'll take Pitt over NC. Pitt's offense has been more consistant and they both have good defenses.

I'm taking BC over USC too. Not exactly super in love with the pick but for some reason I see USC just shitting the bed in this one. They are more than unhappy with the bowl, already consider the season a failure, and another loss won't matter to them. BC has something to gain with a win.

I guess someone mad...I could care less about these games past the Sugar Bowl. I can't make a post in the thread about what will happen if I'm not on, so no need to bager people, gosh.

I'm taking Ohio, simply for the fact that Marshall fan that's not a homer said their pass defense is horrible, and from what I saw against UCF he was right.

Taking Pitt over NC because Dion Lewis is really that good

BC/USC will be closer then people think, but you would be a fool to think that USC wont come out to play. They need this game to set theirselves up for a higher ranking at the beginning of next year, which is all that matters in the sad system we have.

Uh, yeah so Urban Meyer resigning after the Sugar Bowl ? "health" huh ? I guess that's what he's calling Tebowless :shifty:

Seriously though, wtf ? Talk about out of nowhere.

And thank you Pitt for not screwing that up in the end.

Oh, and WOW ... WTF ? I understand USC FAN that you're used to a certain level with your football team .... but holy crap your turnout for the Bowl game IN FUCKING CALIFORNIA is flat out embarrasing. I mean WTF ? I suspect that UCLA FAN will be in better numbers here in DC for the Bowl game against Temple. That's just pathetic.

I highly doubt he's quitting because the Gators won't have Tebow anymore. He's probably resigning because he's moving in with Tebow. :P

Just kidding about that, but I hope his problems aren't serious/life endangering....and I hope the Gators' next head coach is shit.