College Football 2009 Season thread~!

ROC

Recruiting dead period ends on Saturday. I'm so excited. Brian Kelly has been talking with that Henderson kid from Texas, that is the #1 offensive tackle in the country. Hoping he's able to pull some four-stars out of his ass, because Weis didn't have that great of a class coming in before he got fired.

We have four-star quarterback, Andrew Hendrix as a verbal. But he's suppose to be going to visit Florida at some point. I hope he doesn't back out, because as of right now all we have at Quarterback is Dayne Crist (who just had surgery and is going to miss all of spring practice) and Nate Montana (who sucked horrible in fucking community college ball).

Yeeeeah. I'm watching the press conference introducing Dooley at UT right now, and I'm not too thrilled. I have a bad feeling that they took what they could get the quickest rather than taking the best they could get. The athletic director said he wanted to have a coach in place by the weekend, and he's going to reap what he sews. Hamilton will be out on his ass if Dooley fails or bails. (If it wasn't for what he's done for UT's basketball programs, he'd already be gone)

I'm willing to give Dooley a chance, but I'm wary. Yes, he's only coached 3 years and has a losing record, but he did get LA Tech their first bowl win in 30 years and the WAC is a whack conference anyway.