FLASH FORWARD

Big Red Fury

Completely. He knows he's dying, fiancee can't take it and breaks it off with him, he finds solace in computer chick co-worker, he dies, hence why she seems disappointed when she finds out she's having a girl.

So that Kraut was a real d-bag. I'm not sure what happened there at the end. Did that little kid see some kind of a mushroom cloud? I don't know. Anyway the crows dying was pretty interesting too. I wonder what's going to happen with Cho too, he's kind of a shallow character so far, I'd like to see some depth created with him.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I was really disappointed in this week's episode. We obviously haven't seen the last of Scheming Nazi, since he'll be back after Asian Guy gets shot on March 15. Plus something really bothered me about seeing the thing come out of the ground in Somalia in 1991 - seems like too easy a way out.

I'm thinking whatever happened, somebody (clearly not the CDC) did investigate it and found out how to replicate it on mass. I don't think it's as easy as saying it was some toxic gas. There will be a twist along the way.

*EDIT* So on ABC they have these flash cards things, some interesting information. The episode that catches up to April 29th 2010 will air on April 29th 2010. D. Gibbons is named for Dave Gibbons who was one of the principle illustrators of the Watchmen series. The kangaroo significance will be addressed within the first 6 episodes supposedly.

Also after repeated viewing, I'm sticking with it looking like a mushroom cloud as opposed to something that came out of the ground.

Edited by Big Red Fury

Wasn't the thing coming out of the ground emitting some kind of mist, radiation or heat (something that blurred the sky), I didn't notice a mushroom cloud anywhere?

Also, great show, despite the fact one of my mates was annoyingly talking over the entire show about cars to me when I showed no interest (seriously, if that were a movie theater I'd have punched him), I thoroughly enjoyed that episode for it's story movement, we've seen the characters set their bases, now we're seeing the base of the main story really engage. Going to rewatch tonight (without the interruptions), but I can honestly say this is one of my favourite new shows for quite some time.

Wasn't the thing coming out of the ground emitting some kind of mist, radiation or heat (something that blurred the sky), I didn't notice a mushroom cloud anywhere?

Also, great show, despite the fact one of my mates was annoyingly talking over the entire show about cars to me when I showed no interest (seriously, if that were a movie theater I'd have punched him), I thoroughly enjoyed that episode for it's story movement, we've seen the characters set their bases, now we're seeing the base of the main story really engage. Going to rewatch tonight (without the interruptions), but I can honestly say this is one of my favourite new shows for quite some time.

You might be right about that. It also kind of looked like what you might associate with a sonic boom. Hopefully we'll get some answers on Thursday.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Just remembered something else that annoyed me - if all the crows in the world died off, and the Autobahn society was somehow able to track this, wouldn't they have maybe told somebody about it? Like what happened with the honeybees the other year?

Just remembered something else that annoyed me - if all the crows in the world died off, and the Autobahn society was somehow able to track this, wouldn't they have maybe told somebody about it? Like what happened with the honeybees the other year?

Well also there's the fact that bees are important and crows are annoying and nobody likes them. But yeah as was mentioned, not all of them died off, it was just a spike.

Hadn't heard anything about this show to date, just caught the first episode by chance and loved it. Watched the rest of them today and it's a damn brilliant show. Cant wait to see more of this.

I'm really interested to find out what exactly that was at the end of the last episode. I also cant wait to find out what exactly the little girl see in her vision. Has a great Lost style feel to all of this, which is a huge plus.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect