MLB Thread

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Guest Bluesman

I can't believe this. The Sox are on the verge of sweeping the series, and winning it all. Granted, I've been playing San Andreas like a madman, but still. I can only imagine the nervousness hardcore Sox fans have right now.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

GO SOX, GO SOX, GO SOX, GO SOX~!

The best thing is that the Red Sox got into the same position the Yankees did and then promptly DIDN'T fuck up!

BALLGAME OVER! WORLD SERIES OVER! CURSE OF THE BAMBINO OVER!!!!!! THE BOSTON RED SOX WIN THE WORLD SERIES!! RED SOX WIN! THEEEEEEEEEE RED SOX WIN!!!!!!!!

...ok, my John Sterling impression needs a lot of work <_<

Very dominant performance by the Red Sox tonight and the entire series. They deserved this more than anyone.

Manny Ramirez = MVP!

Edited by Magus978

Boston will never win a World Series, as long as they have to go through the Yankees to do it. The Yanks are in their heads.

post-4-1098951376.jpg

By the way.....everyone circle April 11th 2005 on your Calendars. The Red Sox get their rings and raise their banners at their home opener against.......you guessed it.....New York Yankees. Circle this one in as possibly being a FOX national game. I'd have the last 3 goats in Buckner, Torrez and Pesky throw out the first pich. Think someone from the Ruth family would be interested?

Edited by sahyder1

All the signs.....

The last out..Edgar Renteria, #3, same number as good , ol' Babe. The full moon eclipse, perfect spot to eclipse the curse. Plus, if you noticed (thanks ESPN), when the final out was made, Damon and Kapler embraced and their numbers togheter formed "1918".

I do believe in signs now

All the signs.....

The last out..Edgar Renteria, #3, same number as good , ol' Babe. The full moon eclipse, perfect spot to eclipse the curse. Plus, if you noticed (thanks ESPN), when the final out was made, Damon and Kapler embraced and their numbers togheter formed "1918".

I do believe in signs now

But they did it right after the final out, both of them where in the field and inmediatly after the ball was tossed to first base, Damon ran up to Kapler and they embraced, then walked togheter to the mound and while they where walking embraced next to each other, the number "1918" was formed all the way down to the mound. So is what Stu said anyway...Stuart Scott or something

But they did it right after the final out, both of them where in the field and inmediatly after the ball was tossed to first base, Damon ran up to Kapler and they embraced, then walked togheter to the mound and while they where walking embraced next to each other, the number "1918" was formed all the way down to the mound. So is what Stu said anyway...Stuart Scott or something