MLB Thread

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I'm hoping that Brown is injured for the rest of the season, as it will hurt the Yankees even more, and buy hurting the Yankees, it will not only give me pleasure but will help out the Red Sox. I really hope that this is the season for the Red Sox, but im kinda afraid because if it is, then there will be mass riots in MA, but you gotta take the bad with the good right? :D

That's why you'd get far from Boston that weekend. I don't think there'd be riots in Sturbridge. Now would there be? No college, no real population. Find a bar or something away from a city.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin Brown's surgery was successful and he says he'll be back for the playoffs. For the Yankees sake he better because if their postseason rotation features Esteban Loaiza, they are going to be in some serious shit.

And I have made my pick for the World Series...and it's the St. Louis Cardinals. They absolutely shalacked my team, the Dodgers, and their pitching is starting to really turn it on now with Carpenter, Williams, Morris, Marquis, and that bullpen (minus the Isringhausen explosion) pitching like a World Series champion should.

I'd like to see my Dodgers win it this year but I don't think anybody from either league is getting past the surprise buzzsaw that is the St. Louis Cardinals.

BELTRE FOR MVP.

Guest kijlhumt

Cards are good now, but regular season success doesn't always equal postseason success.

They did the same thing two years ago, following the death of Darryl Kile. They played out of their minds for a while, but then ran into some stiff competition (the Giants) who rocked their world and didn't even call them in the morning.

My team to watch for is Atlanta. There's got to be a reason why they continue to do what they do.

Guest kijlhumt

Neither one of those calls were clear cut calls for an umpire running out to the outfield from second base. Baseball has far bigger issues to worry about then an umpiring crew making the wrong call on a trap.