EWB's Top 50 Villains

Draevyn

1. William Cutting, aka Bill The Butcher (Gangs of New York) One of my all time favorite characters, period, from one of my all time favorite movies.

2. Stansfield (The Professional) - Gary Oldman, 'nuff said.

3. Captain Vidal (Pans Labyrinth) - The very real, very human evil in a film full of fantasy. His first actions in the opening of the film

4. Clarence Bodiccker (RoboCop) - "Bitches leave." Who would have guessed Red from That 70's show was capable of such good ol' fashioned mad bastardry?

5. The Joker (TDK) - Heath Ledger's amazing performance has been covered to death, so I won't retread what others have said here.

6. Frank Booth (Blue Velvet) - Heineken? HEINEKEN?! Fuck that shit! PABST, BLUE, RIBBON.

7. T-1000 (Terminator 2) - Simply an iconic villain. I was legitimately afraid of the T-1000. I remember watching this movie as a child and being shocked when he slowly stabbed Sarah Connor in the shoulder. At ten years old, I had never actually seen the bad guy hurt a good guy like that before.

8. Ethan Zoebelle (Sons of Anarchy) -

Arranging the gang rape of Gemma Teller, being in league (pun intended) with white supremacists and also working with the Mayans, all the while being an FBI informant! Zoebelle is, as of this typing, the one that got away for SAMCRO. He is a slippery fuck who seemingly lies to everyone and gets away with it.

(Training Day)

(Die Hard) :pervert:

1. Dio Brando - Jojo's Bizare Adventure

Dio Brando was the inteligent son of a 2 bit thief in England. After his father died he was taken in by the Joestar Family. The Joestar family was very wealthy. Dio decides he wants the Joestar Fortune for himself and is determined to see to it that Jonathan Joestar, the son of the house and heir to fortune, is driven insane. When they where kids, he isolated Jonathan from his friends and even got them to do a complete 180 to the point that they began bully him. And after he found out what girl he liked he kissed her right in front of Jonathan is deeply embarrassed him. He got Jonathan's father to recognize him for his accomplishments while Jonathan began to fail, but none of that was quite good enough. When that wasn't enough to push Jonathan over the edge, he took Jonathan's dog, his last friend in the world, knocked the dog unconscious, and hid the dog deep inside a large outdoor furnace. Later that day, one of the grounds servants lit the furnace, which of course set the dog on fire. The bewildered servant threw open the furnace doors and the dog ran out into the yard in front of Jonathan, who had been looking for the dog for hours, on fire before it finally collapsed in the yard and died from it's burns.

When they grew up and graduated from college, Dio plotted to have the head of the Joestar family killed. When his plan was eventually foiled, rather than face capture, Dio chose to become a Vampire. After becomming a vampire he did much to terrorize the countryside. For instance, promised a mother that he wouldn't kill her baby if she became a vampire and she accepted. After she became a vampire, the first thing Dio did was make her eat her own baby alive. He also fed a toddler his own poo once warmed over a candle and told him that if he ever had to clean up his shit again he'd eat that shit. During the final battle against Jonathan Joestar in Part one of Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, both Jonathan and Dio got their heads cut off on a ship at night and both of them went over into the ocean.

After 70 years on the ocean floor, Dio's head drifted close enough to Jonathan Joestars' body and he was able to regenerate his head onto Jonathan Joestar's body, which subsequently made him more powerful than before because while Dio was smarter than Jonathan Joestar, Jonathan was considerably stronger than him. Aside from that though he discovered a type of magic called Stands and with his stand he was able to gain a whole bunch of other abilities he didn't have before, such as the ability to stop time. Dio decided to go around and kill everyone of Jonathan Joestar's descendants because he feels that if any of them are alive they will be a threat to his plans. Aside from that though he goes on a huge killing spree in other. Aside from killing dozens of people on his own at a whim he also forces several innocent bystanders to kill other people. For instance he at one point he got in a Taxi and was tired of the traffic so he had the taxi driver go on the sidewalk and eventually got the driver going around 80 miles an hour on a crowded sidewalk just running people over and mowing them down.

2. ID - Xenogears

3. Darth Vader

4. Hannibal Lector

5. Darkseid - DC Comics

6. Roah - Hakuto No Ken (Fist of the North Star)

7. T-1000

8. Agent Smith

9. Gygas - Earth Bound

10. Star Scream

I'm going edit this later with reasons as to why I feel they deserve their spots.

Edited by Slide