TEW05 Real World Update: January 2010

I couldn't think of any times when Albert teamed with Credible either out with six mans which is why I never mentioned them.

I just like to have lots of tag teams on my roster, which is why I have been singling them out.

same here, i went through most tag histories and added in all champions for the belts for epople in game, its just the small teams i tend to have forgotten

We all appreciate how much work you are putting into this database, so we know there is going to be a lot of data missing or incorrect. The world of wrestling is just that complicated and someone will always think and suggest something that you wouldn't have thought about or even known about.

José Torres should be renamed to Black Pain & added to WWC as an upper midcard heel with monster as his gimmick. Chicky Starr is his manager so set him to heel & put manager as sometimes on his profile.

According to their website Eric Alexander (Mr. Escobar) will be working for them as well so add Eric Perez to WWC as Eric Alexander as a midcard heel with suave as his gimmick.

Ricky Banderas is also working for WWC as The Mega Champion as a main event heel with old school heel as his gimmick.

Not sure probably a nickname, I'm just going by their website.

- Vince Russo is still writing the weekly TNA television, and Eric Bischoff is editing it. Bischoff decides which talents receive a push. Hulk Hogan has influence, but Bischoff basically acts as Hogan's representative in the creative process.

That's what the dirt sheets are reporting & I remember it being mentioned earlier so from that Russo=Head Booker, with Ed Ferrara, Eric Bischoff, & Hulk Hogan as the bookers. I'd remove Nash & Angle.

Edited by DoubleJ13