TEW05 Real World Update: January 2010

AAA owns the Psicosis and Histeria names, so Psicosis II and Histeria II should stay Histeria Xtreme & Psicosis Xtreme. If they tried to work the Perros tapings as Psicosis and Histeria AAA would be threatening them with lawsuits. Same reason the original La Parka (LA Park) can't use the La Parka name, because AAA owns the gimmick, name, etc.

EDIT: Also, ECW is held live on Tuesdays before the Smackdown tapings, isn't it?

just switched ECW and Superstars around and renamed the main names for those luchas, if you noticed i added in the new versions of those guys just simply copying them from Toxico/Psicosis III

If I remember correctly, there are title history's in TEW08, is there an option for titles history in TEW05? Because if there is, why won't anyone update history's of titles? I couldv'e done it myself, but I dunno if there is such an option...

if that feature was in TEW05 i would have used it by now ;)

EDIT: Also is Impact accidentally set to an hour and a half length? It is in my data

that was due to comments from the last month that with adverts and such WWE and TNA TV shows are not 2 hours long so 1:30 is more accurate

well i said if their was a mass complaint against it i'd put it back but one i saw the point and two we havent got round to adding in the ad break angles yet

i shall sort the advert breaks out soon, just remember tho you need at least one person to be in the angle,

TV shows still don't work that way. Talk about RAW, it's mostly live. What does the live attendance see when there's an ad break... an ad break too?

The way TEW handles TV shows doesn't exactly work well with this idea of "ads", since Adam himself has said that what you book is meant mostly for the live crowd. TEW doesn't really follow the way WWE handles the non-live tapings and all. I say put the TV shows back at 2 hours and keep it that way. I'm pretty sure that the 2 hour supporters are the majority here, and if the others don't like it, they can always edit the shows to 1:30 themselves.

• Like 2

EVOLVE is a north east company just founded by Davey Richards and Gabe Sapolsky.

http://www.evolvewrestling.com/

I hate the 1:30 shows but its an easy enough thing for me to go in and change them back to 2 hrs on my computer and be done with it (which is why I didn't understand why it had to be changed in the first place since anyone who felt that strongly could do it the other way). I hope its not a change I have to make with every update but if it is that's a small issue to deal with for getting such a useful and strong update.

The only thing that sucked was that I didn't check for it and started a game. Then when Impact was 90 minutes I realized what happened and had to start the game over.

I don't know what the process you use for updating is but is there way you could release some kind of list of changes made? I ask not just to notify people of something big like that but also so that someone doing their own database can see what's changed. I go in and make enough changes to my database then it might not make sense for me to start a new one in February, but at the same time you might have added/changed some stuff I want, so it would be useful to be able to see what it is and import or choose to update if its enough.

If its too much hassle, I understand, of course. As always, your work is very appreciated.

I REALLY hate that this update has gone the way of 1:30 for two hour shows, and now there are apparently going to be ad break angles made. That's not at all how the game is supposed to work.

Same. Oh well, I guess I'll just go through changing them all back to 2 hours on my own though :P

I REALLY hate that this update has gone the way of 1:30 for two hour shows, and now there are apparently going to be ad break angles made. That's not at all how the game is supposed to work.

Same. Oh well, I guess I'll just go through changing them all back to 2 hours on my own though tongue.gif

yeah i would prefer not to make the advert breaks, but people seen to complain the shows are too long,

Same. Oh well, I guess I'll just go through changing them all back to 2 hours on my own though :P

right their seem too be complaints over positives for this so expect an revised update over the weekend on this, i'm setting them back to 2 hours if anyone feels thats unrealistic then nothing stopping you fixing it yourselves

• Like 1

I don't know what the process you use for updating is but is there way you could release some kind of list of changes made? I ask not just to notify people of something big like that but also so that someone doing their own database can see what's changed. I go in and make enough changes to my database then it might not make sense for me to start a new one in February, but at the same time you might have added/changed some stuff I want, so it would be useful to be able to see what it is and import or choose to update if its enough.

If its too much hassle, I understand, of course. As always, your work is very appreciated.

I wouldn't mind that either, even if it just a list of major changes would be good.

if their was a list it will only really cover big changes, with the amount of stuff i change in the data i'd rack up a list twise as long as Jericho's list of holds and would be more hassle than anything, a list of main changes will most likley happen though if i can be bother to get round to it on top of updating

Edited by TheWho87

I hate to double post but got reason to, i've just updated the main post and will include here a new version of the January data, only 2 main differences, firstly the TV shows are back to full air length time and from now all TV shows will be kept to full length time unless their is a logical reason (excluding ads) and the other modification is that now their is pic names set for all workers, so if the image file is set to the of their base (for example Paul_Wight for Big Show) then they will work, their are some exceptions for contract but for most their the same as their base

Updated Data: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=19STT3BM

Shane McMahon is officially done with WWE as of January 1st. I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure the update has him with them. Its probably also reasonable to put Shane "On Hiatus" or outright "Left the Business" until he does something to show he's sticking around.

Also, does it makes sense to put Hulk Hogan on a written deal with WWE considering he owns his own company? Mind you, Hulkamania isn't in the database and we have no idea how long it will live, but seeing as how we don't really KNOW how deep he is in with TNA wouldn't it make more sense to put him on a Pay-Per deal? Especially since lots of other TNA guys have that.

Shane McMahon is officially done with WWE as of January 1st. I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure the update has him with them. Its probably also reasonable to put Shane "On Hiatus" or outright "Left the Business" until he does something to show he's sticking around.

Also, does it makes sense to put Hulk Hogan on a written deal with WWE considering he owns his own company? Mind you, Hulkamania isn't in the database and we have no idea how long it will live, but seeing as how we don't really KNOW how deep he is in with TNA wouldn't it make more sense to put him on a Pay-Per deal? Especially since lots of other TNA guys have that.

dammit i always forget the small things, anyway just set Shane McMahon to left the buisness as well as removing him from WWE, till he does something outside WWE in a wrestling basis then thats how he will stay (or unless he goes back to WWE).

with Hogan, first i do hope your talking about him and TNA cause he is not with WWE, secondly i think written is more logical since he is under a secure contract to only perform in TNA while touring Australia