TEW05 Real World Update: January 2010

great, i've just started work on updating the data for next month, mostly adding in the guys for EVOLVE and getting them sorted as well as adding in Osaka Pro but their is a big problem with EVOLVE, the game does now allow for someone to have a head booker and/or owner role in more than one promotion and Gabe Sapolsky is currently head booker for DGUSA so what i've currently set up is that he is on the EVOLVE booking team and as according to the post in he December thread that Davey Richards is also a booker for EVOLVE he is now their head booker with a generic EVOLVE Owner owner (since Sal Hamaoui cant be owner or booker either), so just wanting to put that out now and also wondering if anyone knew a better way or sorting this out besides what i've already done.

That sounds fine to me. Another way of going about it would be making Davey Richards the owner, you'd just have to put him on a PPA deal though.

Also, for what it's worth, Mike Sydal is supposedly the legit brother of Matt Sydal/Evan Bourne.

Something I'm noticing is that a lot of female workers have really bad stamina stats, Talia Madison has 19% for example which is less than the Big Show, Mark Henry and the Great Khali. I'm guessing this is an error.

Edited by WalkerWGZ

TNA Notes

-Make ODB a heel & change her gimmick to violent drunk or just bitch.

-Remove Cody Deaner from TNA.

-Make Kristal a heel with high society as her gimmick.

-Make Don West a face.

-Add a team with Kong & Hamada.

-Add a team with Rhino & Jesse Neal.

-Change Eric Young's nationallity to Canadian.

Abyss, Andrew Thomas, D' Angelo Dinero, Daniels, David Penzer, Don West, Earl Hebner, Ed Ferara, Eric Young, Hector Guerrero, Hermie Sadler, Hernandez, James Storm, Jamie Tucker, Jeremy Borash, Jesse Neal, Kaz, Lacey Von Erich, Mark Johnson, Mike Tenay, Rhino, Rob Terry, Robert Roode, Scott D' Amore, So Cal Val, Tara, Taylor Wilde, Taz, Terry Taylor, The Amazing Red, Tomko, Traci Brooks, Velvet Sky, & Willie Urbina should all probally be on written deals to TNA. The staff members especially need to be written to TNA & most of the wrestlers listed only work there or the other places they work aren't in the game.

Kiyoshi should have a Exclusive PPA deal.

with Hogan, first i do hope your talking about him and TNA cause he is not with WWE, secondly i think written is more logical since he is under a secure contract to only perform in TNA while touring Australia

Yeah, my bad. TNA I meant. I get your logic. I guess its not really an issue as long as Hulkamania isn't in the database. It just popped up because I added them myself.

Something I'm noticing is that a lot of female workers have really bad stamina stats, Talia Madison has 19% for example which is less than the Big Show, Mark Henry and the Great Khali. I'm guessing this is an error.

I've been wondering about that too. It kind of sucks that I can't have The Beautiful People wrestle more than 5 minutes without getting exhausted. :P

Abyss, Andrew Thomas, D' Angelo Dinero, Daniels, David Penzer, Don West, Earl Hebner, Ed Ferara, Eric Young, Hector Guerrero, Hermie Sadler, Hernandez, James Storm, Jamie Tucker, Jeremy Borash, Jesse Neal, Kaz, Lacey Von Erich, Mark Johnson, Mike Tenay, Rhino, Rob Terry, Robert Roode, Scott D' Amore, So Cal Val, Tara, Taylor Wilde, Taz, Terry Taylor, The Amazing Red, Tomko, Traci Brooks, Velvet Sky, & Willie Urbina should all probally be on written deals to TNA. The staff members especially need to be written to TNA & most of the wrestlers listed only work there or the other places they work aren't in the game.

Kiyoshi should have a Exclusive PPA deal.

i get the idea for staff but and i do see the poine in having smoe wrestlers under written but except a select few who only work in TNA the majority of the roster does or can work when they like as long as it doesnt effect their TNA commitments

plus with Kiyoshi he has worked with AJPW within the last 3 months and does work BCW which is one fed on my list to add

I've been wondering about that too. It kind of sucks that I can't have The Beautiful People wrestle more than 5 minutes without getting exhausted. :P

i guess stamana is something i might need to take a look at some time soon, if anyone knows a rought guide on stamana levels and how long they can work that would help out loads, i've also moved Talia upto about 35 while dropping Big Show to about 25 cause last time i looked the guy gets blown up walking to the ring

Edited by TheWho87

Well, Talia Madison had 19% and could only go about 5 minutes and Scott Steiner has 38% and can go about 10 minutes. I'd assume every 10% or so ups the rate at which they can wrestle without being exhausted by about 5 minutes, then.

Also, in WWE news, Sarona Snuka signed with WWE so she could be put in FCW on an exclusive PPA or however you handle that.

i guess stamana is something i might need to take a look at some time soon, if anyone knows a rought guide on stamana levels and how long they can work that would help out loads, i've also moved Talia upto about 35 while dropping Big Show to about 25 cause last time i looked the guy gets blown up walking to the ring

From the sticky at the GDS forums:

Q: How long can a worker with x Stamina wrestle for?

-

A: (Props to Apu for this one). Based on a regular match without the "All Out Match" road agent note:

D: 5 Minutes

C-: 6 Minutes

C: 8-10 minutes

C+: 13 minutes

B-: 16 minutes

B: 23-25 minutes

B+: Over 30 minutes but not sure how far

I have looked through nearly all of these threads and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the most up-to-date image pack. I am far behind with mine and I've wonder if there was an image pack I could use to overright the old ones without having to rename a good few of my images.

I have looked through nearly all of these threads and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the most up-to-date image pack. I am far behind with mine and I've wonder if there was an image pack I could use to overright the old ones without having to rename a good few of my images.

by February we are hoping to get the pics back with the update, most pics from the old pack for the data (from i think November) can still be used i dont think many pics have changed name from then

well most EWR pics do transfer over, however since TEW allows longer file names some might now work, what i would say is use the pics you have and if yuor missing someone then trying finding their pic and renaming, most file names in game are based on the old EWR tecnique where a space is represented by a _ so if your tenaming Triple H from his EWR name the pics would be renamed Paul_Levesque to work in game

- Add Mike Posey to TNA as a ref.

- Add Bill Banks to TNA as a Backstage Worker or Road Agent.

- Add Bryce Remsberg to Dragon Gate USA.

- Add Mikey Batts to FCW or WWE as a ref.

- Make April Hunter a semi-active wrestler.

- Make Armando Estrada retired.

- Make Carter Gray retired.

- Remove Tommy Dreamer from WWE.

- Drop Lucha VaVoom's prestiege level.

These are TNA Impact spoilers from the live Jan. 4th & the Jan. 14th episode. Don't want spoiled, don't open.

- Add Angel Williams back to TNA as Angelina Love, as a face.

- Add Sean Morley to TNA as a midcard face with Adult Film Star as his gimmick.

- Add Orlando Jordan to TNA as a midcard heel with Arrogant as his gimmick.

- Add Shannon Moore to TNA as a midcard face with Punk or Old School Face as his gimmick.

- Add Jeff Hardy to TNA as a upper midcard face with Daredevil as his gimmick.

- Add the Nasty Boys to TNA as midcard heels with Slob or Old School Heel as their gimmicks.

- Add Ric Flair to TNA as a upper midcard face with Legend or Nature Boy as his gimmick.

- Add Scott Hall to TNA as a upper midcard heel with Outsider as his gimmick.

- Add Sean Waltman to TNA as a midcard heel with Degenerate as his gimmick.

- Turn Bobby Lashley & Kristal both to heel.

- The Young Bucks are being called "Generation Me" in TNA, so they should be cocky heels.

- Make Eric Bischoff & Hulk Hogan Authority Figures in TNA.

- Nash, Hall, & Waltman should be in a stable, for now I would just name them the Wolfpac.

Just on those spoilers...

Wouldn't put Flair in as a Face. He seems to be managing Styles and turning him heel. Alignments for TNA will be a nightmare. I think Bischoff is a heel, but Hogan looks like a tweener.

There also probably needs to be a lot of tweaking done to the TNA ratings - Samoa Joe with A for charisma & acting, B+ for mic, for instance?

I'll try to go through the whole roster and do a list at some point.

Good update, though.

Edited by Cremator

- Add Mike Posey to TNA as a ref.

- Add Bill Banks to TNA as a Backstage Worker or Road Agent.

- Add Bryce Remsberg to Dragon Gate USA.

- Add Mikey Batts to FCW or WWE as a ref.

- Make April Hunter a semi-active wrestler.

- Make Armando Estrada retired.

- Make Carter Gray retired.

- Remove Tommy Dreamer from WWE.

- Drop Lucha VaVoom's prestiege level.

These are TNA Impact spoilers from the live Jan. 4th & the Jan. 14th episode. Don't want spoiled, don't open.

- Add Angel Williams back to TNA as Angelina Love, as a face.

- Add Sean Morley to TNA as a midcard face with Adult Film Star as his gimmick.

- Add Orlando Jordan to TNA as a midcard heel with Arrogant as his gimmick.

- Add Shannon Moore to TNA as a midcard face with Punk or Old School Face as his gimmick.

- Add Jeff Hardy to TNA as a upper midcard face with Daredevil as his gimmick.

- Add the Nasty Boys to TNA as midcard heels with Slob or Old School Heel as their gimmicks.

- Add Ric Flair to TNA as a upper midcard face with Legend or Nature Boy as his gimmick.

- Add Scott Hall to TNA as a upper midcard heel with Outsider as his gimmick.

- Add Sean Waltman to TNA as a midcard heel with Degenerate as his gimmick.

- Turn Bobby Lashley & Kristal both to heel.

- The Young Bucks are being called "Generation Me" in TNA, so they should be cocky heels.

- Make Eric Bischoff & Hulk Hogan Authority Figures in TNA.

- Nash, Hall, & Waltman should be in a stable, for now I would just name them the Wolfpac.

in regards to the TNA stuff im going to wait till next week to see who stays cause some could be for just that show since they seem to be "changing the plan" or something along those lines so just want to make sure these guys stay there for more than one show