TEW05 Real World Update: January 2010

well i got to wait for now the Captain to do his thing with the data first so will be able to wait to see how things pan out with TNA

done mate (all bios and pics up to date), just waiting to send you the data,

one question tho, am i adding the advert segment? do people really want it?

First Puro update for the Month.

NJPW

- Add Naomichi Marufuji as an Upper Midcard Face with Old School Face as his Gimmick. Make him the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Champion.

- Remove Brother Devon & Brother Ray.

- Shinsuke Nakamura's Main finisher should be the Boma Ye (Pinfall). His other Finisher should be the Landslide (Pinfall).

- Hiroshi Tanahashi's Other Finisher should be the Texas Coverleaf (Submission).

- Prince Devitt's Main Finisher should be the Prince's Throne and his other Finisher should be the Diving Footstomp (Pinfall).

- Mitsushide Hirasawa's Main Finisher should be the Hira Bottom (pinfall). He should be a Heavyweight.

- Kazuchika Okada's Main Finisher should be The Missile Dropkick (Pinfall). His other Finisher should be the German Suplex Hold (Pinfall).

- Nobuo Yoshihashi's Main Finisher should be the Half Hatch Suplex (Pinfall). His other Finisher should be the Cross Armbreaker (Submission).

- Karl Anderson's Main Finisher should be the Gun Stun (Pinfall). His other Finisher should be the Spinebuster.

- Takashi Iizuka's Main finisher should be the Jigoku Tsuki (Pinfall). His other Finisher should be the Blizzard Suplex.

- Turn Tetsuya Naito heel. Promote him to Upper Midcard with Cocky as his Gimmick. Change his weight Class to Heavyweight. Make the Stardust Press (Pinfall) his Main Finisher.

- Turn Yujiro heel. Promote him to Upper Midcard with Cocky as his Gimmick. Change his weight Class to Heavyweight.

- Make No Limit the IWGP Tag Team Champions.

- Lower Hiroyoshi Tenzan's Head Condition to 75% & his arm Condition to 80%.

NOAH

- Remove Jun Izumida

- Remove Kishin Kawabata

- Remove Tsuyoshi Kikuchi

- Remove Makoto Hashi

- Remove Tamon Honda

- Remove Mighty Inoue

- Lower Kenta Kobashi's Arm Condition to 30%.

- Lower Jun Akiyama's Body Condition to 75% and his arm Condition to 60%.

- Lower KENTA's Leg Condition to 75%.

- Lower Kotaro Suzuki's Leg Condition to 65%.

- Kotaro Suzuki's Other Finisher should be the Tiger Suplex.

AJPW

- Rename the AJPW Unified Tag Team Championship to the AJPW World Tag Team Championship.

- Keiji Mutoh & Masakatsu Funaki should be the AJPW World Tag Team Champions.

- Remove Yoshihiro Takayama

- Change Rene Dupree's Gimmick to Bad Ass.

- Yasufumi Nakanoue's Finisher should be the Backdrop Suplex (Pinfall).

Edited by jpmack

This is more something I noticed with the December update, since I haven't downloaded this one, but what's with all the deceased workers in the data? Kinda annoying that when I go to sign people, there's a bunch of dead dudes in the update. Seems like the effort put towards putting those guys in, no matter how small, could have been used elsewhere, since they seem to serve no function at all.

• Like 1

This is more something I noticed with the December update, since I haven't downloaded this one, but what's with all the deceased workers in the data? Kinda annoying that when I go to sign people, there's a bunch of dead dudes in the update. Seems like the effort put towards putting those guys in, no matter how small, could have been used elsewhere, since they seem to serve no function at all.

Ok I knew this would come around at some point, the main goal here for this data is to have a full data so goal is to include as much as possible hence deceased workers, now I know they don’t do much in game besides occasionally top themselves from beyond the grave I just thought it would be a nice addition plus saves having to remove teams and relationships every time someone dies, yes I know there are people in here who died before the game came out but there is no harm in them, the plus I see is their there in the game for family lines as well as to say “well this guy is as good as he sued to be” sort of deal.

There are no current plans to remove them.

Could someone please put this update on a different upload site? The last few times I have tried to use megaupload it has lost connection. Very frustrating. Thanks in advance and sorry to sound whinny.

try this

http://thewho87.250free.com/TEW05%202010-01%20(January).zip

<br />
<br />This is more something I noticed with the December update, since I haven't downloaded this one, but what's with all the deceased workers in the data? Kinda annoying that when I go to sign people, there's a bunch of dead dudes in the update. Seems like the effort put towards putting those guys in, no matter how small, could have been used elsewhere, since they seem to serve no function at all.<br />
<br /><br />Ok I knew this would come around at some point, the main goal here for this data is to have a full data so goal is to include as much as possible hence deceased workers, now I know they don't do much in game besides occasionally top themselves from beyond the grave I just thought it would be a nice addition plus saves having to remove teams and relationships every time someone dies, yes I know there are people in here who died before the game came out but there is no harm in them, the plus I see is their there in the game for family lines as well as to say "well this guy is as good as he sued to be" sort of deal.<br /><br />There are no current plans to remove them.<br /><br />
<br />Could someone please put this update on a different upload site? The last few times I have tried to use megaupload it has lost connection. Very frustrating. Thanks in advance and sorry to sound whinny.<br />
<br /><br />try this<br /><br /><a href='http://thewho87.250free.com/TEW05%202010-01%20(January).zip' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow'>http://thewho87.250f...20(January).zip</a><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Thanks for the link. It downloaded just fine with no problems. I haven't opened it yet but I am sure it will work just fine. Thanks again for the help.

Federations :

Add Osaka Pro Wrestling

Add Kaientai Dojo

Add BattleArts

Add Dradition

Add Okinawad Pro Wrestling

Add Big Japan Pro Wrestling

Add Pro Wrestling Zero One

Wrestlers :

Add Fujita "Hayato" Jr

Add Super Delfin (Okinawa Pro Wrestling)

Add Black Buffalo (Osaka Pro Wrestling)

Add Daisuke Sekimoto (BJW)

Add Yuko Miyamoyo (BJW)

Add Tsubasa (Osaka Pro)

Add Billy Ken Kid (Osaka Pro)

Add Ebessan III (Osaka Pro)

Add Ryuji Ito (BJW)

Add Kengo Mashimo (K-DOJO)

Add Hideyoshi (Osaka Pro)

Add Miracle Man (Osaka Pro)

Add Yasufumi Nakanoue (AJPW)

etc ... This udpatde SUCKS, there is few Japanese wrestlers, few Japanese federations ! Please update it. My wish is to start a japanese federation, but if there isn't some japanese wrestlers outside AJPW, NJPW, Dragon Gate and NOAH it will be very hard ...

Guest Big Dog

Federations :

Add Osaka Pro Wrestling

Add Kaientai Dojo

Add BattleArts

Add Dradition

Wrestlers :

Add Fujita "Hayato" Jr

Add Yuko Miyamoyo (BJW)

Add Tsubasa (Osaka Pro)

Add Ryuji Ito (BJW)

etc ... This udpatde SUCKS, there is few Japanese wrestlers, few Japanese federations ! Please update it. My wish is to start a japanese federation, but if there isn't some japanese wrestlers outside AJPW, NJPW, Dragon Gate and NOAH it will be very hard ...

Provide the stats and they might get in....jerk-off.

• Like 2

Federations :

Add Osaka Pro Wrestling

Add Kaientai Dojo

Add BattleArts

Add Dradition

Wrestlers :

Add Fujita "Hayato" Jr

Add Yuko Miyamoyo (BJW)

Add Tsubasa (Osaka Pro)

Add Ryuji Ito (BJW)

Guess what? that's what an editor is for. If you're so knowledgeable about The Orient, have fun punching in all of the code to make them. Your comments are totally unnecessarily toward people who are providing stat updates to the community for nothing in return. You want a Japanese heavy update, either recommend the stats or make it yourself. Most people here don't play as Japan anyway.

• Like 3

Storylines will be fixed in next update, also adding some new ones, so far added:

WWE 09 - Straight Edge vs Deadman - BASED on the recent 2009 WWE Smackdown Feud Between The Undertaker and CM Punk (whos starts as world champion)

and

WWE 09 - Raw vs Smackdown - BASED on the 7 on 7 Team Raw vs Team Smackdown feud, ending at WWE Bragging Rights, for this story i will base it as the teams were 4 vs 4 due to the fact you can only use 8 people

more will proberly be added from the storylines of 2009 from wwe and tna

Concerning WWE Developmentals, I understand that its impossible to pre-set the developmental wrestlers and that if you just sign them to WWE then FCW will have an empty roster and WWE will just cut them anyway. Does it make sense to give each guy two contracts, one for FCW and one for WWE? Both PPA, clearly, and it probably amounts to the same deal where WWE releases them all on Day 1. It just strikes me as off that I can go and try to sign Bryan Danielson, Low Ki, and others with WWE having no say in it. This way at least WWE would have to choose to release them.

Just a thought I had and something I'm doing to my own database.

Federations :

Add Osaka Pro Wrestling

Add Kaientai Dojo

Add BattleArts

Add Dradition

Wrestlers :

Add Fujita "Hayato" Jr

Add Yuko Miyamoyo (BJW)

Add Tsubasa (Osaka Pro)

Add Ryuji Ito (BJW)

firstly are you blind K-DOJO and Zero1 are already in the update, secondly Michinoku Pro and Osaka Pro are already added for the Feb update, and do you say 9 federations in one region is too few, Europe has 3, the UK has 5, Canada has 5 and Mexico has 3 so Japan is the second largest region in game

i will admit their is less Jap workers in game, their is only 328 out of over 2000 which isnt that bad but i do agree their needs to be more, if you want to suggest people then please post some stats

Concerning WWE Developmentals, I understand that its impossible to pre-set the developmental wrestlers and that if you just sign them to WWE then FCW will have an empty roster and WWE will just cut them anyway. Does it make sense to give each guy two contracts, one for FCW and one for WWE? Both PPA, clearly, and it probably amounts to the same deal where WWE releases them all on Day 1. It just strikes me as off that I can go and try to sign Bryan Danielson, Low Ki, and others with WWE having no say in it. This way at least WWE would have to choose to release them.

Just a thought I had and something I'm doing to my own database.

i try and set promotion relationships so that no one can actually steal these talent straight away, and if it was set that way then when WWE fires them they are left with an open contract in FCW and open for working multiple promotions