TEW05 Real World Update: January 2010

I hate to double post but what the hell

Added in BattlARTS and Dradition Pro Wrestling to the database, both have small rosters so no real biggie there.

one question i want to put out is regarding TNA's new booking line, do you think Bischoff/Hogan has more power than Russo in such a sence to replace him as head booker or leave it how it is now where Bischoff and Hogan are on the team (i thought this was updated for January but seems it wasnt so Bischoff and Hogan are on the team for Feb with Nash getting axed).

on another note i have added in pretty much all of the touring dates for AJPW, NJPW, NOAH and Dragon Gate, in short adding in all their multi night shows, i think some are taped for TV while some are not so i thought best to have them all in anyway with them also on TV

Edited by TheWho87

I would just leave Russo as the head booker for now, but Bischoff & Hogan clearly have more power. Don't really know what to do there other than leave it for the time being.

- Add Super Nova to FCW as a lower midcard face with Masked Luchadore as his gimmick.

- Add Joshua Fatu to FCW, rename him Joey Uso as a lower midcard heel with Old School Heel as his gimmick.

- Add a team in FCW with Joshua & Jonathan Fatu, not sure of a name yet as Josh just debuted last week from what I gather.

- Add a team in WWE with Chris Cage & Plazma, as Croft & Beretta.

I have found some inactive tag teams that are not included in the game, but people may want to use.

- Add Sean Waltman and Scott Hall Either as "1-2-3 kid and Razor Ramon" or as "nWo what ever number" - Good

- Add Sean Waltman and Justin Credible as X-Factor - Medium

- Add Balls Mahoney and Spike Dudley - Medium

- Add Balls Mahoney and Masato Tanaka - Medium

- Add Juventud Guerrera and Psychosis - Medium

- Add Juventud Guerrera and Rey Mysterio Jr maybe as The Filthy Animals- Medium

- Add Nunzio and Vito as Full Bloodied Italians IV- Medium

- Add Matt Bentley and Frankie Kazarian as Shane and Kazarian - Medium

- Add Ron Killings and Konnan as 3 Live Kru II - Low

- Add Spike and Bubba Ray Dudley - Medium

- Add The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer - Good

- Add Gangrel and Christian as The Brood

- Add Gangrel and Edge as The Brood II

- Add Matt Morgan and Mark Jindrak as Sodom and Gomorrah - Low

- Add Abyss and Kid Kash - Low

- Add Kid Kash and Jamie Noble as The Pitbulls - Low

- Add William Regal and Dave Finlay - medium

I will suggest some more once find some more misisng teams.

Edited by swoop

Federations :

Add Osaka Pro Wrestling

Add Kaientai Dojo

Add BattleArts

Add Dradition

Add Okinawad Pro Wrestling

Add Big Japan Pro Wrestling

Add Pro Wrestling Zero One

Wrestlers :

Add Fujita "Hayato" Jr

Add Super Delfin (Okinawa Pro Wrestling)

Add Black Buffalo (Osaka Pro Wrestling)

Add Daisuke Sekimoto (BJW)

Add Yuko Miyamoyo (BJW)

Add Tsubasa (Osaka Pro)

Add Billy Ken Kid (Osaka Pro)

Add Ebessan III (Osaka Pro)

Add Ryuji Ito (BJW)

Add Kengo Mashimo (K-DOJO)

Add Hideyoshi (Osaka Pro)

Add Miracle Man (Osaka Pro)

Add Yasufumi Nakanoue (AJPW)

etc ... This udpatde SUCKS, there is few Japanese wrestlers, few Japanese federations ! Please update it. My wish is to start a japanese federation, but if there isn't some japanese wrestlers outside AJPW, NJPW, Dragon Gate and NOAH it will be very hard ...

It might just be me but I find it funny when newcomers come in to EWB and think they can criticise all of the hard work put into these mods when they've not even had a go at it themselves. But not to remain completely off-topic, thankyou very much to TheWho87 and cpt.charisma for updating this mod into another month. Hope you guys continue your fantastic work =]

• Like 4

Puro Updates #2.

NJPW

- Remove Milano Collection AT. Set his status to retired worker.

- Add Taichi to CMLL in an open Contract.

- Add Kazuchika Okada to TNA open Contract.

- Set Masahiro Chono's Status to Semi-Active Wrestler.

- Set Takao Omori's Status to Semi-Active Wrestler.

AJPW

- Rename T28 to BUSHI. He should be Babyface with Masked Luchadore as his gimmick.

- Remove Riki Choshu

- Manabu Soya's other finisher should be the Power Booster (Pinfall).

- Seiya Sanada's main finisher should be the Dragon Suplex (Pinfall). Hs other finisher should be the Tiger Suplex.

- Rename Akebono & Ryota Hama's Team to SMOP.

Dragon Gate

- K-ness. should be the Open the Brave Gate champion.

- Add Dragon Kid to WARRIORS-5 and the Veteran Army. Remove him from KAMIKAZE.

- Add Mark Haskins as a Lower Midcarder Face with Gaijin as his gimmick.

- Remove NOSAWA Rongai from Real Hazard and add him to Veteran Army.

- Remove MAZADA from Real Hazard and add him to Veteran Army.

- Remove KAGETORA from WARRIORS-5.

- Remove Anthony W. Mori from Veteran Army.

Anyone know any good American, Mexican an/or European promotions and rosters or places to find rosters so they can be added for the next update, so far the only new US group is Real Championship Wrestling

http://prowrestlingevents.webs.com/

That site could help you out.

Also, sorry if this request is a bit much, but could you upload the data and pics on Rapidshare, Mediafire or anything else please? Megaupload is blocked in Turkey, so yeah. :(

I'm also having trouble downloading the update. After clicking "download" the page eventually just gives me an error message saying the connection was interrupted. It might just be my dorm's internet connection blocking it or whatever, but recently I've downloaded stuff from Megaupload while at the dorm and have had no problems.

Edited by Can I change my name

Final Puro Update for the Month

NJPW

- Remove Masahiro Chono

NOAH

- Promote Takuma Sano to Upper Midcard. His Main finisher should be the Roundhouse Kick (Pinfall).

- Add Satoshi Kajiwara as a Lower Midcard face with No Gimmick Needed as his gimmick. Make him a member of Kensuke Office.

- Add Buchanan as a Midcard Face with Gaijin as his gimmick.

- Add Eddie Edwards as a Midcard Face with Gaijin as his gimmick.

- Add Bobby Fish as a Midcard Face with Gaijin as his gimmick.

- Remove Chris Hero

- Remove Claudio Castagnoli

- Add Eddie Edwards & Bobby Fish as a Tag Team. Experience - Low

DDT

- Add Minoru Fujita and Rename him FUJITA. He should be a Midcard Heel with Punk as his gimmick.

- Add NOSAWA Rongai. He should be a Midcard Heel with Punk as his gimmick.

- Add MAZADA. He should be a Midcard Heel with Punk as his gimmick.

- Add Munenori Sawa as a Upper Midcard face with No Gimmick Needed as his gimmick.

- Add a Stable called Tokyo Gurentai with FUJITA, NOSAWA Rongai & MAZADA as members. They should be the UWA Trios Champions.

- Promote Danshoku Dino to Main Eventer.

Dragon Gate

- Remove Kenshin Chikano. Remove him from KAMIKAZE too. Set his worker status to Left the Business.

- Remove RYOMA. Remove him from WARRIORS-5 too. Set his worker status to Left the Business.

ZERO1

- Akebono & Shinjiro Otani should NWA Intercontinental Tag Team champions. Add them as a Tag team called Kazan. Experience - Low

- Remove Steve Corino

- Remove Takuya Sugawara

A very short one but continues on from missing inactive tag teams, I just noticed that the X-factor team of Albert and X-Pac is also missing.

just checking what i got both the Albert & X-Pac and Credible & X-Pac teams are in for X-Factor, didnt see any times Credible teamed with Albert so didnt add one there even though they did six mans wasnt as a tag team