What Podcasts do you listen to?

jeckersuji

Top8Magic - though I don't play magic anymore, my friends and friends of friends are on it so I listen to 'keep in touch' with them, so to speak.

The Blueline: Hockey Talk Radio is good when the host isn't babbling about the conspiracy theories in the NHL.

Australian Gamer has become my must-listen podcast of choice. It's pretty simple - two Australians talk about games >_>

- Desert Island Discs

- Filmtrailer.com (Video)

- Flashforward Podcast with Jay & Jack

- IGN Daily Fix (Video)

- Jaret's Bowling For Soup Podcast

- Live Audio Wrestling

- The MC Lars Show Podcast (50/50 Audio and Video)

- The Official LOST Podcast (50/50 Audio and Video)

- The 10th Wonders Podcast

And a few more that I can't remember right now.

the only one I really listen to is Dan Carlin's history podcast which is basically him talking about history for an hour or so. It's very good.

Awesome podcast. The Punic Wars series was brilliant.

My favourite podcast is The Bugle, John Oliver and Andy Zaltzman are comic gold. Harry Shearer's Le Show is another good podcast. Ooh, and not forgetting Ask The Naked Scientist.

The only two I really listen to these days are Panda Eyes, which is mostly goth and darkwave stuff, and Jon Holmes' 6Music podcast which is high-larious. I'm about to start my own, so perhaps I should listen to more. But I probably won't.

• The Absolute Peach
  • Answer Me This
  • Ask a Ninja
  • Best of Boro
  • Best of YouTube
  • Common Sense with Dan Carlin
  • Complete Guide To Everything
  • Dan Carlin's Hardcore History
  • Danny Wallace Radio 6 Podcast
  • Dave Gorman Podcast
  • David Mitchell's Soapbox
  • The Geek Show
  • Grizzly Bear Egg Cafe
  • Guardian Books Podcast
  • Kick Out Radio
  • Outside The Cinema
  • The Perfect Ten with Phil Jupitus and Phil Wilding
  • Rhod Gilbert's Best Bits
  • The Ricky Gervais Podcast
  • Uncensored History of the Blues
  • WrestleCase (by the Sun)
  • The Wrestling Dungeon
  • WTF with Marc Meron

See, not many.

the only one I really listen to is Dan Carlin's history podcast which is basically him talking about history for an hour or so. It's very good.

Awesome podcast. The Punic Wars series was brilliant.

My favourite podcast is The Bugle, John Oliver and Andy Zaltzman are comic gold. Harry Shearer's Le Show is another good podcast. Ooh, and not forgetting Ask The Naked Scientist.

The Bugle is fucking fantastic, well worth subscribing to.

I also listen to Sick and Wrong, Football Weekly and occasionaly Joystiq

The Sun's Wrestlecast and Kick Out Radio.

Wrestlecast is brilliant simply becasue they actually have access to WWE wrestlers. It's extremely sporadic at best, with content though

I came across Kick Out Radio, obviously from here, but I listen to it every week now, mainly because it's not too long, based mostly on WWE and Zero's voice doesn't irritate me unlike most US wrestling podcasts. Nice to have the wrestling week summed up for you, when you can't be arsed searching for news. The constant berating of dirtsheets is funny too. :P

Anyone know what the best free NFL one is? I'm looking for a good one to listen too, to keep up to date and hear US opinions on stories.

I listen to MMAJunkie radio everyday, I don't know how they manage it but they talk MMA for 2 hours every week day and I don't really get bored, they cover eveything UFC, Strikeforce, WEC and Japan based and have a lot of interviews with fighters either via the phone or in studio, really good fun.