Lost Season 6 (spoilers)

TKz

So....

The actress who played Juliette is on V.

Someone from the show is on FlashForward, I think, but I forget who. (Don't watch it)

Daniel Dae Kim (Jin) is going to be on the new version of Hawaii 5-0.

So some actors from the show already have new jobs.

And Cynthia Watros (Libby) is on House for a few episodes (was on last week's and will be on this week's; no idea if she'll be around after that.). Won't say what she's playing, but she's not a patient or new team member.

• Like 1

So....

The actress who played Juliette is on V.

Someone from the show is on FlashForward, I think, but I forget who. (Don't watch it)

Daniel Dae Kim (Jin) is going to be on the new version of Hawaii 5-0.

So some actors from the show already have new jobs.

And Cynthia Watros (Libby) is on House for a few episodes (was on last week's and will be on this week's; no idea if she'll be around after that.). Won't say what she's playing, but she's not a patient or new team member.

Dominic Monaghan (Charlie) and Sonya Walger (Penny) are both on FlashForward and Terry O'Quinn has been pitching a television show involving himself and Michael Emerson as hitmen.

Dominic Monaghan (Charlie) and Sonya Walger (Penny) are both on FlashForward and Terry O'Quinn has been pitching a television show involving himself and Michael Emerson as hitmen.

Please dear god let this happen.

Oh God, I need to see this, I particularly need discussions on quarter pounders with cheese.

Please dear god let this happen.

Oh God, I need to see this, I particularly need discussions on quarter pounders with cheese.

If this show is made, then I'll have three shows to take the place of Lost when it's over. FlashForward, V, and this O'Quinn/Emerson show. Speaking of O'Quinn, I saw him on Law & Order: CI yesterday.

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if FlashForward and V don't make it to next year.

I knew FF was dying a slow horrible death, but I wasn't aware V was doing that bad in the ratings? Then again, I suppose those months without any new episodes didn't really help it.

*didn't really HELP it. >_>

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if FlashForward and V don't make it to next year.

I diden even know that V was planed as more than a "mini". I loved the original show becaus it´s somewere betwen good scifi TV and ultra Campy.... the new stuff kinda is just there, i watch it but i would not miss it.

Triple kill!

Multikill!

It felt like a bit to much at once (for once!) but i liked the idea of the u-boot trap. I still don´t get the MIB/Widmore relation... Widmore wants to blow them up aswell? (MIB found the bomb on the plane, or did i miss him building it in there? My Flatmate kinda was dacing in front of my TV at that point. >_>)

Right now i am more into the flash... well whatever they flash to... getting their meaning in the puzzel. What happens on the island realy issent in that much movement for the viewer... we all knew the killing would start at some point now that it´s over... we all knew smokerino was likely to be the bad guy... will there be an extra long finale episode?

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Lapidus :'( And Sun :'( (with due apologies to TKz).

That was a brilliant episode and the twist with Locke switching the bags was brilliantly done. I'm going to quite enjoy the four survivors now basically being on the wrong end of a cat and mouse game with Locke, and where does Claire fit into all this? Sayid's actions have indicated that the Man in Black's influence isn't completely pervasive. Perhaps this latest revelation might swing Claire back over to the good side?

Holy shit, Lapidus too? sad.gif Yeah. Maybe they should have made a slightly bigger deal of those deaths. Jin and Sun felt okay if a bit rushed, but Sayid should have gotten more of a scene. Lapidus was awesome too, yet I don't think they even showed him in slow bit? I don't understand why Jin didn't leave. The guy has a daughter to look after, why would he stay and die?

I also love how Kate is shot in the shoulder yet seems to be fine about 5 minutes later. tongue.gif I really, really, really hope that Sawyer doesn't die. I've got a bad feeling he'll be the next to go, with hopefully a better death scene.

Does anyone else feel like they really could have done with a few more episodes for this series? It just feels like 16 or so isn't going to be enough.

EDIT: Also, to whoever asked, apparently the Finale will be two and a half hours long. Which is pretty insane. (And that's one episode, too. IMDB has the final 3 episodes all taking place on 3 different dates.)

Holy shit, Lapidus too? sad.gif Yeah. Maybe they should have made a slightly bigger deal of those deaths. Jin and Sun felt okay if a bit rushed, but Sayid should have gotten more of a scene. Lapidus was awesome too, yet I don't think they even showed him in slow bit? I don't understand why Jin didn't leave. The guy has a daughter to look after, why would he stay and die?

I also love how Kate is shot in the shoulder yet seems to be fine about 5 minutes later. tongue.gif I really, really, really hope that Sawyer doesn't die. I've got a bad feeling he'll be the next to go, with hopefully a better death scene.

Does anyone else feel like they really could have done with a few more episodes for this series? It just feels like 16 or so isn't going to be enough.

EDIT: Also, to whoever asked, apparently the Finale will be two and a half hours long. Which is pretty insane. (And that's one episode, too. IMDB has the final 3 episodes all taking place on 3 different dates.)

2 1/2 without ads would be like... 100 Minutes? So it´s basicly a TV Movie. Will do. If 2 1/2 houres is with ads it would be insane indeed. Is it?!