Lost Season 6 (spoilers)

TKz

I think he will as well. I definitely think the ending will be something nobody's expecting too, I just hope they don't go too random with it.

Ideally the following will happen in the finale:

- Miles stumbles across Richard in some bushes and helps him up

- Later on they bump into Lapidus, who survived the sub explosion and rescued Desmond from the well

- Sitcom~!

The rest isn't important.

• Like 1

It seems like there has always been a triangle of roles being bounced back and forth between Locke, Jack and Sawyer (man of faith, man of science, skeptic). This makes me think that Sawyer still has an important role to play on the Island. I would think it would either be Sawyer being unable to leave the Island and so he becomes Jack's MIB or Jack is killed and Sawyer takes his place as the Protector of the Island due to his guilt of causing the bomb to go off in the sub.

Apparently Lost will air in each country it airs in simultaneously.

Lost fans in the UK, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Israel, and Turkey won’t need to worry about us hardworking, trustworthy people of North America ruining Sunday’s series finale for you. We’ve just received a press release informing us that those countries will be seeing the episode at the same time as those on the west coast at 9:00 Pm Pst on Sunday, May 23rd. US folks on the east coast won’t be total dicks and spoil it for you and neither will Canada (who will also be broadcasting the finale at 9:00 Pm Est).

Lost airs in 59 countries around the world. If your country gets the show but wasn’t named above, don’t worry. The finale is set to air across international platforms within a 24-48 hour window from the initial broadcast. My advice for those countries would be to stay off the Internet until then. »

I don't know if this means it'll air in the UK at 9pm Sunday or at the equivalent, which is about 2-3am I think.

I'm always awake until like 6am, so this will just mean I don't have to wait for the upload.

I might actually get an early night if this is true, matter of fact. Though it means I won't be able to order Over The Limit.

Oh, yeah, totally. I'm still hoping it'll turn out to be 9pm worldwide, though I doubt it. Seems strange to me though. I mean, it's not much of a big deal to me, but I don't see the majority of British fans watching at 2am. But then if you air it 9pm worldwide, the Americans wouldn't be the first to watch it, which doesn't usually tend to happen. tongue.gif

The way the article is written, it sounds like the rest of the World won't even be able to watch it until 9PM Pacific Coast time. Which is three hours behind EST. Which means, it'll actually be like 5 or 6 in the morning for you Brits. That's how it seems to be worded anyway.

It'll air at 4am if my math is correct and finish at 6, depending on how long it is. (As in, if there will be adverts or not and if it's 2 and half hours like we've heard.)

The thing is though, it still says that it'll air before PST in EST and Canada Land Time, so I don't know. Seems possible. I can't find any confirmation from any TV guide websites anywhere though. Like, not at 9pm or at 4am.

http://www.guardian....am-uk-simulcast

Yeah, it'll be 5am for us UKers on Sky 1 and Sky 1 HD.

...depending on how quickly it's uploaded, I might end up pirating it anyway. I find that if I can start the download like, a few seconds after eztv update their twitter about it, I can usually get awesome speeds. (Like, 1mb/s)

My last exam is on Tuesday so I was planning on getting up about 6am to watch it anyway so it wouldn't impact my proposed plan of hardcore revision from about 8am. But yeah, this is much better. I've been getting up pretty early so I'll likely be tired by about midnight. Get about five hours sleep, up in time for LOST, then straight to work. Masterplan. And I can use the hour I gain to scour the internet about theories for things that haven't been explained :shifty:

Edited by Pesci

I've looked on the TV listings and in Baltimore, Maryland it starts 9:00PM EST while in Sacramento, California it starts 9:00PM PST. I found this quote from another article:

The move, designed to minimize online piracy, means that the non-subtitled finale will be simultaneously broadcast with the U.S. West Coast, May 23 from 9 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, on Sky One in the U.K., on Fox Italia and Telecom Italia in Italy, Cuatro in Spain, Fox in Spain and Portugal, Digiturk in Turkey, HOT in Israel and CTV in Canada.

It sounds like everyone but the West Coast will still get Lost earlier in North America while everyone else gets it at 9:00PM PST.

Edited by LNK

Went to see Times Talks LOST at the theatre. Six hours of my life I will never get back. Possibly worth it just for

though.

It's in the Sky Planner now for 5am on Sky 1/HD1, this is great!

Not that I;m going to stay up for it, I'll Sky+ it and watch it in the morining, but it'll save me downloading it and I'll get to watch it in HD!

I noticed it being mentioned in The Ring anout Over the Limit's buy rate being affected by this, but does this not start an hour after the event finishes?