Is Avatar an Anti-American Movie?

jimmyray

I predict this movie will break even, but not reach the success of James Cameron's previous movies.

How many billion has this movie made again?

Now now, you aren't the accountant on that movie. Maybe it cost umpteen billion to make!

As a matter of fact, it has been said that the movie needed to make 750 million to break even, so it has easily surpassed that... oh and it will pass 2 billion in sales this week worldwide.

I predict this movie will break even, but not reach the success of James Cameron's previous movies.

How many billion has this movie made again?

Now now, you aren't the accountant on that movie. Maybe it cost umpteen billion to make!

As a matter of fact, it has been said that the movie needed to make 750 million to break even, so it has easily surpassed that... oh and it will pass 2 billion in sales this week worldwide.

Refer to my previous post (Y)

And if the 750 million is right, its still over 4 times its budget with the 2.2 billion in revenue.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I wonder how French, German or Russian cinema go-ers would have reacted if they were the villains. Would they post it on some forums as well?

Inglourious Basterds was a hit everywhere.

And who the heck debuts a new developmental call-up with the Anti-American gimmick? That's been out of style since Ludvig Borga.

I wonder how French, German or Russian cinema go-ers would have reacted if they were the villains. Would they post it on some forums as well?

Inglourious Basterds was a hit everywhere.

And who the heck debuts a new developmental call-up with the Anti-American gimmick? That's been out of style since Ludvig Borga.

Muhammed Hassan begs to differ.

Even so, we all know that the Brutal Slaughter of an Indigenous People and Stealing Their Land formula was perfected by Europeans long before the Americans sequel was made. I mean sure, it introduced it to a new audience, but to fans of the old school, Americans will simply be known by the unofficial title of Europeans II: Here They Come Again With Slightly Different Hats.

• Like 2

Even so, we all know that the Brutal Slaughter of an Indigenous People and Stealing Their Land formula was perfected by Europeans long before the Americans sequel was made. I mean sure, it introduced it to a new audience, but to fans of the old school, Americans will simply be known by the unofficial title of Europeans II: Here They Come Again With Slightly Different Hats.

Pffft ours were all crusades and about religion, not about land like the Americas, your overly capitalistic and greedy ways lead you astray from the rightious path of "God told me to do it"

Its because finally after all this time you have found this enlightened path, its not about land, its not about Commies, or illegal aliens, its about using God and his recomendations to kill and destroy all of those that oppose that really sets you out and gives you good reason.

PS I had to look that company up.