which albums have had the most singles?

METALMAN

I think "Bad" holds the record - nine out of ten tracks were singles. "Born In The USA" had six or seven.

And then of course, on a slight aside, there's Moby's "Play", of which every single track has been licensed for an advert and/or soundtrack.

In recent time, aren't all songs on the album released as a single as you can download each one? Thus any of the songs on an album can get into the charts.

Interesting.

It's true any song can chart, but I think in order to be a single the song would have to be released separately from the album, ie. a separate release date and not only available as a song off an album. People would have to buy an individual song only, not the whole album. And I'm actually thinking buying the listed 'album version' off an online store does not count towards singles sales - that means I guess not every song can chart? I could be wrong about that last part though. But otherwise wouldn't the singles chart consist of all the tracks off the most popular album. Assuming the album format is still more popular than single format.

Having a physical copy commercially available automatically makes it a single, though nowadays probably not necessary.

Nickelback "All the Right Reasons" had 7 out of 11 as did "Dark Horse"

"Silver Side Up" had 5 out of 11

So in a span of 6 years Nickelback has realeased 19 singles from 33 tracks

And that's 19 too many.

• Like 2

Nickelback "All the Right Reasons" had 7 out of 11 as did "Dark Horse"

"Silver Side Up" had 5 out of 11

So in a span of 6 years Nickelback has realeased 19 singles from 33 tracks

And that's 19 too many.

I'd say it's 33 too many to be honest.

• Like 2