The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

I'm a Bears fan because of the 46 defense and Walter Payton. Granted I was about 2 months old when they won the Superbowl, but in all the highlight tapes my dad showed me starting whe I was about 4, I was taken with Sweetness and Da Bears. I even had a Bears uniform when I was mascot for our local amateur side :D

I'm a Bears fan because of the 46 defense and Walter Payton. Granted I was about 2 months old when they won the Superbowl, but in all the highlight tapes my dad showed me starting whe I was about 4, I was taken with Sweetness and Da Bears. I even had a Bears uniform when I was mascot for our local amateur side :D

Have you read Never Die Easy? It's a great autobiography with quotes from Walter's friends and family.

The section about his death had me tearing up which is the only time I've ever done that reading a book.

For anybody that cares and isn't going or hasn't got Sky Sports, highlights of the 49ers/Broncos at Wembley is on BBC 1 tonight at 11:30.

And finally C5 are airing a Steelers game :wub:

C4 :P

Should be a good game but it depends if the Saints show up or not.

Yeah sorry, I meant 4, forgot they'd switched over. Hopefully the Saints don't show up :shifty:

I hate Calvin Johnson and his fantasy team killing ways :(

The Jets scoring a total of 9 points against Baltimore and Green Bay amuses me though. Sanchez needs to get off of Cotchery's nutsack though. Every time he gets in trouble he looks for him and he missed a wide open Braylon Edwards at least 3 or 4 times as he played Check Down Charlie over and over again.

Once again Sanchize proves he can't play against a top tier defense.

He wasn't great today but a lot of the blame has to go on the receivers, mainly Holmes and Cotchery for drops.

Something like 7 drops between them.

He needs to stop aiming for Holmes too, Edwards has been having a great season as has Keller yet since Holmes came in he's almost neglected those two for Holmes.

Not good at all from anyone on offense today, the defense should rightly be pissed at them.