The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

So Meac, are you thrilled with losing Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall in consecutive seasons and having nothing to show for it?

If football games were won and lost by morality and virginity we'd be better than all of you!

To keep myself in a good mood about Denver's collapse, I'm going to be playing a game with myself.

"You know your head coach is going to get the axe when you're more excited about Notre Dame football than your NFL team."

"You know your head coach is going to get the axe when he trades away two pro bowl players and jumps the gun on a kid who's never touched a boob."

"You know your head coach is going to get the axe when he cheats and still loses...and then gives up 36 points at home to the Rams."

Oh come on, he was probably getting breast fed till the age of 13.

So Meac, are you thrilled with losing Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall in consecutive seasons and having nothing to show for it?

If football games were won and lost by morality and virginity we'd be better than all of you!

Ah, Tebow, how many times have you saved Denver's butt?

This performance :lmao:

Totally outclassed by the better team tonight.

Hopefully the loss is good for the team, they've been playing lacklustre for weeks so if this loss gives the team a kick up the arse to play better then it could very well be a good thing.

Yes I am clutching at straws for a positive from this.

Jets are who I thought they were.

The team that scored 21 straight points versus the Patriots earlier this year? :)

Edit: I thought going for it on 4th down there was stupid. Should have taken the points.

Yeah in week 2. The Bengals beat the Ravens in week 2 as well.

The Bengals weren't 9-2 coming into this week....or part of this matchup. Jets/Patriots split their season series (just like they did last year and the year before that). Jets will still be 9-3 and can easily finish 12-4. It's a bad loss but it's just one loss. This team has already shown that they can beat the Patriots.

You're going to have a hard time convincing me that the Patriots are God's gift to mankind when they lost to the Browns not that long ago.

Edit: I can't emphasize enough as a Rutgers season ticket holder how much I hate that McCourty is on the Patriots. Absolutely love the guy but can't root for him in New England

Edited by sahyder1

It's always been and always will be New Yorkers actually. Specially the folks from North Jersey.

But let's be fair. Philadelphia wins hands down for annoying sports fans.

I hate to be obvious here, but New Yorkers are not from North Jersey.

Looking at Rex Ryan stalk the sideline after getting his shit wrecked amuses me. Sanchez played his usual game today, the difference was that the Patriots defenders didn't drop all of the gimme picks this time. Also for the sahyder's of the world, the Jets have scored 12 combined points in their three losses. That's not the mark of a championship team.

• Like 1