The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

Absolutley loving this. Jets have been awful, dealt with any small threat they've attempted to pose.

Going back to an earlier decision. Can somebody explain why that pass was over ruled earlier in the game? Not to say it was a wrong decision, just looked perfectly fine to me though?

What pass, the one to Heath Miller?

Yeah. Just didn't understand why after the challenge it was over ruled. It just looked fine to me, but I'm obviously guessing it wasn't after the decision, so just wondering why?

They replayed it twice :huh:

EDIT - wow, and as soon as I say something the GB secondary decides to LITERALLY watch the game. Jesus.

You're a bigger jinx than Sahyder :angry:

I should start getting credits for no-hitters that happened after I mentioned them too!

and Shields with the INT to ice it :shifty:

EDIT - Didn't he fuck up the Galaragga game ?

Just a minute there. I didn't screw Galaragga. Jim Joyce screwed Galaragga.

I can't be the only one rooting for one historical 2nd half comeback? Two whole weeks of Evil Chase K are not healthy for any of our health.

ECK stay away from the spoiler tag.

...or the health of young women in Pittsburgh or Dallas

Yeah, definite questions about Cutler's toughness...I wouldn't be surprised if there is a QB controversy in Chicago after that. I know I wouldn't want him on my team.

Saw a Bears beat writer mention on twitter earlier that Cutler did ask to go back in the game. He was cheering like crazy as the team was making its comeback.

Absolutley loving this. Jets have been awful, dealt with any small threat they've attempted to pose.

Going back to an earlier decision. Can somebody explain why that pass was over ruled earlier in the game? Not to say it was a wrong decision, just looked perfectly fine to me though?

What pass, the one to Heath Miller?

Yeah. Just didn't understand why after the challenge it was over ruled. It just looked fine to me, but I'm obviously guessing it wasn't after the decision, so just wondering why?

As he landed the ball went out of his hands completely and was around his elbow when it touched the ground, then he secured it. The review made it pretty clear to me.

Ok....the comeback is officially on.

For a team that put up 24 first half points Roethlisberger is having an atrocious game. 8-17 2 INTs

That's because :o the Steelers have (and always have) a running game that takes all the pressure off of him. He just needs to stand there and not fuck up anymore and let Mendenhall do all the work like he did in the first half.

EDIT: Whoa, why did I think you were Chase? :shifty:

They replayed it twice :huh:

EDIT - wow, and as soon as I say something the GB secondary decides to LITERALLY watch the game. Jesus.

You're a bigger jinx than Sahyder :angry:

I should start getting credits for no-hitters that happened after I mentioned them too!

and Shields with the INT to ice it :shifty:

EDIT - Didn't he fuck up the Galaragga game ?

Just a minute there. I didn't screw Galaragga. Jim Joyce screwed Galaragga.

I can't be the only one rooting for one historical 2nd half comeback? Two whole weeks of Evil Chase K are not healthy for any of our health.

ECK stay away from the spoiler tag.

...or the health of young women in Pittsburgh or Dallas

I'm definitely rooting for a comeback too, as a jealous fan from the other side of the state, I have always hated the Steelers.