The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

Another INT for the Packers! Where is ECK?

Another INT for the Packers! Where is ECK?

Someone had to go scout the girls.

I wasn't expecting him in the tread tonight. I probably wouldn't if everyone else hated my favorite player that much during a Super Bowl

Edit: Yeah, so when I said 20-13 I meant 40-13 :shifty:

Edited by sahyder1

I was hoping to see him in here defending this as a good thing. That the Steelers are giving the Packers a false sense of security by letting them get a 18 point lead at halftime

ECK "covers" the Steelers doesn't he ? Or I swear he said something like that in the thread before.

Anyway, I'm completely overjoyed that this game has had this kind of first half and Ben has shit the bed so badly that his defense hasn't been able to bail him out. This would be the best way for this Super Bowl to go. Ben shits his pants all over the place again in a big game, and the rest of the team can't bail him out :pervert: