AFL '10

Yeah he had a clen stright break which is good news not like the Nathan Brown one.

Yeah I haven't watched this one, the Nathan Brown one was shocking though, he was never the same player after that.

I hope it isn't the same for Barlow as he has been sensational in his first year. he does have age on his side, he is only 22 I think.

Legs breaking every where Barlow and Ziebell in the AFL and my local team has had 2 leg breaks (tib and fib) in the space of three weeks. One a 27 year old who won't ever play again and one an 17/18 year old who would have been pretty close to B&F in the colts.

Thoughts on Mark Williams, the well-respected coach of the Port Adelaide Power?

My thoughts are as follows:

Having no interest in following Port Adelaide, I do take interest in Mark Williams. The 2004 premiership coach has had a rough time as coach for the Port Power. With 273 games as Coach of Port Power, It is a truly astonishing moment to have Mark Williams step down as coach of the Port Power.

Edited by THRASHER

Pavlich will dominate and Dockers by 20 points ad thhts being you got me lions with fevola shot and a pure wanker and no j brown so you never know.

Nearly got the margin right :-p

Richmond are one of the most in form teams in the comp... yet are still second last lol

I'm not going to support this sport until Gold Coast starts... Then that'll be my team... I don't care if I live in Geelong... <_<

Well Gold Coast will have Geelong's best player next year

Don't you dare, I still believe :angry: GC might have finally got a nickname now; the club have bought websites with names like goldcoastfootballclubsuns.com

Saints look good for the flag this year, then Pies and us. Freo and Dogs are still outside chances. Carlton fans are kidding themselves if they think this team will win the flag. The inconsistency is the main issue but certainly not the only one.

Well, Adelaide didn't look too impressive, but we were awful aside from Stokes, Selwood and Mackie.

Edited by Hornswoggle4PM

• 1 month later...

Go the sainters!

cannot stand collingwood, but do feel for old Dane Swan.. was robbed by an absolute mug of a player last night in the brownlow... should be renamed the brownose medal

oops double post :-S

Edited by nufan

The way I see it, guys like Swan and Ablett are excellent players, but surrounded by other awesome players, and so don't stand out as much.

Carlton is a one man team. Juddy looks so damn awesome, because he's surrounded by so much shit.

• Like 1

Collingwood and St. Kilda in the grand final

Collingwood are pretty decent favourites after they beat Geelong by 49 points in the prelim. Dane Swan is in brilliant form to everyone bar the umpires and the Saints are unpredictable.

West Coast won the wooden spoon this year with Richmond second last

Luke Hodge from Hawthorn was named AA captain and Richmond's Jack Riewoldt won the coleman with 75 goals

The result of the Grand Final

This is one helluva massive spoiler, are you sure you want to read?

Nope, try again next week Rocky. It's a draw, Coll 68, St K. 68. No extra time in the Grand Final, so it'll be replayed the same time next week. Coming into the game I was shocked to see so many people tipping the Pies, I thought the Saints would get up.

Well, is there going to be any changes to either side for next week now?

Also, anyone know how the change rooms got flooded?

Edited by Hornswoggle4PM