AFL '10

• 2 weeks later...

Saints should win this year but the Blues have been good tonight. Current ladder

1. Coll 6-1

2. Freo 6-1

3. Geel 5-2

4. StK 5-1

5. Syd 5-2

6. PA 5-2

7. WB 4-3

8. BL 4-3

9. Carl 3-3

10. Melb 3-4

11. NM 3-4

12. WCE 2-5

13. Ess 2-5

14. Haw 1-6

15. Adel 1-6

16. Rich 0-7

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not going to support this sport until Gold Coast starts... Then that'll be my team... I don't care if I live in Geelong... <_<

Well Gold Coast will have Geelongs best player next year

Guest mickeyblueeyes37

Bulldogs arent that good though they just been lucky they faced injured riddled sides my lions are the hawks of 2009.

Though i do feel you might have a sniff at the flag your the wild card cause we all lnow when come september you can Fog The Pies And Saints

Fair post.

We shall see what the rest of the year holds.

Would be interesting to see the Hawks beat the Cats again I feel. Then both teams are equal on 2 grand final wins in the last 4 years but the Hawks would have a 2-0 grand final record against the Cats in that same time period. The Hawks would be at 100% winning record in grand final appearences over the 4 year period but the Cats would be at 50%.

You can't argue the Cats have been THE team over the last half decade but it's interesting to think of the above, assuming it does end up that way(and there are no guarantees it will).

Fair post.

We shall see what the rest of the year holds.

Would be interesting to see the Hawks beat the Cats again I feel. Then both teams are equal on 2 grand final wins in the last 4 years but the Hawks would have a 2-0 grand final record against the Cats in that same time period. The Hawks would be at 100% winning record in grand final appearences over the 4 year period but the Cats would be at 50%.

You can't argue the Cats have been THE team over the last half decade but it's interesting to think of the above, assuming it does end up that way(and there are no guarantees it will).

If the cats don't win the GF this year one could argue that they are the new Essendon... after dominating so long for just 2 grand final wins... (yes i know the bombers only had one)

I think the battle for the spoon is now intensifying... Richmond look a shadow of themselves and West Coast really look like the worst team in the comp, next to Port Adelaide maybe

To use a rugby league example The Sydney Roosters were in 4 grand finals over the 5 seasons spanning 2000 to 2004.

Only one one premiership at their second attempt in 2002 and then they followed that up with 2 straight grand final losses.

To use a rugby league example The Sydney Roosters were in 4 grand finals over the 5 seasons spanning 2000 to 2004.

Only one one premiership at their second attempt in 2002 and then they followed that up with 2 straight grand final losses.

I'm a Dragons fan in the NRL and they seem to be just as frustrating. always up the top of the table but never turn it into a premiership.

I think I might be a curse only two of my teams through out the world have won their championship in the colts and devils but even they have choked a few times.

Back onto footy... who actually thinks Richmond can beat Fremantle.. all of a sudden they are coming the fan favourites of my work place in the tipping comp... I'm a supporter and can't see them winning this week especially with Cuz the human headline machine probably not playing

Guest mickeyblueeyes37

Pavlich will dominate and Dockers by 20 points ad thhts being you got me lions with fevola shot and a pure wanker and no j brown so you never know.