AFL '10

EDIT: To see the current interactive ladder go to

http://www.afl.com.au/Premiership/Ladder/tabid/74/Default.aspx

Post your comments on the season ahead. Here's what I think I might look like by the end of the finals

1. StK

2. WB

3. Adel

4. Haw

5. Geel

6. Coll

7. NM

8. Frem

9. Carl

10. PA

11. Rich

12. Bris

13. Ess

14. Syd

15. WCE

16. Melb

And it's coming from a Cats fan too.

Edited by Hornswoggle4PM

1. W. Bulldogs

2. St. Kilda

3. Collingwood

4. Geelong

5. Adelaide

6. Hawthorn

7. Brisbane

8. West Coast

9. Essendon

10. Sydney

11. Carlton

12. North Melbourne

13. Pt. Adelaide

14. Richmond

15. Fremantle

16. Melbourne

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I know absolutely nothing about this sport, but Canadians can catch a 'game of the week' at ungodly hours on TSN2. First match is tomorrow morning at 4:30 ET.

I doubt I'll be awake for this ever. :shifty:

Huge game for the Dogs this weekend as itwill show us where we're really at after a good pre-season. Hope Johnson plays, as his 350th will be a much bigger occasion against Collingwood than against Richmond.

I know absolutely nothing about this sport, but Canadians can catch a 'game of the week' at ungodly hours on TSN2. First match is tomorrow morning at 4:30 ET.

I doubt I'll be awake for this ever. :shifty:

No doubt the league brigade will disagree, but if you do get the chance to watch/tape a game, MPH, do it. You want have any idea what's going on, but it is a fantastic spectator sport.

I still can't believe there's a Geelong fan that's down on their team.

With the exception of Grand Final 2008 pervert.gif you've ruled the aflverse and I see that not changing this year.

Perhaps you'll be even closer to the pack but you'll still take the flag and possibly the minor premiership as well.

I still can't believe there's a Geelong fan that's down on their team.

I'm not normally, but especially Ling early on was disappointing. It seems really obvious now that Melbourne and Richmond are miles worse than anyone else, but the Tiges did show some promise against the Blues. And what a name "Relton" is. :D

PS: Sydney were really good against Saints, Slogger. Their ruck stocks are not damaged at all by Jolly leaving with Mumford, White, Seaby and if needed Goodes all capable of good ruckwork

Edited by Hornswoggle4PM

• 2 weeks later...

Not as badly disappointing as Crows, 0-3. Freo have surprised everyone though.

Podsiadly debuting :w00t: Not on free-to-air (N)

ReltonWatch - Was dropped for round 2 after being dropped for being late to training, comes back next week and gets concussed. :( Billy Brownless pointed out on the Sunday Footy Show that he had a hamburger afterward in the rooms. For an unknown guy 3 weeks ago, he's done a lot eh :P

Before I left Oz, I went to watch Carlton/Richmond in what was a very fun experience. Apparently as I worked in Richmond, I was meant to follow them but it didn't take me long to realize they're a bit poor.

Going to try and keep an eye on the AFL this year though I don't think we get coverage in England, will try and get some online coverage.