EWR 2010 Stats Update: April

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Can't we all just agree to have him removed from the Data :pervert:

I'd agree with it but not until people that are fake or never even appeared in an angle :cough: :cough: Jamie Koeppe :cough: :cough: are removed.

Perhaps over the 90s was a bit high for the Divas, but I'd still say that they all could use a boost in those areas, especially Beth, who from what I've read of her certainly doesn't deserve to be in the 60s.

My rationale for BTLS is simple. Take world-class fuckup Scott Hall for instance. His behavior right now is at 35; this is due to a history of drug abuse, no-showing PPVs, etc. However, he is for all intents and purposes a self-destructive fuckup. BTLS has stalked and made threatening, racist phone calls to Awesome Kong, invited her onto his radio show to continue to do more of the same, and is trying to get his "army" to disseminate Dixie Carter's personal address, who he has also made threats towards. I'd say that warrants a similar behavior stat; it wouldn't be for Hall-esque reasons due to drug abuse or whatever, it would be more like the Ultimate Warrior, where he's a self-important douchebag who's basically a complete detriment to whatever company he's a part of.

Speaking of all this stat talk, I recommend upping Kane's attitude to 100. Every single report of the guy I've read is that he will put over absolutely anyone. He supposedly turned down ending the Undertaker's streak because he felt that a younger wrestler should do it; he turned down an Intercontinental title run back in '06, etc. He's like a more heavily-pushed Tommy Dreamer.

Raise Ayako Hamada's speed to 66 and her tech to 64. From what I've seen of her, she's one of the few TNA Knockouts left who can actually wrestle pretty well.

Lower Vance Archer's brawl to 63, the guy was pretty bad during his ECW run.

Super Dragon is 34, though the only place I've seen this reported is Wikipedia, so take that with a grain of salt.

Should Kenny Omega's finishers be swapped? He seems to use Croyt's Wrath more often than the Aoi Shoudou.

Change William Regal's primary finisher to the Knee Trembler (Impact), it's been his finisher for several years now. He uses the T-bone/Exploder as a signature move.

Edited by FckFace666
  • Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

My rationale for BTLS is simple. Take world-class fuckup Scott Hall for instance. His behavior right now is at 35; this is due to a history of drug abuse, no-showing PPVs, etc. However, he is for all intents and purposes a self-destructive fuckup. BTLS has stalked and made threatening, racist phone calls to Awesome Kong, invited her onto his radio show to continue to do more of the same, and is trying to get his "army" to disseminate Dixie Carter's personal address, who he has also made threats towards. I'd say that warrants a similar behavior stat; it wouldn't be for Hall-esque reasons due to drug abuse or whatever, it would be more like the Ultimate Warrior, where he's a self-important douchebag who's basically a complete detriment to whatever company he's a part of.

Speaking of all this stat talk, I recommend upping Kane's attitude to 100. Every single report of the guy I've read is that he will put over absolutely anyone. He supposedly turned down ending the Undertaker's streak because he felt that a younger wrestler should do it; he turned down an Intercontinental title run back in '06, etc. He's like a more heavily-pushed Tommy Dreamer.

Raise Ayako Hamada's speed to 66 and her tech to 64. From what I've seen of her, she's one of the few TNA Knockouts left who can actually wrestle pretty well.

Bubba is a shock jock. His job is to be a disk jockey who like Don Imus and Howard Stern before him, is to do shocking things for shocking the audience. This either works to get more fans or get more haters. Either way it gets ratings. Bubba does his stunts intentionally to get his name at the water coolers and reaction.

Personally I agree with his views on Haiti because it is on a plate boundary which are always notorious for earthquakes which Haiti had one. Now I am not agreeing with the whole they made a pact with Satan, I am just saying that it there are logical explanations for some of his deals.

There is a fine line between works and shoots and Bubba walks that line. Until there is someone that is caught stalking Dixie Carter and claims Bubba told him to do it, that argument is here-say. Bubba got fired is feeling the same thing everyone feels when they are fired in this economy. You'd want to know why and you'd want your job back to pay for your bills. It's understandable but he is walking a line that he may or may not have crossed and we cannot determine if he did or did not at this point.

I agree on Kane and Ayako Hamada's stat increases. If anyone deserves a 100 behavior and attitude, it would be Kane who has never got a disorderly conduct :cough: :cough: Chris Jericho :cough: :cough: , a dwi :cough: :cough: Christopher Daniels :cough: :cough: , drug charges :cough: :cough: Jeff Hardy :cough: :cough: Rob Van Dam :cough: :cough: Brian Christopher :cough: :cough: been to rehab :cough: :cough: Scott Hall :cough: :cough: Jake Roberts :cough: :cough: :cough: :cough: and I could go on. Ayako Hamada was a solid luchadora during her time in AAA and I don't know why she doesn't have those stats already.

Just a shot out of nowhere here, but.....

Maybe delete Byron Saxton from the game, and create him as a Staff member announcer for WWE?

Saxton was taken off the FCW website, because he's not a semi-active wrestler or a manager like he used to be. Saxton is FCW's full-time announcer now, and with the way he's been used in the WWE, it looks like that's all he'll ever be.

• Like 2

Just so everyone is aware, the update will be ready by tomorrow afternoon, likely before 3 PM EST. I originally wanted to release it today, but with the massive amount of adds, etc requested this month, I just think it's smarter to take an extra day and get some of those on. Also, I'm running through some checks for Wrestlicious and am realizing that a few things won't work right out of the box... mainly gimmicks. Taking an extra day to fine tune that a bit will, IMO, make the update better and make the promotion a little bit easier to iron out as we go on. As I said before, I don't expect it to be perfect on the first shot, but if I know there are problems, might as well correct those beforehand, so we don't have to worry about them next month.

Also, while I had a few, wanted to address some posts:

Trinity should be a non-wrestler. She retired in 2007 and is focusing on doing stunt work for movies.

I made her a manager. According to her website, she still takes bookings for wrestling: http://www.trinitywrestling.com/bookings.html

While she might not actually wrestle, I can see her acting in a Manager capacity and is a happy medium between wrestler and non-wrestler.

I notice there is a double of Dave Prazak. One as a worker and another doing commentary for Shimmer. Delete the staff member and add Dave Prazak to Shimmer?

The problem with that is, Prazak does play by play on the Shimmer DVD's. If we added him as a worker to Shimmer, he'd only be able to do color... With his involvement in other promotions, we can't really delete him as a worker either, so the most accurate way to cover the bases is to have him in as he is now. You'll notice that the staff member is unsackable, so chances are slim of the two popping up on the same promotion. Since he doesn't appear on-camera in Shimmer, again, this is the best way to accurately have him fill all of his positions in the game.

Jim Ross' WWE contract expires on Friday so for May he could be a free agent

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/jim-ross-blogs-latest-on-his-wwe-status-future-plans-101255

Looks like his talent contract is the only one that has expired... "However, I am still a WWE employee handling the same talent relations functions that I have executed for the company for the past few years including since moving to Oklahoma. I simply do not have a 'talent contract' as WWE has no plans to utilize me as an on air talent at this time."

I'm not sure that MsChif is quite so old - she doesn't have an official MySpace after all, and there doesn't seem to be any info on her age anywhere.

There is if you know where to look... :)

http://www.mschif.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=143&start=210 - Indicates her birthmonth is June

http://www.mschif.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=143&start=15 - Her post, on 4/21/08, she says “Give me a couple months” when someone guesses her age at 33. With her birthmonth being in June, it’s safe to assume she was 32 when she made the post (4/21/08). That would make her 34 now, turning 35 in June.

The only thing I see potentially missing is that awhile back it was said that Krissy Vain/Kristin Astara would be joining Wrestlicious for their second set of tapings.

My first goal for Wrestlicious was to get the workers we KNEW were on the show on the roster first and foremost. Meaning, they had appeared on one of the episodes, or at least one of the promos. I've read that Astara, Josie (Sojo Bolt) and Angelina Altishin (GLOW's Little Egypt) among others will be joining the cast for season 2. The thing is, it's possible (not likely, I admit) that WWE could sign one of them before Season 2 taping begins and I would think that would cancel their plans for joining Wrestlicious. I have them noted and such, but at this time, we don't even know who their characters will be, etc, so my #1 priority is to get the season 1 workers on the roster, then work on season 2 workers. I'm kinda still debating it nd might throw them on before the release tomorrow because, as of May 1, 2010, they were slated to join. But, long story short, I did have her on my list, just hadn't added her as of yet. :)

Think that's all I got for now.

-Bill

Up EVOLVE's prodution valus to 60%

Up Brad Allens technical to 61

Up Kyle O'Reilly's technical to 67, overness to 21 and stiffness to 69 also change his gimmick in Evolve to No Gimmick Needed

Silas Young is a heel in Evolve. Up His technical to 53 and speed to 68

Johnny Gargano's gimmick in Evolve should be Obnoxious

Brodie Lee should be a face in Evolve and his brawl should be 74

Add this worker to the game:

Name: Caleb Konley

Short Name: Konley

Birth Month: Unknown

Weight: Lightweight

Open contract to Evolve as an opener face with the Blue Chipper gimmick

Brawl: 19

Speed: 63

Tech: 47

Stiff: 28

Selling: 65

Over: 8

Charisma: 24

Att: 100

Behav: 100

Wage: $2000

Speaks: Yes

American

Primary Finisher: The Homewrecker (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: The Homewrecker (Impact)

Loyalty to Murder One (he trained him)

Loyalty to Rob Adonis (also trained him)

Loyalty to George South (also trained him)

Canadian Ninjas exp should be 15

EDIT:

Green Ant's tech should be 55

Fire Ant's tech should be 56

Solider Ant's tech should be 58

Edited by Skins

Guest Desecrator

I'd say raise Layla's charisma from 67 by at least 5 points to around 72. She actually makes boring McCool watchable in backstage segments etc. and between her's and McCool's charisma stat should definitely be more difference than just one point.

And I agree with MsChif's stat raise.

Edited by Desecrator