EWR 2010 Stats Update: April

Tursas brawl should be 74, speed should be 15 and tech should be 35

I don't think Tursas is THAT good. I'd put him at 58/12/28 for now.

Kota Ibushi's tech should be 73

Munenori Sawa's overness should be 35

I don't think Kota Ibushi should be any higher than 68 for tech.

Munenori Sawa is not 35 over, I'd put him at 30 tops.

Willie Richardson's overness should be 22, Tech should be 35, Speed should be 15 and brawl should be 64

Acid Jaz's overness should be 22

Marshe Rocketts overness should be 22

C-Red's overness should be 22

Dymond's overness should be 20

Add Friendships between:

Dymond and Willie Richardson

Dymond and Acid Jaz

Dymond and Marshe Rockett

Dymond and C-Red

C-Red and Willie Richardson

C-Red and Acid Jaz

C-Red and Marshe Rockett

I think Dymond's over should be 15, Marshe is fine at 22, Acid Jaz should be at 18 (hasn't wrestled in months) and everyone else would be good at 20.

Can we have a source on these friendships?

Scource for friendships is there myspace pages

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Willie Richardson's overness should be 22, Tech should be 35, Speed should be 15 and brawl should be 64

Acid Jaz's overness should be 22

Marshe Rocketts overness should be 22

C-Red's overness should be 22

Dymond's overness should be 20

Add Friendships between:

Dymond and Willie Richardson

Dymond and Acid Jaz

Dymond and Marshe Rockett

Dymond and C-Red

C-Red and Willie Richardson

C-Red and Acid Jaz

C-Red and Marshe Rockett

I think Dymond's over should be 15, Marshe is fine at 22, Acid Jaz should be at 18 (hasn't wrestled in months) and everyone else would be good at 20.

Can we have a source on these friendships?

Scource for friendships is there myspace pages

I know they are all in the same unit and been together for at least 2 years but I don't think that citing myspace friends or facebook friends is a legitimate place for relationships. Take me for example, in high school I had a handful of friends and while on facebook I have about 80 directly from high school that I would not directly consider them friends but we aren't on bad terms. If I were in the game, I would probably friends with a few of them and have no relationship with the others. I hope this makes sense.

• Like 1

Tyler Reks and Vance Archer were quietly added to the WWE.com Smackdown roster today, making Abraham Washington the final member of the now-defunct ECW brand not to be assigned to a new brand. Washington has been back in FCW in Florida since ECW was shuttered.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Remove Tara from TNA and rename her Lisa Marie Varon. She has left TNA after not resigning to the company because she wanted a raise that TNA though she was not worth. She is suppose to work for a few more weeks but after that, she's gone.

Tara supposedly was big-leaguing the Knockouts Division and complaining that Knockouts wrestled too snug.

I was thinking of suggesting Mark Hunt (who worked a tag team match in HUSTLE and made some apperances) and Kevin Randleman (teamed with Mark Coleman in HUSTLE) to be added as well as I like having people in the game with reasonable overness and that aren't currently on any contracts. Below are the basic stats, if someone wanted to add Over, Brawl, Speed, Tech feel free, from the feedback about Cro Cop mine are too biased.

Name: Mark Hunt

Short Name: Hunt

Stiff: 84

Sell: 40

Charisma: 50

Attitude: 90

Behaviour: 90

Tick: Shooting, Menacing, Trainer

Wage: $85,000

Speaks, Other Nationality

Finishers: Right Hook, Left Hook (Impact)

Name: Kevin Randleman

Short Name: Randleman

Stiff: 76

Sell: 55

Charisma: 60

Attitude: 90

Behaviour: 90

Tick: Shooting, Trainer

Wage: $65,000

Speaks, American

Finishers: Randleman Slam, either the same or maybe TKO? (both impact)

I assume that Green Ant came out of the Wrestle Factory if so he needs a loyalty relationship with Mike Quackenbush

Up Worker Ant's Charisma to 68

Up Katsuhiko Nakajima's stiffness to 76

Up Davey Richards stiffness to 78

EDIT:

Add the Ophidian, Amasis, Steve Corino and Sho Funaki to Zero-1

Edited by Skins

Maybe it's time to change Network section a little bit? I mean, Spike TV doesn't have ratings comparable to USA Network anymore. It's closer to SyFy right now. Impact ratings reflect this fact very clearly. So why there is so strong disagreement when I propose to do anything with the networks? Right now, Impact ratings are close to Superstars' or NXT'. In the update, Impact has almost as good audience as Raw. It's completely unrealistic and it's easy to change this fact. Just set potential audience: Early Evening 3.50, Prime Time 4.20, Late Evening 3.60, Grave 0.95. I know TNA fans would love to see a real monday night war. But it doesn't work that way in the real world. Raw scores 3.1-3.7, when Impact 0.5-0.8.

• Like 2

The Miz, I think the guy should have 87 charisma instead of 86, since getting more tv time and this push he has been really going with it.

And maybe up his brawl a little bit, I've found I've been enjoying his matches a little more as of recent, might just be because of who he's been so maybe that can be left untouched.

• Like 4

Maybe it's time to change Network section a little bit? I mean, Spike TV doesn't have ratings comparable to USA Network anymore. It's closer to SyFy right now. Impact ratings reflect this fact very clearly. So why there is so strong disagreement when I propose to do anything with the networks? Right now, Impact ratings are close to Superstars' or NXT'. In the update, Impact has almost as good audience as Raw. It's completely unrealistic and it's easy to change this fact. Just set potential audience: Early Evening 3.50, Prime Time 4.20, Late Evening 3.60, Grave 0.95. I know TNA fans would love to see a real monday night war. But it doesn't work that way in the real world. Raw scores 3.1-3.7, when Impact 0.5-0.8.

I think it has more to do with the programming than the networks themselves.

Spike TV still gets huge ratings when they air UFC content.

Case in point: A REPLAY of UFC 110 on Spike TV got higher ratings in the key demo (Male 18-35) than Strikeforce: Nashville (which was live) on CBS.

If WWE were on Spike TV and iMPACT! were on USA, we'd probably see a slight increase in ratings for iMPACT! and a slight decrease for Raw, but I have a feeling Raw would still get 3 or more times the ratings than iMPACT!. It has a lot more to do with programming than the network.

Also, this is the first time iMPACT! got a .50. It regularly gets between .8 and 1.0, and when it ran unopposed on Thursdays, it was getting as high as 1.3 at times. The NBA and NHL games definitely hurt the ratings this week, as evidenced by Raw's lower rating as well despite the draft.

EDIT: Adding more to my point with more evidence:

While the ratings for most television series erode over time, "The Ultimate Fighter" on Spike TV continues to defy the norm. Illustrating the ever-growing popularity of the UFC and its stable of stars, the premiere of the tenth season of Spike TV's "The Ultimate Fighter" on Wednesday, September 16 (10:00pm-11:00pm ET/PT) was not only the most watched episode in the series history, but also in network history for an original.*

The series, featuring the best up-and-coming mixed martial arts heavyweights, including YouTube sensation Kimbo Slice, garnered 4.1 million viewers, besting the previous "The Ultimate Fighter" high of 2.8 million viewers for the finale of season three in 2006.

Overall, the record-breaking Spike TV telecast drew a 5.3 rating (1.5 million) in Men 18-34, a 4.3 in M18-49 (2.4 million), a 2.9 household rating and 4.1 million total viewers.

See, when the programming is good, Spike can perform just as well as anybody else. The problem is TNA's unappealing (to a large audience) content, not Spike TV's reach... If anything, this indicates that maybe TNA's public image should be lowered 10% or so.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Minor thing of note, unless their is a report of him signing a new contract, Jim Ross's WWE contract expires on Friday so for May he could be a free agent

IMO, probably the most diplomatic thing to do at that point would be to simply switch his written deal over to an open one. Of course, if we hear different before the release (he signs a new deal, goes elsewhere, etc) we can reflect that change. I'm not sure if staff members working for WWE have 90 day non compete clauses in their deals or not, so it might just have to be one of those things we play by ear and do the best to reflect real life in the most accurate way possible.

Before the update is released, I wanted to comment some on Wrestlicious. While they will in fact be included in the May update, I don't expect the promotion or roster to be 100% accurate. Part of this is due to the fact that they are holding off releases of new episodes until all of the affiliates get caught up, so every station will air the same episode at the same time. As a result, I only have 6 actual episodes to go off of, so I have to work with what I have. Another reason is the fact that, even though I feel I have a significant amount of knowledge about the promotion, I certainly don't claim to know absolutely everything. We'll simply have to do our best and adjust as more info regarding the promotion and it's roster come in.

As of now, this is the ingame roster for Wrestlicious.

Ingame name (Wrestlicious Name) Gimmick Disposition Notes

Amber O'Neal (Charlotte) ??? Face Need closest ingame gimmick to "Southern Belle"

Anaconda (Anaconda) ??? Heel Renamed "Loca" to "Anaconda"

Ashley Lane (Amber Lively) Cheerleader Face

Becky Bayless (Brooke Lynn) ??? Heel Need closest ingame gimmick to "Tough New Yorker"

Cobra (Cobra) ??? Heel Renamed "Delta Lotta Pain" to "Cobra"... Male "Cobra" renamed to "Jeff Farmer"

Daffney (Draculetta) Vampire Heel

Danyah (Alexandra The Great) ??? Face Need closest ingame gimmick to "Polish Powerhouse/Greek Godess"

Fantasia (Fran or Gert) ??? Heel Need closest ingame gimmick to "Lunch Lady"

Glory (Glory) All-American Face Renamed "Christie Ricci" to "Glory"

Jennifer Blake (Autumn Frost) Comic Book Villain Heel

Jimmy Hart (Jimmy Hart) Staff Member Face

Kandi Kisses (Kandi Kisses) Rock Star Heel Renamed "Lizzy Valentine" to "Kandi Kisses"

Lacey (White Magic) Voodoo Heel

Lacey Von Erich (Lacey Von Erich) Family Guy Face

Lena Yada (Ninja Yada) Ninja Face

Leva Bates (Unknown) ??? Face One of Bootcamp Bailey's recruits... Possible "Obsessed Fan" Gimmick?

Lexie Fyfe (Fran or Gert) ??? Heel Need closest ingame gimmick to "Lunch Lady"

Leyla Milani (Leyla Milani) Staff Face

Lotus (Viper) Seductress Heel Worker named "Viper" already in the game

Malibu McKenzie (Malibu McKenzie) Dude Face Renamed "Lana Star" to "Malibu McKanzie"

Nevaeh (Kickstart Katie) Biker Heel

Nicole Matthews (Hope) Troublemaker Heel

Portia Perez (Faith) Troublemaker Heel

Rain (Felony) Convict Heel

Sierra Sheraton (Sierra Sheraton) Rich Snob Heel Renamed "Erica D'Erico" to "Sierra Sheraton"

Super Nova (Super Nova) Comic Book Hero Face Renamed "Crybaby" to "Super Nova"

Toni The Top (Toni The Top) Mafia Heel Renamed "Nikki Tsugranes" to "Toni The Top"

Tracy Taylor (Tracy) Staff Member Face Was the "Floor Manager" that Bootcamp Bailey recruited

Tyler Texas (Tyler Texas) Cowboy Face Renamed "Lorelei Lee" to "Tyler Texas"

Hopefully, we can fill in some of the gimmick holes within the next few days as well... Just not sure about some... For example, what would the best gimmick in EWR be to represent "Southern Belle?"

I'm sure, based on some other people's research on Wrestlicious, I'm going to get a few posts giving me info, or stating that the information I have posted is incorrect. I can think of two things right off of the top. So, I went ahead and pre-emtive struck those... I put them in spoilers for those who don't want to be "spoiled" on some of the Wrestlicious info:

Nikki Tsugranes also plays "Super Nova."

Reply: I know this has been posted in many places and it could in fact be correct, as Nikki has played a masked character before. However, while researching this, I found a profile for Crybaby (who was already in the game)

http://www.glorywrestling.com/gg/Crybaby/C.asp

If you look at the pics on the left hand side, you'll see that she also wears a mask at times, which is pretty much the same mask worn by Super Nova in the Wrestlicious msic videos (as she hasn't wrestled as of yet). Also, if you look at the second pic, it shows Crybaby and Nikki standing side by side and they look very similar. With the two of them being tag partners and good friends and throwing in the fact that Crybaby's Myspace is listed as one of Wrestlicious' top friends, I'm inclined to believe that Super Nova is in fact Crybaby and nost Nikki....

Of course, I could be wrong too... :)

Indy wrestler Kristin Flake (who is in the game) is the worker that plays Shauna Na

Reply: Until last night, I thought the same thing. Then, I received the name Danielle Fenech: http://omovies.boofly.com/gallery/danielle-fenech.html

Then, following up a bit on that, I found this... Whether this is a good or bad thing, I'll let you decide:

Finally, a simple google search for Dainelle Fenech will lead you to this picture of her: http://www.kefski.com/jobs/demos/danielle_fenech_DSC_0214.jpg

The exact same pic can be found on Wrestlicious' Twitter account, prety much confirming that she is in fact Shauna: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2581125&id=144824402691

as always, if anyone has any additional info that they can share (and can back it up with info) definitely feel free to post it. :)

-Bill

As of now, this is the ingame roster for Wrestlicious.

1. Amber O'Neal (Charlotte) ??? Face Need closest ingame gimmick to "Southern Belle"

2. Becky Bayless (Brooke Lynn) ??? Heel Need closest ingame gimmick to "Tough New Yorker"

3. Danyah (Alexandra The Great) ??? Face Need closest ingame gimmick to "Polish Powerhouse/Greek Godess"

4. Fantasia (Fran or Gert) ??? Heel Need closest ingame gimmick to "Lunch Lady"

5. Lexie Fyfe (Fran or Gert) ??? Heel Need closest ingame gimmick to "Lunch Lady"

1. Closest to Southern Belle would probably be Hillbilly, although requirements for that is Male. Trash maybe?

Gimmick: Trash

Description: This worker is trailer park trash.

Example: Nidia

Requirements: None

2. What exactly is the "Tough New Yorker" gimmick? This could help: http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=98583&rid=91557

3. Monster maybe?

Gimmick: Monster

Description: This worker is a big guy who just destroys people with his size.

Example: Vader

Requirements: Company Risk must be 20% or higher

Must be Menacing

4./5. Blue Collar could work here

Gimmick: Blue Collar

Description: This worker portrays a blue collar worker.

Example: Duke Droese

Requirements: Disposition must be Face or Tweener

1. Amber O'Neal (Charlotte) ??? Face Need closest ingame gimmick to "Southern Belle"

2. Anaconda (Anaconda) ??? Heel Renamed "Loca" to "Anaconda"

3. Becky Bayless (Brooke Lynn) ??? Heel Need closest ingame gimmick to "Tough New Yorker"

4. Cobra (Cobra) ??? Heel Renamed "Delta Lotta Pain" to "Cobra"... Male "Cobra" renamed to "Jeff Farmer"

5. Danyah (Alexandra The Great) ??? Face Need closest ingame gimmick to "Polish Powerhouse/Greek Godess"

6. Fantasia (Fran or Gert) ??? Heel Need closest ingame gimmick to "Lunch Lady"

7. Leva Bates (Unknown) ??? Face One of Bootcamp Bailey's recruits... Possible "Obsessed Fan" Gimmick?

8. Lexie Fyfe (Fran or Gert) ??? Heel Need closest ingame gimmick to "Lunch Lady"

9. Tracy Taylor

Gimmicks

1. ??? I do know that Trash wouldn't work here because lets face it, a Southern Belle is a rich girl... def not Trash.

2. Gangsta

3. City Slicker

4. Gangsta

5. Legit Athlete

6. Blue Collar Worker

7. Lackey

8. Blue Collar Worker

9. Lackey

Nikki Tsugranes also plays "Super Nova."

Reply: I know this has been posted in many places and it could in fact be correct, as Nikki has played a masked character before. However, while researching this, I found a profile for Crybaby (who was already in the game)

http://www.glorywrestling.com/gg/Crybaby/C.asp

If you look at the pics on the left hand side, you'll see that she also wears a mask at times, which is pretty much the same mask worn by Super Nova in the Wrestlicious msic videos (as she hasn't wrestled as of yet). Also, if you look at the second pic, it shows Crybaby and Nikki standing side by side and they look very similar. With the two of them being tag partners and good friends and throwing in the fact that Crybaby's Myspace is listed as one of Wrestlicious' top friends, I'm inclined to believe that Super Nova is in fact Crybaby and nost Nikki....

Of course, I could be wrong too... :)

I disagree on this. Nikki is a fair bit bigger than Crybaby. If you look at Super Nova's build, she's too big to be Crybaby. The myspace friends this is more likely just because like you mentionned she's good friends with Nikki T.

As for the mask, Nikki wears the same one. It's when they tag together. So until we find proof that it is Crybaby, I say we leave that blank as all indications point to the fact that Nikki plays both Tony and Super Nova.

Indy wrestler Kristin Flake (who is in the game) is the worker that plays Shauna Na

Reply: Until last night, I thought the same thing. Then, I received the name Danielle Fenech: http://omovies.boofly.com/gallery/danielle-fenech.html

Then, following up a bit on that, I found this... Whether this is a good or bad thing, I'll let you decide:

Finally, a simple google search for Dainelle Fenech will lead you to this picture of her: http://www.kefski.com/jobs/demos/danielle_fenech_DSC_0214.jpg

The exact same pic can be found on Wrestlicious' Twitter account, prety much confirming that she is in fact Shauna: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2581125&id=144824402691

Right on with this. I never thought Kristin Flake was actually Shauna-Na as they don't even look alike. So, this is good news ;)

So, the other thing I wanted to add is a few missing workers...

Betsy Ruth plays Sister Orphelia, who manages The Naughty Girls (Portia & Nicole), I guess gimmick would be Religious Zealot or Censor

The third trainee, and while I haven't found proof I'm almost 100% sure, is Kacee Carlisle. Again, the gimmick would be Lackey.

Good work as always Bill ;)

Edited by arwrestling