EWR 2010 Stats Update: April

Add Jamilia Craft to ROH development as a face

King Of Trios Spoiler

Team Random Hat (Amasis and Sara Del Ray) Should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team Random Hat II (Ophidian and Sara Del Ray) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Edit:

Rename Rottweilers to Rottweilers II

Rename Homicide and Low Ki to Rottweilers

Rottweilers III (Homicide and Rocky Romero) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Edit 2:

The Cold Front 2.0 (Al Snow and D'lo Brown) Should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

The Cold Front 2.0 II (Al Snow and Glacier) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

The Cold Front 2.0 III D'lo Brown and Glacier) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

The Death Match Kings (Brain Damage and Necro Butcher) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

The Death Match Kings II (Toby Klein and Brain Damage) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Inchoherence III (Delirious and Frightmare) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Masters of a 1000 Holds (Mike Quackenbush and Jorge Rivera) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Masters of a 1000 Holds II (Mike Quackenbush and Johnny Saint) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Masters of a 1000 Holds III (Jorge Rivera and Johnny Saint) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

The Osirian Portal's exp should be 45

The Osirian Portal II exp should be 8

The Osirian Portal III (Amasis and Rey Escorpian) should be added with 8 exp and made inactive

Team CZW (Pinkie Sanchez and Beef Wellington)should be added with 2 exp and made inactive

Team CZW II (Pinkie Sanchez and Greg Excellent) should be added with 2 exp and made inactive

Team DDT II (Kota Ibushi and Michael Nakazawa) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team DDT III (Kota Ibushi and KUDO) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team DDT IV (KUDO and Michael Nakazawa) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

TEAM EPIC WAR (Austin Aries and Tony Kozina) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

TEAM EPIC WAR II (Austin Aries and Ryan Drago) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

TEAM EPIC WAR III (Ryan Drago and Tony Kozina) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team PWG (El Generico and Max Buck) should be Added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team PWG II (El Generico and Jeremy Buck) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team Uppercut (Daniel Bryan and Claudio Castagnoli) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Team Uppercut II (Daniel Bryan and Dave Taylor) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Team Uppercut III (Claudio Castagnoli and Dave Taylor) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

I wouldn't add these teams, they are just thrown together teams for King of Trios and never tagged up as tag partners. I am all for trio experience being used but this is ridiculous to add teams with no experience and were only used at King of Trios.

Add Team Delicioso, Team Delicioso II, Team Perros Del Mal, Team Perros Del Mal, The Jacksons, The Jacksons II, The Throwbacks II, The Throwbacks III, Team Oreo & Team Oreo II to the list of KoT teams that aren't even regular teams so they should not be added to the game.

It was just a thought, But whatever if there in or out doesnt bother me

The ones in bold should definitely be added though.

I don't remember Homicide and Romero teaming nor do I remember Amasis and Escorpion teaming as tag teams.

ROH Trios Tournament 2005, They went to the final

Also Amasis and Escorpion in the King Of Trios (I think they teamed as a trio more times too)

But have they as a TAG TEAM?

Im working off trios exp. They were in the Rottweilers for about a year together and in a trio sometimes with either Ricky Reyes or Low-Ki.....

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Jamilia Craft to ROH development as a face

King Of Trios Spoiler

Team Random Hat (Amasis and Sara Del Ray) Should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team Random Hat II (Ophidian and Sara Del Ray) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Edit:

Rename Rottweilers to Rottweilers II

Rename Homicide and Low Ki to Rottweilers

Rottweilers III (Homicide and Rocky Romero) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Edit 2:

The Cold Front 2.0 (Al Snow and D'lo Brown) Should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

The Cold Front 2.0 II (Al Snow and Glacier) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

The Cold Front 2.0 III D'lo Brown and Glacier) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

The Death Match Kings (Brain Damage and Necro Butcher) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

The Death Match Kings II (Toby Klein and Brain Damage) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Inchoherence III (Delirious and Frightmare) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Masters of a 1000 Holds (Mike Quackenbush and Jorge Rivera) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Masters of a 1000 Holds II (Mike Quackenbush and Johnny Saint) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Masters of a 1000 Holds III (Jorge Rivera and Johnny Saint) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

The Osirian Portal's exp should be 45

The Osirian Portal II exp should be 8

The Osirian Portal III (Amasis and Rey Escorpian) should be added with 8 exp and made inactive

Team CZW (Pinkie Sanchez and Beef Wellington)should be added with 2 exp and made inactive

Team CZW II (Pinkie Sanchez and Greg Excellent) should be added with 2 exp and made inactive

Team DDT II (Kota Ibushi and Michael Nakazawa) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team DDT III (Kota Ibushi and KUDO) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team DDT IV (KUDO and Michael Nakazawa) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

TEAM EPIC WAR (Austin Aries and Tony Kozina) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

TEAM EPIC WAR II (Austin Aries and Ryan Drago) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

TEAM EPIC WAR III (Ryan Drago and Tony Kozina) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team PWG (El Generico and Max Buck) should be Added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team PWG II (El Generico and Jeremy Buck) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team Uppercut (Daniel Bryan and Claudio Castagnoli) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Team Uppercut II (Daniel Bryan and Dave Taylor) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Team Uppercut III (Claudio Castagnoli and Dave Taylor) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

I wouldn't add these teams, they are just thrown together teams for King of Trios and never tagged up as tag partners. I am all for trio experience being used but this is ridiculous to add teams with no experience and were only used at King of Trios.

Add Team Delicioso, Team Delicioso II, Team Perros Del Mal, Team Perros Del Mal, The Jacksons, The Jacksons II, The Throwbacks II, The Throwbacks III, Team Oreo & Team Oreo II to the list of KoT teams that aren't even regular teams so they should not be added to the game.

It was just a thought, But whatever if there in or out doesnt bother me

The ones in bold should definitely be added though.

I don't remember Homicide and Romero teaming nor do I remember Amasis and Escorpion teaming as tag teams.

ROH Trios Tournament 2005, They went to the final

Also Amasis and Escorpion in the King Of Trios (I think they teamed as a trio more times too)

But have they as a TAG TEAM?

Im working off trios exp. They were in the Rottweilers for about a year together and in a trio sometimes with either Ricky Reyes or Low-Ki.....

But if they didn't team as a tag team once, don't add them as a tag team. You can say that any one-off tag team in the past could be a team then because they have more actual tag team experience than the "teams" of Amasis and Rey Espcorion (Egipcio), Delirious and Frightmare & Homicide and Rocky Romero as well as any two men who randomly teamed as a tag team.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Rename the Kamikaze Kid to Paradise

OVW's Kamikaze Kid right?

Also Dragon Gate USA notes by proxy of Dragon Gate:

(Genki) Horiguchi called out Ryo Saito after match four, announcing him as X for DoA. Saito refused, saying he wasn't sure if he was ready, nor was he sure about this whole joining WARRIORS business. He left, with Genki promising to somehow persuade him by 5/5. Ryo does still have questionable hair, don't worry.

Saito returned again at the end of the elimination match, assisting Susumu (Yokosuka) to the win! WARRIORS then entered to help them all run off DD.

At this point, Ryo seemed to appeal to Susumu to reform RyoSuka. Susumu said no, and revealed the RH thing at the end of 2009 was just a trick, and he was going to betray Ryo eventually. K-ness then said he had no intention of returning to his back line role, and would be Susumus' tag partner.

Saito then relented and officially joined WARRIORS.

April 25 2010 - 4/25 GATE OF PASSION

Ryo Saito should be added to WARRIORS.

Susumu Yokosuka should be a heel.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Yeah, OVWs one.. the guy who dresses up like a peacock smile.gif

also with OVW maybe have Rudy Switchblade, Mike Mondo, Charles Evans and Johnny Punch on open contracts, because they help out with house shows at times

Brent (Beef) Wellington is OVW Champ

CJ Lane is OVW Femme Fatale

Paradise is TV Champion

and The Elite are OVW World Tag Team Champions

Edited by Former DarthHurricane

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Spoilers from Extreme Rules:

Beth Phoenix beat Michelle McCool for the Woman's title

Actually, Amasis and Escorpion did team up when Ophidian broke his arm.

Actually no. Credit to Cagematch

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

So where is the actual download for this update? I'd like to give it a spin...

I repeat.....where is this update or the lat one to be released as I cannot find them anywhere....

Links are in the first post on the first page of this thread, as always:

Megaupload:

FULL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8INVI61V

DATA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HDW0LEYM

The thing is, wait a week and a new one will be out, hopefully with most of the suggested changes posted in this thread made.

Also, a little off topic, but a little disappointed that this was locked: http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=78733&st=0

I got a kick out of it, to be honest... So, if you're REALLY curious... http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=78751

-Bill

• Like 2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

In CMLL News, add Los Cancerberos (del Infierno) as a stable. 4 out of the 5 members are definitely in the game. Virus is the leader, Euforia, Polvora(not in the game?), Raziel(Caligula) and Cancerbero(Messala.) All should be heel openers.

Up KUDO's brawl to 71 and up his Stiffness to 67

I think Colt Cabana and CM Punk should have a loyalty relationship, As Cabana has stated that Punk is his best friend. Plus they trained together and traveled together

Up Brandon Cutler's tech to 62

Cutler Brothers exp should be 35

Edited by Skins
  • Like 3

Switchblade Conspiracy's exp should be 20

Stevens and Strong's exp should be 10

Make Kong and Sara Del Ray inactive

I notice there is a double of Dave Prazak. One as a worker and another doing commentary for Shimmer. Delete the staff member and add Dave Prazak to Shimmer?

EDIT:

Danielson and Strong (Daniel Bryan and Roderick Strong) should be added as a team with 8 exp. They were just thrown together but after getting to the final of DDT4 they went to Japan as a team

Edited by Skins

I think you should add hate or just dislike between Matt Hardy and Drew McIntyre

Matt Hardy:

I hate him, I really do.

The reason I hate Drew is cuz he's been given everything without workin' for it.. While I've busted my ass for EVERYTHING I've ever earned!

And to earn everything I that I've have, I've sacrificed & destroyed my body.. That's why I actually respect Edge-cuz he's done the same.

• Like 2