EWR 2010 Stats Update: April

Anybody else think Vance Archer's technique should be raised by 5-10 points to 15 or 20? 10 just seems a tad low. He doesn't seem to botch very often, and he does moves that require a LITTLE technical skill, like some of his old moves in TNA - pumphandle slam, blackout, Texas Tower Bomb, Texas Tornado Slam, etc. - and his current finisher, the scoop slam to reverse DDT, is usually done well. I'd say raise his tech to 18 or so.

• Like 2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Personally, I feel this is the best way to go about it. I think it makes more sense to delete people we cannot find proof that they even exist, before people who are inactive or have low overness. At least we know they DO exist. It makes it more realistic, imho.

Anyways, for those who are interested there is 216 people in the game with the Unknown.jpg picture. They should be considered as on the chopping bloc for the June update.

Anthony Blanca

Brian Anderson

Brother Love

Carnage RevX

Dim Bala

El Diamante

EWC Commissioner

Ghost Shadow

Havoc IPW

Ikaitia Loa

Jagger W. Bush

Jeff Flurry

Jesse The Latin Freebird

Juan Latino

KAZMA

Kevin Lyon(Taro)

Nemesis PWG

Nino de Oro

Reno

Rick Matthews

Senior Kidd

Shawn Stylez

Stryknyne

Super Atomo

The Iceberg

The UK Kid

Timothy B. Idol

Tonic

I whittled down the post to guys that were not listed already that I am pretty sure these guys are indeed real.

Also if we are going to cast dispersions if Bryon Saxton should be removed from WWE for not being on the roster page, Cliff Compton and Randy Myers should not be in either. Supposedly Myers had his WWE deal yanked and Cliff never got one and try to prove he did other than wikipedia listing him on the roster and the rajah link listed on wiki I proved was false as the Observer never had an article said Compton signed a new deal and PWInsider only said that he was there for a try-out. Do a search on either site and you will come up with nothing.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

anyone else?

Jacob Novak

Lightweight

WWE

Blue chipper

B: 43. S: 17. T: 18. O: 14. C: 44. Stiff: 43. Sell: 48

Up Jimmy Uso's speed to 45 (does a frog splash amongst other things)

Up both Uso's brawls to 55 - 57 and technical to 46 - 48.

Up Jackson Andrew's brawl to 48, technical to 22.

Up Duke Rotundo's speed to 45, lower Bo's to 48

Tick announcer for Jamie Keyes

Lower Johnny Curtis' speed to 43, up his brawl to 50

Up Incognito (WWE's Hunico)'s speed to 78 at least.

Up Tito Colon's speed to 68 at least

Conrad Tanner

Age 21

Heavyweight

WWE

B: 45. S: 11. T: 10. O: 14. Ch: 47. Stiff: 38. Sell: 49

http://www.awfwrestl...wfwrestlers.php

this is a link to a sydney based Australian company, where you will find the likes of Mad Dog Mcrea and Krackerjack among others. they do regular shows throughout Sydney, and in the western suburbs

If you're looking for this to be added to the game, it'll be put on a list...

It'll be good to get some of the Australian feds on there but realistically,

It'll only happen in a fantasy scenario...

I've cut images fro a few feds, and have attempted to do a scenario as have a few others, but it's a lot of work,

especially when you're no good at assessing a workers stats, like me :unsure:

I'm not sure if this would warrant a slight drop in the behavior/Attitude stats or not, so i leave you to decide.

Mark Henry was arrested and issued an "adult caution" following an incident that occurred last weekend at The Hilton in Belfast, Ireland.

"I was trying to get as many signatures as possible on the card and my collectors book," WWE fan James McClay told the Derry Journal. "Mark Henry was abusive and ignorant but I got his signature and walked away. Suddenly he threw a drink around me from behind.

"I turned around to see him stand and square up to me, suddenly John Cena and Randy Orton grabbed his arms and held him back. I honestly thought I was in one of the plot lines back stage. I felt like I was watching this happen to someone else. Suddenly Chavo Guerrero piped up egging Mark Henry on, that really annoyed me as I am a fan of his. I thought this is going to get really bad as all these wrestlers were on their feet."

According to McClay, Henry was offering to fight: "He kept saying 'Where I'm from you do something when someone throws a drink around you.' "He kept calling me a 'little punk bitch.'"

Source: http://www.derryjour...ates.6249694.jp

Very much doubt it's the whole story but Chavo's twitters didn't deny the incident, only the way it happened, or something...

As for Batista, they are just rumours but have just as much chance of becoming reality...

We'll have to wait and see what happens in the draft, If he doesn't show, then I'd say it'll be safe to say he's left.

Although WWE will probably release a statement earlier in the day.

Edited by Rocky Feller

Raise Tursas overness to 34. Has anyone seen him wrestle in Chikara this year? Because i think his stats look really low?

Aries and Kings exp should be 5

Aries and Titus exp should be 8

Corino and Steens exp should be 4

King and Titus exp should be 20

The F1RST Family (Arik Cannon and Darin Corbin) should be added with 2 exp

The F1RST Family II (Arik Cannon and Ryan Cruz) should be added with 2 exp

Cannon and Grimes should be inactive

Int'l Home Wrecking Crew should have 19 exp and should now be inactive

Ashley Lane and Nevaeh should have 25 exp

No Limit should have 42 exp

KAGETORA and Ibushi should be inactive

Team Delicioso (Christopher Daniels and El Hijo Del Ice Cream) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team Delicioso II (Christopher Daniels and Ice Cream Jr.) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team Perros Del Mal (El Oriental and Alebrije) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team Perros Del Mal (El Oriental and Cuije) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

The Jacksons (Max Buck and Malachi Jackson) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

The Jacksons II (Jeremy Buck and Malachi Jackson) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

The Throwbacks II (Dasher Hatfield and Colt Cabana) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

The Throwbacks III (Sugar Dunkerton and Colt Cabana) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team Oreo (Johnny Gargano and Flip Kendrick) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Team Oreo II (Johnny Gargano and Louis Lyndon) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

I posted earlier about adding The F1RST Family as a stable in AAW, Well Nikki Mayday should also be added to this stable

Arik Cannon is a heel in AAW

Up Ryan Cruz's overness to 11

Has anyone mentioned Jetta has retired? If not make her a non-wrestler and remove her from Shimmer and WSU

Yujiro's speed should be raised to 62

Tetsuya Naito' speed should be raided to 64 and tech to 70

EDIT:

Add Christopher Daniels to AAA as a upper-midcard tweener with the evil precher gimmick

Edited by Skins

Add Jamilia Craft to ROH development as a face

King Of Trios Spoiler

Team Random Hat (Amasis and Sara Del Ray) Should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team Random Hat II (Ophidian and Sara Del Ray) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Edit:

Rename Rottweilers to Rottweilers II

Rename Homicide and Low Ki to Rottweilers

Rottweilers III (Homicide and Rocky Romero) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Rottweilers IV (Kaval and Ricky Reyes) should be added with 2 exp and made inactive

Rottweilers V (Kaval and Rocky Romero) should be added with 2 exp and made inactive

Edit 2:

The Cold Front 2.0 (Al Snow and D'lo Brown) Should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

The Cold Front 2.0 II (Al Snow and Glacier) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

The Cold Front 2.0 III D'lo Brown and Glacier) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

The Death Match Kings (Brain Damage and Necro Butcher) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

The Death Match Kings II (Toby Klein and Brain Damage) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Inchoherence III (Delirious and Frightmare) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Masters of a 1000 Holds (Mike Quackenbush and Jorge Rivera) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Masters of a 1000 Holds II (Mike Quackenbush and Johnny Saint) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Masters of a 1000 Holds III (Jorge Rivera and Johnny Saint) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

The Osirian Portal's exp should be 45

The Osirian Portal II exp should be 8

The Osirian Portal III (Amasis and Rey Escorpian) should be added with 8 exp and made inactive

Team CZW (Pinkie Sanchez and Beef Wellington)should be added with 2 exp and made inactive

Team CZW II (Pinkie Sanchez and Greg Excellent) should be added with 2 exp and made inactive

Team DDT II (Kota Ibushi and Michael Nakazawa) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team DDT III (Kota Ibushi and KUDO) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team DDT IV (KUDO and Michael Nakazawa) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

TEAM EPIC WAR (Austin Aries and Tony Kozina) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

TEAM EPIC WAR II (Austin Aries and Ryan Drago) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

TEAM EPIC WAR III (Ryan Drago and Tony Kozina) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team PWG (El Generico and Max Buck) should be Added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team PWG II (El Generico and Jeremy Buck) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team Uppercut (Daniel Bryan and Claudio Castagnoli) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Team Uppercut II (Daniel Bryan and Dave Taylor) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Team Uppercut III (Claudio Castagnoli and Dave Taylor) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

I know there are alot of 1 exp but im only suggesting these because they appeared in the King Of Trios tournement so should be added in

The SAT II (Joel Maximo and Amazing Red) should be added with 20 exp and made inactive

The SAT III (Jose Maximo and Amazing Red) should be added with 20 exp and made inactive

Generation Next II should have 40 exp

Generation Next IV (Austin Aries and Evan Bourne) should be added with 15 exp and made inactive

Generation Next V (Roderick Strong and Evan Bourne) should be added with 15 exp and made inactive

Generation Next VI (Jack Evans and Evan Bourne) should be added with 20 exp and made inactive

Edited by Skins
  • Like 1

The Batista thing is just a glitch. If you go to the superstars page, he is listed on smackdown but the page is gone. But if you go here:

http://www.wwe.com/s...rs/raw/batista/

You'll see he's been moved. But he's not listed on the Raw roster. I think people have read way too much into this :lol:

Edited by StarshipPain

Guest The Phenomenal Red

King Of Trios Spoiler

Team Random Hat (Amasis and Sara Del Ray) Should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team Random Hat II (Ophidian and Sara Del Ray) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Edit:

Rottweilers III (Homicide and Rocky Romero) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Edit 2:

The Cold Front 2.0 (Al Snow and D'lo Brown) Should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

The Cold Front 2.0 II (Al Snow and Glacier) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

The Cold Front 2.0 III D'lo Brown and Glacier) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

The Death Match Kings (Brain Damage and Necro Butcher) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

The Death Match Kings II (Toby Klein and Brain Damage) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Inchoherence III (Delirious and Frightmare) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Masters of a 1000 Holds (Mike Quackenbush and Jorge Rivera) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Masters of a 1000 Holds II (Mike Quackenbush and Johnny Saint) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Masters of a 1000 Holds III (Jorge Rivera and Johnny Saint) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

The Osirian Portal III (Amasis and Rey Escorpian) should be added with 8 exp and made inactive

Team CZW (Pinkie Sanchez and Beef Wellington)should be added with 2 exp and made inactive

Team CZW II (Pinkie Sanchez and Greg Excellent) should be added with 2 exp and made inactive

Team DDT II (Kota Ibushi and Michael Nakazawa) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team DDT III (Kota Ibushi and KUDO) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team DDT IV (KUDO and Michael Nakazawa) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

TEAM EPIC WAR (Austin Aries and Tony Kozina) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

TEAM EPIC WAR II (Austin Aries and Ryan Drago) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

TEAM EPIC WAR III (Ryan Drago and Tony Kozina) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team PWG (El Generico and Max Buck) should be Added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team PWG II (El Generico and Jeremy Buck) should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team Uppercut (Daniel Bryan and Claudio Castagnoli) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Team Uppercut II (Daniel Bryan and Dave Taylor) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

Team Uppercut III (Claudio Castagnoli and Dave Taylor) should be added with 5 exp and made inactive

I wouldn't add these teams, they are just thrown together teams for King of Trios and never tagged up as tag partners. I am all for trio experience being used but this is ridiculous to add teams with no experience and were only used at King of Trios.

Add Team Delicioso, Team Delicioso II, Team Perros Del Mal, Team Perros Del Mal, The Jacksons, The Jacksons II, The Throwbacks II, The Throwbacks III, Team Oreo & Team Oreo II to the list of KoT teams that aren't even regular teams so they should not be added to the game.

As for the Batista thing, unlike the Rob Van Dam rumors of him jumping to TNA, there have been a LOT of talks that I have heard on PWInsider.com for about a month now. I did not say anything at that point because it was a rumor at the time with an undetermined date that Batista would retired and so I treated it the same as the RVD rumor. Apparently in the last 48 hours these rumors have become very stronger.

I NEVER agreed with the whole "Wrestler A" is not on the roster of "Promotion C" so remove him or "Wrestler A" is no longer on the WWE roster or alumni page so add him to TNA. CHIKARA does not update their roster all too often. Sugar Dunkerton took 4 shows to be on the roster (mainly because it was at the end of the season so they had free time,) FIP rarely updates their roster page and TNA STILL has Daniels on their page despite being released and now working for RoH. If the guy is working the promotion regularly, add him or keep him in as the case may be.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red
  • Like 1

King Of Trios Spoiler

Edit:

Edit 2:

I wouldn't add these teams, they are just thrown together teams for King of Trios and never tagged up as tag partners. I am all for trio experience being used but this is ridiculous to add teams with no experience and were only used at King of Trios.

Add Team Delicioso, Team Delicioso II, Team Perros Del Mal, Team Perros Del Mal, The Jacksons, The Jacksons II, The Throwbacks II, The Throwbacks III, Team Oreo & Team Oreo II to the list of KoT teams that aren't even regular teams so they should not be added to the game.

As for the Batista thing, unlike the Rob Van Dam rumors of him jumping to TNA, there have been a LOT of talks that I have heard on PWInsider.com for about a month now. I did not say anything at that point because it was a rumor at the time with an undetermined date that Batista would retired and so I treated it the same as the RVD rumor. Apparently in the last 48 hours these rumors have become very stronger.

I NEVER agreed with the whole "Wrestler A" is not on the roster of "Promotion C" so remove him or "Wrestler A" is no longer on the WWE roster or alumni page so add him to TNA. CHIKARA does not update their roster all too often. Sugar Dunkerton took 4 shows to be on the roster (mainly because it was at the end of the season so they had free time,) FIP rarely updates their roster page and TNA STILL has Daniels on their page despite being released and now working for RoH. If the guy is working the promotion regularly, add him or keep him in as the case may be.

It was just a thought, But whatever if there in or out doesnt bother me

The ones in bold should definitely be added though.

Edited by Skins

Guest The Phenomenal Red

King Of Trios Spoiler

Edit:

Edit 2:

I don't remember Homicide and Romero teaming nor do I remember Amasis and Escorpion teaming as tag teams.

Out of the three Master of 1,000 Holds, I do agree with QUacks and Skyade due to the fact they teamed at least once and taken part in numerous trios and atomicos through CHIKARA until that relationship went south. Perhaps 15 exp for them?

King Of Trios Spoiler

Edit:

Edit 2:

I don't remember Homicide and Romero teaming nor do I remember Amasis and Escorpion teaming as tag teams.

Out of the three Master of 1,000 Holds, I do agree with QUacks and Skyade due to the fact they teamed at least once and taken part in numerous trios and atomicos through CHIKARA until that relationship went south. Perhaps 15 exp for them?

ROH Trios Tournament 2005, They went to the final

Also Amasis and Escorpion in the King Of Trios (I think they teamed as a trio more times too)

So where is the actual download for this update? I'd like to give it a spin...

1st page there is a link

Change El Generico's secondary finisher to Yakuza Kick (Corner) I cant remeber the last time i saw him use a 450 to finish a match

Edited by Skins

Guest The Phenomenal Red

King Of Trios Spoiler

Edit:

Edit 2:

ROH Trios Tournament 2005, They went to the final

Also Amasis and Escorpion in the King Of Trios (I think they teamed as a trio more times too)

But have they as a TAG TEAM?