EWR 2010 Stats Update: April

Speaking of Ted Dibiase (Sr.) he should have a dislike relationship with Ultimate Warrior...

In an interview with the MondayNightMayhem radio show, Ted blasted: "I'm glad he wasn't there because he's somebody I don't particularly care for, and quite frankly he was somebody who got a big push.

"He's one of those guys that has never really appreciated what was done for him, and all you have to do is watch the DVD.

"There's a lot of guys that did well in the industry that may have been lacking in some areas."

He added: "Every great match he had was directly dependent on who he was wrestling.

"If the guy across the ring from him couldn't lead him around by the nose, he couldn't have a good match.

"So the fact that he wasn't called on doesn't bother me at all.

"Quite honestly, it would have been a very tense backstage environment if he and I were together.

"He's one of those guys who has been given so much in terms of an opportunity in our industry, who even to this day doesn't appreciate it, and I don't know for the life of me who he thinks he is."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/2926602/Million-Dollar-Man-Ted-DiBiase-fans-flames-in-Ultimate-Warrior-row.html#ixzz0lBqzWrxs

Edited by Master Shakespeare
  • Like 1

Speaking of Ted Dibiase (Sr.) he should have a dislike relationship with Ultimate Warrior...

In an interview with the MondayNightMayhem radio show, Ted blasted: "I'm glad he wasn't there because he's somebody I don't particularly care for, and quite frankly he was somebody who got a big push.

"He's one of those guys that has never really appreciated what was done for him, and all you have to do is watch the DVD.

"There's a lot of guys that did well in the industry that may have been lacking in some areas."

He added: "Every great match he had was directly dependent on who he was wrestling.

"If the guy across the ring from him couldn't lead him around by the nose, he couldn't have a good match.

"Quite honestly, it would have been a very tense backstage environment if he and I were together.

"He's one of those guys who has been given so much in terms of an opportunity in our industry, who even to this day doesn't appreciate it, and I don't know for the life of me who he thinks he is."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz0lBqzWrxs

Ted DiBiase (Sr.) is in under as staff. So, that relationship wouldn't be possible to add.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz0lBqzWrxs

Ted DiBiase (Sr.) is in under as staff. So, that relationship wouldn't be possible to add.

My mistake. For some reason, I forgot that I read he was under staff. Personally I don't think he should be, but ah well, it'd be pretty hard to add him to the game at this point (with all his relationships and whatnot) especially since he rarely makes appearances these days.

On another topic, does anyone feel Jeff Hardy's over should be lowered a bit since going to TNA? I think he's lost quite a bit of momentum due to the drug incident and taking time off... I mean, if he returned to WWE, he'd get a big pop, but I don't think he's as popular as his World Title run peak.

• Like 1

Maybe delete Joe Don Smith of the game ! 'Cause seroiously , who will hire someone that have ZERO in EVERY stats ? It take place for no reason !

Some people would, just for the challenge of getting a guy with zero in every stat over.

Having said that, though, if it's close to the limit that's been put for stats updates of 5000 [though I personally think, if the game can support 12000, why bother with a 5000 limit, really?], then it is time to start thinking of people to eliminate. As just a beginning list of possible 'chopping block' workers, the first to go should be non-wrestlers, the lower overness the better for the list [under the assumption the really low-over people who are non-wrestler/'retired' would be the most likely to not be needed.]

With that in mind, the list of people who follow these rules [Non-Wrestler, 5 overness and under, not employed by a promotion at beginning of game] looks like:

Alexa Thatcher

Armand Rougeau

Brandon Prophet

Echelon

Fugo Fugo Yumeji

Hiroshi Nagao

Jennidee

Kristy Kiss

Liz Savage

Lupin Matsutani

Melissa Stripes

Private Eye

Shayla

Sofy

Tara Bush

Yoshiaki Yatsu

Moving the cutoff to 10 [same qualifications- Non-Wrestler, Free agents], you add:

AJ Sparkx

Anthony Franco

Bino Gambino

BPA Barry

Brandon Hill

Brian the Guppy

Christine LeMaster

Destiny

Dino Winwood

DJ Skittlez

Dr. Hurtz

Dragonfly

Duke Durrango

Eric Xtreme

Fireangel

Frank Cullen

Fuyuki Takahashi

Gina Marie

Hikaru

Ice Cold

Jacklyn Hyde

Jane Blond

Jimmy Turner

John Howarth

Jolly Roger

KC Blade

Mack Johnson

Mad Mike

Matthias Treu

Mike Sato

Mister Saint Laurent

Raj Ghosh

Rob Dimension

Rush Margera

Ruy Batello

Shinsuke Z Yamagasa

Takashi Uwano

Tatsushi Yamaguchi

The Disciplinarian

Tommy Combat

Tommy Knoxville

From that list, is there anyone who should be kept from it, or should these on the list be first to go?

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Maybe delete Joe Don Smith of the game ! 'Cause seroiously , who will hire someone that have ZERO in EVERY stats ? It take place for no reason !

Some people would, just for the challenge of getting a guy with zero in every stat over.

Having said that, though, if it's close to the limit that's been put for stats updates of 5000 [though I personally think, if the game can support 12000, why bother with a 5000 limit, really?], then it is time to start thinking of people to eliminate. As just a beginning list of possible 'chopping block' workers, the first to go should be non-wrestlers, the lower overness the better for the list [under the assumption the really low-over people who are non-wrestler/'retired' would be the most likely to not be needed.]

With that in mind, the list of people who follow these rules [Non-Wrestler, 5 overness and under, not employed by a promotion at beginning of game] looks like:

Alexa Thatcher

Armand Rougeau

Brandon Prophet

Echelon

Fugo Fugo Yumeji

Hiroshi Nagao

Jennidee

Kristy Kiss

Liz Savage

Lupin Matsutani

Melissa Stripes

Private Eye

Shayla

Sofy

Tara Bush

Yoshiaki Yatsu

Moving the cutoff to 10 [same qualifications- Non-Wrestler, Free agents], you add:

AJ Sparkx

Anthony Franco

Bino Gambino

BPA Barry

Brandon Hill

Brian the Guppy

Christine LeMaster

Destiny

Dino Winwood

DJ Skittlez

Dr. Hurtz

Dragonfly

Duke Durrango

Eric Xtreme

Fireangel

Frank Cullen

Fuyuki Takahashi

Gina Marie

Hikaru

Ice Cold

Jacklyn Hyde

Jane Blond

Jimmy Turner

John Howarth

Jolly Roger

KC Blade

Mack Johnson

Mad Mike

Matthias Treu

Mike Sato

Mister Saint Laurent

Raj Ghosh

Rob Dimension

Rush Margera

Ruy Batello

Shinsuke Z Yamagasa

Takashi Uwano

Tatsushi Yamaguchi

The Disciplinarian

Tommy Combat

Tommy Knoxville

From that list, is there anyone who should be kept from it, or should these on the list be first to go?

Alexa Thatcher, Dino Winwood, Melissa Stripes and Mister Saint Laurent should definitely be kept in the game. I would keep DJ Skittles, Dragonfly, Jacklyn Hyde, Jane Blond, Jolly Roger, Mack Johnson, Private Eye, Tara Bush and The Disciplinarian possibly in the game. Most of the others are either retired or bit players.

Alexa Thatcher

Armand Rougeau

Brandon Prophet

Echelon

Fugo Fugo Yumeji

Hiroshi Nagao

Jennidee

Kristy Kiss

Liz Savage

Lupin Matsutani

Melissa Stripes

Private Eye

Shayla

Sofy

Tara Bush

Yoshiaki Yatsu

AJ Sparkx

Anthony Franco

Bino Gambino

BPA Barry

Brandon Hill

Brian the Guppy

Christine LeMaster

Destiny

Dino Winwood

DJ Skittlez

Dr. Hurtz

Dragonfly

Duke Durrango

Eric Xtreme

Fireangel

Frank Cullen

Fuyuki Takahashi

Gina Marie

Hikaru

Ice Cold

Jacklyn Hyde

Jane Blond

Jimmy Turner

John Howarth

Jolly Roger

KC Blade

Mack Johnson

Mad Mike

Matthias Treu

Mike Sato

Mister Saint Laurent

Raj Ghosh

Rob Dimension

Rush Margera

Ruy Batello

Shinsuke Z Yamagasa

Takashi Uwano

Tatsushi Yamaguchi

The Disciplinarian

Tommy Combat

Tommy Knoxville

Alexa Thatcher, Dino Winwood, Melissa Stripes and Mister Saint Laurent should definitely be kept in the game. I would keep DJ Skittles, Dragonfly, Jacklyn Hyde, Jane Blond, Jolly Roger, Mack Johnson, Private Eye, Tara Bush and The Disciplinarian possibly in the game. Most of the others are either retired or bit players.

I'd also keep Rush, Duke, Bino, Franco and Lupin. For the rest, I'm not sure of.

Also, just a quick question, who IS Keichii Ooba? Worst stats asides from 0-0-0-0 guy, he's free and I've never heard of him, ever. Google and wrestling sites don't have anything on him either. Always sign him in my games, but yeah, is he even real?

Is there a chance of adding LR11 into the next update? He works reguarly for BSE in Canada.

If you (or somebody else) make stats for him, I don't see why he shouldn't be added to the game. I've never seen him before, so I can't help with the stats, sorry.

Is there a chance of adding LR11 into the next update? He works reguarly for BSE in Canada.

If you (or somebody else) make stats for him, I don't see why he shouldn't be added to the game. I've never seen him before, so I can't help with the stats, sorry.

I'm pretty useless when it comes to stats. I've tried adding LR11 to my game numerous times, but I end up either giving him higher stats than he should, or much lower stats. There's a few matches of his hanging around online, most notably on YouTube. I can dig up a few and attempt to give stats, but like I said, they would be pretty unrealistic. :P

I'm pretty useless when it comes to stats. I've tried adding LR11 to my game numerous times, but I end up either giving him higher stats than he should, or much lower stats. There's a few matches of his hanging around online, most notably on YouTube. I can dig up a few and attempt to give stats, but like I said, they would be pretty unrealistic. :P

This probably isn't the place for it, but one suggestion for doing stats that might help...

Pick a wrestler similar to him. If you can't find a guy who's all around similar to him, think about a couple wrestlers who are similar and kind of average their stats.

Or for another example, think of a wrestler who is about as technically sound as him and use their tech... Think of a wrestler about as gifted in speed-based matches and use their speed stat... Think of a wrestler who can brawl about as well as him, and use their brawl... etc. Just compare to other wrestlers' stats and try to balance them.

• Like 1

I don't know if anybody said that yet , but Wade Barrett won the Talk The Talk contest at NXT and god ... he was SICK. How can somebody give you a topic about ''wind'' to talk about and transform it in a good way ?

Bump his charisma to 79

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

In FIP news, Remove Davey Richards from the promotion and vacate the title. The title will be determined in the Florida Rumble tonight.

I don't know if anybody said that yet , but Wade Barrett won the Talk The Talk contest at NXT and god ... he was SICK. How can somebody give you a topic about ''wind'' to talk about and transform it in a good way ?

Bump his charisma to 79

He's really good, and it's not just this promo. Just about every segment he's been involved in where he was allowed to talk, he's done well. He even has good "unspoken" charisma. I definitely agree with a 79 charisma and feel it's justified.

• Like 2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

FIP News:

Jon Moxley won the FIP title last night but he is maxed out on feds (HWA, CZW & DGUSA)

in other notes: make Lizzy Valentine and Juvi friends. She is listed as "single" on facebook.