EWR 2010 Stats Update: April

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I read things today on fringe sites that Rhino, Dr. Stevie, Raven and Shark Boy are finished with TNA. Obviously there are a lot of people here who follow the sheets so keep a look out for those pieces of news.

Tony Atlas was backstage on Smackdown (as seen during his segment with Slam Master J and Mickie James), perhaps move him there?

The Great Khali said he was going back to India, perhaps move him and Ranjin Singh to roster brand None.

Move Jack Swagger to Smackdown. The WWE moved his profile on WWE.com to the Smackdown section

Shark Boy had a job there? He hasn't been used in nearly a year on TV. Besides playing EWR, I wouldn't have known that. No idea on Rhin, Stevie and Raven as they have had little to no tv time since the Hogan regime.

For the Khali situation:

Former WWE World champion The Great Khali finished with WWE at this past Tuesday's Smackdown taping in Las Vegas. He was telling those at the taping that he was taking time off to go back to India. In asking around today, there is no timetable for his return at this time.

When I was asking around about Khali, I was also told that Batista has been telling a number of people in the company that he was looking to take a long break after Wrestlemania.

credit: PWInsider.com

Make Great Khali a non-worker for the time being?

• Like 1

Alright, people, I have a small suggestion I was hoping a few of you could help me out on a little bit. I have a backyard company I have been running on-again and off-again for the past 12 years or so. I thought maybe some of you could check out the first video we've ever released to YouTube or any other video website. I'm currently working on a decent website so I can share all of the information of our wrestlers and whatnot. I thought if there was a company worth getting rid of, I could possibly get a few of you to vote to add my backyard company as a regularly updated federation on the game. I will provide some links in order to check out a few of the wrestlers so you guys can help me out as much as possible. Any consideration from you would be greatly appreciated and acknowledged.

Right I'm going to be the asshole that points this out, but Parsley here's a few problems I have. I appreciate your enthusiasm but:

Are you even a real company, or just a couple of guys who just want to fight in the garden?

You have no ring

No real attire

You use replica belts

Your ring bell is a stick hitting the ground

You have an audience of 2

And to be fair, you're not real wrestlers, and have no real experience. There are still several trained wrestlers who haven't been added to the game and several real promotions which don't even deserve to be in the game but still have more credibility than yours.

I honestly don't see the point in adding a backyard fed to the game and even adding your "staff" to the game. It's crammed enough already with random Tough Enough and Diva Search-ers that disappeared, without adding a lot more pointless workers. And let's face it, the backyard promotions have no effect on the game whatsoever. This is more of a case of: if you want the fed in your own game, feel free. But it's highly unlikely that it will ever be added to the main update.

Sorry if I sound harsh but it's the truth. If you want your "promotion" added to the game then we would have to consider the other 20,000 backyard promotions, not to mention the trampoline ones (Y)

• Like 7

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Alright, people, I have a small suggestion I was hoping a few of you could help me out on a little bit. I have a backyard company I have been running on-again and off-again for the past 12 years or so. I thought maybe some of you could check out the first video we've ever released to YouTube or any other video website. I'm currently working on a decent website so I can share all of the information of our wrestlers and whatnot. I thought if there was a company worth getting rid of, I could possibly get a few of you to vote to add my backyard company as a regularly updated federation on the game. I will provide some links in order to check out a few of the wrestlers so you guys can help me out as much as possible. Any consideration from you would be greatly appreciated and acknowledged.

I honestly don't see the point in adding a backyard fed to the game and even adding your "staff" to the game. It's crammed enough already with random Tough Enough and Diva Search-ers that disappeared, without adding a lot more pointless workers. And let's face it, the backyard promotions have no effect on the game whatsoever. This is more of a case of: if you want the fed in your own game, feel free. But it's highly unlikely that it will ever be added to the main update.

Sorry if I sound harsh but it's the truth. If you want your "promotion" added to the game then we would have to consider the other 20,000 backyard promotions, not to mention the trampoline ones (Y)

Not only that but there are what 15 feds I can think of that are not in the game. NYWC (yes I know it was removed for a reason), Fog City Wrestling in California NWA New York, IWA Deep South, NWA New Beginings out of Charlotte, 2CW out of New York, NECW out of New England, NECW's sister promotion WWW, NWA MidWest, NWA Quebec, Steve Corino's 3KW out of Pennsylvania, IWRG out of Mexico (same story as NYWC), DTU in Mexico and a whole host of others before someone even suggests to add in the backyard feds.

As for the workers, we only have 55/56 spots left as of the last update to hit Bill's 5000 worker limit.

BTW while looking through the game Trent Barreta should have loyalty to Mikey Whipwreck, his trainer.

Also I saw that Paul Burchil has a Brian Myers from Garden City, NY as a friend. Brian Myers is currently in FCW under the guise of Curt Hawkins. Perhaps add a friend ship between these two?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

New Relationships Credited by PWInsider.com Interview with Lance Cade

Add Friendships between Lance Cade and

Charlie Haas: they have been friends dating back to their days in Memphis.

Chris Jericho: over the two teaming with eachother in 2008 and Cade jokingly calling himself the new Ralphus backstage with Jericho.

Daniel Bryan: dating back to the TWA.

JBL: JBL originally pushed Cade to be in Orlando Jordan role of being his Chief of Staff.

Marco Corelone (Mark Jindrak): he said while the team sucked, that he liked Jindrak.

Matt Anoai: they too have been friends dating back to their days in Memphis.

Paul London: mutual respect for eachother from coming from the TWA and he enjoyed with him and Brian.

Rene Dupree: put him over as being his second tag team partner.

Rob Van Dam: hung out with Rob en route to his resigning with WWE.

Trevor Murdock: I am surprised to see this is not in the game already but he put Murdock over in the interview and hangs out with him regularly.

Not sure if this would count as a dislike or hate because Lance Cade said that when he was brought back this last time, Vince McMahon was the one who did not want to sign him and not for the airplane incident. It was over an incident at a house show during a main event between Cade/Jericho against DX. Vince held this knock on him for over a year.

Change Lance Cade's relationships with JTG and Shad Gaspard from friendships to dislikes, he says that they are talentless and do not want to improve in the business.

Add friendships for Trevor Murdock with:

Brian Kendrick: enjoyed working with London.

Paul London: enjoyed working with London.

Rob Van Dam: was with Lance and Rob when Lance brought up the WWE offer he received.

Shawn Michaels: as he took Trevor under his wing for being the partner of Lance Cade. The three would travel together if Triple H wasn't on a tour.

The following is a SmackDown spoiler incase you haven't caught it yet:

It is unclear if Trevor's relationships with the NOW former Cryme Tyme should be changed too. I don't think Cade said anything either way if Trevor thought the same way

I'd add tag teams for all the NXT rookies and mentors and put that at 5 exp. This would include: The Miz & Daniel Bryan, Justin Gabriel & Matt Hardy, Heath Slater & Christian, David Otunga & R-Truth, CM Punk & Darren Young, Michael Tarver & Carlito, Skip Sheffield & William Regal and Chris Jericho & Wade Barrett.

While on the topic of NXTers, I think it is time to up some of their overness ratings.

Daniel Bryan is currently at 58, and he is fine as is.

Darren Young is currently at 39, he would be better at 45.

David Otunga is currently at 44, he would be better at 52.

Heath Slater is currently at 42, he would be better at 50.

Justin Gabriel is currently at 34, he would be better at 55.

Michael Tarver is currently at 40 he would be better at 44.

Skip Sheffield is currently at 34, he would be better at 46.

Wade Barrett is currently at 40, he would be better at 54.

• Like 1

Not only that but there are what 15 feds I can think of that are not in the game. NYWC (yes I know it was removed for a reason), Fog City Wrestling in California NWA New York, IWA Deep South, NWA New Beginings out of Charlotte, 2CW out of New York, NECW out of New England, NECW's sister promotion WWW, NWA MidWest, NWA Quebec, Steve Corino's 3KW out of Pennsylvania, IWRG out of Mexico (same story as NYWC), DTU in Mexico and a whole host of others before someone even suggests to add in the backyard feds.

As for the workers, we only have 55/56 spots left as of the last update to hit Bill's 5000 worker limit.

BTW while looking through the game Trent Barreta should have loyalty to Mikey Whipwreck, his trainer.

Also I saw that Paul Burchil has a Brian Myers from Garden City, NY as a friend. Brian Myers is currently in FCW under the guise of Curt Hawkins. Perhaps add a friend ship between these two?

From their website....

I mentioned something to a few people on an EWBattleground forum about possibly posting us in future EWR updated releases. It was not to their liking, as I gained a reputation of -7. They actually were almost all extremely pissed at me. Oh well, it was worth a shot. I just tried to help our image a little bit. Anything is worth a shot. Vince didn't make it big overnight. Keep on keeping on.

JP

Wow, really?

Sorry...just flabbergasted...

btw, Bill, as always, thanks for the update!

• Like 3

Yes, because he's just like Vince McMahon when he bought Vince Sr out...

Except without the millions of dollars, an established fanbase, a home venue in the largest city in the US where thousands watch the top stars, and the best marketing skill the business has ever seen.

Granted, I tried to suggest a fed too, but at least they are a legitamite promotion and I didn't do it to put myself over...

Anyway, thanks Bill.

A few notes on TNA:

Eric Young changed from 70 to 78

Hernandez changed from 74 to 71

Rhino changed from 77 to 68

Bubba the Love Sponge from 45 to 61

Dr. Stevie from 71 to 59

Jeremy Buck from 45 to 55

Max Buck from 45 to 55

Raven from 78 to 68

Rob Terry from 60 to 65

Rename Kaz to Kazarian

Brother Runt from a written contract to an open one

Hernandez on an open contract with AAA

is Part 1 of our first free-per-view we offered at the end of last month; it's a promo plus a match for 1 of our 2 titles, the Legacy championship

I lol'd at around 7:20ish. Also, the "announcer" is a black hole of charisma and mic skills.

From their website....

I mentioned something to a few people on an EWBattleground forum about possibly posting us in future EWR updated releases. It was not to their liking, as I gained a reputation of -7. They actually were almost all extremely pissed at me. Oh well, it was worth a shot. I just tried to help our image a little bit. Anything is worth a shot. Vince didn't make it big overnight. Keep on keeping on.

JP

Wow, really?

Just a damn publicity stunt to get more views for his youtube account. I'm actually suprised my response had gotten +4, at least I'm not the only one that wasn't convinced by their stick-hitting-ground ring bell

Guest The Phenomenal Red

From their website....

JP

Wow, really?

He complains about a -7 when I have -100.

ANYWAY, TNA Spoiler:

Angelina Love is the New TNA Knockouts/Woman's champion.

Rename Doug Williams, Douglas Williams

Change Ted DiBiase's gimmick to Rich Snob.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Up SpeedMuscle's tag experience to like 75. And up Genki Horiguchi, Naruki Doi, Dragon Kid, and Masato Yoshino's selling and speed ratings as well as their techniques and even Doi's brawling.

I think most Dragon Gate teams should be around that tag experience territory. I know K-ness and Susumu Yokosuka should be around about 50 due to injuries K-ness has had sidelining him.

Speaking of K-ness, he should be an active worker again. He has worked full-time in Dragon Gate since about November/December.

As for the stats, I looked at all of the Dragon Gate regulars in DGUSA besides Ryo Saito due to his injury.

BxB Hulk is currently 28/83/62/29/75, I think he would be more fit at 37/83/62/45/78.

CIMA is currently 58/90/54/66/71, I think he would be more fit at 58/87/54/66/75.

Dragon Kid is currently 30/93/53/62/64, I think he would be more fit at 30/92/53/35/80.

Genki Horiguchi is currently 19/77/62/35/69, I think he would be more fit at 38/78/62/48/75.

Masato Yoshino is currently 39/89/42/40/76, I think he would be more fit at 34/89/56/40/78.

Naruki Doi is entirely fine as is.

You think that's bad, check out my rep wink.gif

and i've been here since June tongue.gif

You guys have nothing, I've been here for a year and have -1000. Bet you can't even match that.

BTW, yes, Heavy Metal should be added to AAA. He debuted there a few weeks ago and is officially in the promotion, no longer with CMLL.

Edited by Powerhart

According to many various internet sources (I'd source it if I could sorry guys):

Spike Dudley's Brother Runt appearance in TNA against the Nast Boys and Jimmy Hart was only a one time shot, and he should be removed from the company unless he appears on the next set of tapings tonight or next week.

Yeah I was way out of line trying to put myself over to such simple-minded people. I'm sure all of you have never eeeeeever done a single thing like I just did I this board. You guys are way too cool for that. It must make you feel bad ass to social network me to death... Lol. Please no more. I tap. I submit. I e-give up.

Guest Mr. Murray Head

Justin, it would be entirely different if we already knew you because you'd been around here a bit or whatever...you still wouldn't get your backyard fed in the EWR updates, but you wouldn't be getting quite the venom you're seeing.

Instead, you registered for the sole intent of advertising your fed--which, hey, happens to go against the board rules you're supposed to pay attention to. To preempt the "lol, you guys take this seriously if you have rules" comeback you're thinking of, imagine that somehow your backyard fed was popular enough to attract strangers as paying customers, and one of them decided to rush into the ring during a match. You probably wouldn't look too kindly on that, much as we don't look too kindly on people showing up to shill their backyard fed and then saying we're the ones who are acting 'cool'.

You won't be able to respond to this until tomorrow (and neither will anybody else who gives you grief in this thread), but if you do feel like sticking around to talk about EWR and other wrestling, I'm sure nobody will hold this against you. :)

• Like 2

Yeah I was way out of line trying to put myself over to such simple-minded people. I'm sure all of you have never eeeeeever done a single thing like I just did I this board. You guys are way too cool for that. It must make you feel bad ass to social network me to death... Lol. Please no more. I tap. I submit. I e-give up.

No, see, it's just a case of you acting like you and your friends' little "fed" matters to anyone else but yourselves. Get your head out of your ass and go away.

• Like 1

Guest Mr. Murray Head

No, see, it's just a case of you acting like you and your friends' little "fed" matters to anyone else but yourselves. Get your head out of your ass and go away.

You know that part where I said to leave it alone or take a 24-hour suspension? Yeah.

• Like 1