EWR 2010 Stats Update: April

OK, quick news and notes, so we can get some debate going in the next couple days on some things:

BSE has been swapped over to Maximum Pro Wrestling (MAXPRO) and Red's post was followed pretty much to a T on that. I didn't mess with the base, size, cash, image, risk or anything like that, basially just renamed the promotion, removed all of the workers that were under the "Remove from roster" part of his post and added the workers already in the game. he had RJ City as not being in the game, but he actually is, so I added him as well.

This is the list of workers he stated were on the Maximum Pro Roster, but not yet in the game: Ali Atish, Andrew Davis, Anthony Fiasco, Anthony Marquez, Ashley Sixx, Boris Brezhnev, Buck Gunderson, Decimus, Kaspian Dolce, Ken Wright, Kid Copeland, Manabu Soya, Marcus Marquez, Mike Rollins, Nick Vickers, Primo Scordino, Scotty Cameron, Tony Carbonie, Yujiro Kushida.

If any are under alter egos or whatnot, please let me know ASAP, or hopefully, someone has some stats for these guys.

Wrestlicious is in the process of being added. The promotion has been created and I started with the following:

Small Size, US Base, 2 Mil Cash, 65 Image, 40 Risk, 50 Production, 20% Advertising, 15% Merchandise. Those numbers put them in 32nd, promotion wise, ahead of WSU and ISW, while being behind ECCW, CW and PWX in the "small promotions." Again, these can be adjusted, just needed a starting point. The only "initials" I could come up with were "WRE," as you can only have six spaces. Personally, I think it's a bit lame, but can't really think of any ideas that are less than 6 initials. Feel free to voice any ideas.

As of now, I have added 26 worers to the promotion and the ones that have no other promotion affiliation in the game will be renamed to their Wrestlicious persona. Again, it's not complete yet, as I am still working on things, but, as of now, I see 7 workers that are on the game, but have 3 promotions already, or have a written deal, meaning they cannot be on Wrestlicious, unless we make a change to one of their current promotions or their contract. They are:

Ashley Lane: TNA, SHI, JAPW

Jennifer Blake: AAA, SHI, JAPW

Portia Perez: SHI, WSU, JAPW

Rain: AAA, SHI, WSU

Mercedes Martinez: SHI, WSU, EVOLVE

Daizee Haze: ROH, SHI, CHI

Serena Deeb: Written contract with WWE

I'll let everyone debate on whether they think a worker's role in any of the promotions they are in is worth removing in favor of adding them to Wrestlicious.

-Bill

Jack Swagger's Charisma could be bumped up to 76? He's been quite good on the mic especially for someone with a speech impediment and watch Smackdown Today and you'll get what I'm saying

I don't think he's really improved recently... He's better than he used to be but not good enough for Charisma bump...

But I'd still prefer to listen to him than John Morrison, his promos are just annoying(opinion)

This is the list of workers he stated were on the Maximum Pro Roster, but not yet in the game: Ali Atish, Andrew Davis, Anthony Fiasco, Anthony Marquez, Ashley Sixx, Boris Brezhnev, Buck Gunderson, Decimus, Kaspian Dolce, Ken Wright, Kid Copeland, Manabu Soya, Marcus Marquez, Mike Rollins, Nick Vickers, Primo Scordino, Scotty Cameron, Tony Carbonie, Yujiro Kushida.

If any are under alter egos or whatnot, please let me know ASAP, or hopefully, someone has some stats for these guys.

Ashley Sixx is in the game, and is already on the BSE (now MPW) roster.

Wrestlicious is in the process of being added. The promotion has been created and I started with the following:

Small Size, US Base, 2 Mil Cash, 65 Image, 40 Risk, 50 Production, 20% Advertising, 15% Merchandise. Those numbers put them in 32nd, promotion wise, ahead of WSU and ISW, while being behind ECCW, CW and PWX in the "small promotions." Again, these can be adjusted, just needed a starting point. The only "initials" I could come up with were "WRE," as you can only have six spaces. Personally, I think it's a bit lame, but can't really think of any ideas that are less than 6 initials. Feel free to voice any ideas.

As of now, I have added 26 worers to the promotion and the ones that have no other promotion affiliation in the game will be renamed to their Wrestlicious persona. Again, it's not complete yet, as I am still working on things, but, as of now, I see 7 workers that are on the game, but have 3 promotions already, or have a written deal, meaning they cannot be on Wrestlicious, unless we make a change to one of their current promotions or their contract. They are:

I'll let everyone debate on whether they think a worker's role in any of the promotions they are in is worth removing in favor of adding them to Wrestlicious

- I'd remove Ashley Lane from JAPW as last I checked, she's not working there as actively as she should be to remain on the roster instead of Wrestlicious.

- As for Serena, don't add her to the promotion. She was on season 1 of Wrestlicious' programming which has already been filmed, and I'm pretty sure she's off the roster page now anyways. So keep her written to WWE, because her days on the Wrestlicious roster are over after all the season 1 episodes finish.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

OK, quick news and notes, so we can get some debate going in the next couple days on some things:

BSE has been swapped over to Maximum Pro Wrestling (MAXPRO) and Red's post was followed pretty much to a T on that. I didn't mess with the base, size, cash, image, risk or anything like that, basially just renamed the promotion, removed all of the workers that were under the "Remove from roster" part of his post and added the workers already in the game. he had RJ City as not being in the game, but he actually is, so I added him as well.

I'll let everyone debate on whether they think a worker's role in any of the promotions they are in is worth removing in favor of adding them to Wrestlicious.

-Bill

Rain should DEFINITELY be in Wrestlicious. She is pushed as the top heel by viture of what happened in this past week's Wrestlicious and what will prove to be the last until the ones on syndication catches up with The Fight Network and MavTV. Remove her from WSU?

Jennifer Blake works for AAA but like most wrestlers she is used quazi-regularly. Rain is definetly used more than her so perhaps drop Blake from AAA for Wrestlicious?

I'd remove Portia Perez from from JAPW, she does not work for there on a regular basis at all.

Maybe put WreLis as the call letters.

Ashley Sixx is in the game, and is already on the BSE (now MPW) roster.

- I'd remove Ashley Lane from JAPW as last I checked, she's not working there as actively as she should be to remain on the roster instead of Wrestlicious.

- As for Serena, don't add her to the promotion. She was on season 1 of Wrestlicious' programming which has already been filmed, and I'm pretty sure she's off the roster page now anyways. So keep her written to WWE, because her days on the Wrestlicious roster are over after all the season 1 episodes finish.

I didn't see Ashley Sixx in the game this time around for some strange reason.

I definitely agree with Serena and Lane. Serena is under a WWE deal and will not be a part of the current product after the first season is up. Ashley Lane like Portia does not work in JAPW regularly enough.

Sonjay Dutt is listed as other nationality, but he was born in Washington DC. So perhaps change to American

This was because it worked with his gimmick at the time I think. Now he is in the guru gimmick to my knowledge so it can be changed.

JAPW has a new New Jersey Champion: Charlie Hass.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Sonjay Dutt is listed as other nationality, but he was born in Washington DC. So perhaps change to American

I think its listed as other because he would be compatible with the gimmicks that need them to be "Other".

If you don't get what I mean then think Shawn Daivari/Sheik Abdul Bashir. He's from Minnesota, but is listed as "Other" so his Evil Foreigner gimmick works

I think its listed as other because he would be compatible with the gimmicks that need them to be "Other".

If you don't get what I mean then think Shawn Daivari/Sheik Abdul Bashir. He's from Minnesota, but is listed as "Other" so his Evil Foreigner gimmick works

Oh, I never thought of that :)

I was reading through previous posts and while I understand having 50 TV networks, I'd like to make a plea to keep Comedy Central. I understand that they don't show wrestling, however, in a lot of the games I play, they are one of the first networks to give me a deal. Sure I could always tweak it before I start, but I could see wrestling actually appear on their network at some point. I think a better choice of deleting a station would be Disney Channel. They have a very low risk level and I don't see them actually showing wrestling on there. HBO and Showtime don't show wrestling, but I would like to keep them on there as well.

I have a question though. Is it just me or is the risk levels of TNT and TBS too low? Especially TNT as they show countless hours of Law & Order and is known for their "drama". Whenever I try to get a deal with them, I always have to change my risk level. I can't remember what it is off hand, but I think it should be around the same level of USA networks.

While we are on the subject, does Xplosion still run in sydnication? I ask because if it is, then technically couldn't that be listed as a TNA show on Local Channel? I mean I know most people don't get to see the show, but if its still shown, then technically it is a first-run show (unlike Epics which I understand why its not in the game).

I have a question though. Is it just me or is the risk levels of TNT and TBS too low? Especially TNT as they show countless hours of Law & Order and is known for their "drama". Whenever I try to get a deal with them, I always have to change my risk level. I can't remember what it is off hand, but I think it should be around the same level of USA networks.

If I rememebr right, the last time the networks were modified any, someone actually researched each and every network to get the most accurate ratings, risk levels, etc as possible. I'm pretty sure I didn't overhaul the networks, because, as I said, it's always pretty much last on my list to even look at and to be honest, I just don't have enough time to do the regular updating and worry about the network file, as long as it's working. Same with the sponsors. I haven't touched that in forever, although I'm looking over it a little now, just to see if anything can be updated (like a slogan) or if something else fits in possibly better. Chances are, not too much will be done to it, as far as moving the payments or morality any, just a "cosmetic facelift" and again, probably not much of one, if any. I'll probably list any changes made there and again, it would likley just be the sponsor name and/or the slogan.

If someone (or a group of someones) wants to take the time and overhaul the networks, I have no problem with that. As long as the file actually works within the game, that's what is my primary concern. I think last time, when it was finished, they just uploaded the "network" file to like MegaUpload, where I downloaded it and simply included it in the updates from that point on.

-Bill

Question;

I'm not too sure if this has been discussed yet but should TNA Xplosion be added to the TV section? I mean, it airs on The Fight Network (in Canada) and this is a North American wrestling simulator so I don't see why it shouldn't be added.

*Rename Tommy Tydie to Tommy Treznik

*Moohammed the Terrorist Cow is Rahim Ali. Not sure if you should change him into Rahim Ali, but you should at least add it to his alter egos.

EDIT: Said the name wrong, sorry. It's just Rahim Ali, but Prince of Persia is his nickname, so possibly add that to his alter egos as well?

*Add J. Miller to the game:

Full Name: J. Miller

Short Name: Miller

23 / Lightweight / Birth Date Unknown

Male / American

None of the promotions he works for are in the game, so leave blank. Set gimmick to "Martial Arts", maybe? He gets commonly called a Monk, but doesn't actually play up the fact.

Brawling: 44

Speed: 72

Tech: 53

Stiffness: 52

Selling: 63

Over: 8

Charisma: 38

Attitude/Behaviour: 85

Tick High Spots.

Cost: $7,000 / Speaks: Yes

Not sure on finishers, but I know he does the Diving Double Knee alot. So lets go with that, I guess.

Diving Double Knee - Top Rope x2

*Add a Tag Team between Tommy Treznik and J. Miller called "The H3RD", Exp 20.

*Not sure if it's been brought up or not, but Orlando Jordan as "cocky"... doesn't exactly fit him being the crazy gimmick he's got now. I'd give him Weirdo, personally.

Edited by Black Majik

Guest The Phenomenal Red

*Moohammed the Terrorist Cow is Prince Rahim Ali. Not sure if you should change him into Rahim Ali, but you should at least add it to his alter egos.

*Not sure if it's been brought up or not, but Orlando Jordan as "cocky"... doesn't exactly fit him being the crazy gimmick he's got now. I'd give him Weirdo, personally.

Add Rahim Ali as an alter ego, he has only worked a handful of time as that gimmick to my knowledge and more known as Moohammed.

Orlando Jordan could either be weirdo or freak IMO.

Add friendships between Mr. Anderson and Duece Shade and Shawn Daivari and Deuce Shade if they are not already in the game.

On the MaxPro situation, I'd suggest maybe waiting a month or two because the merger is still fresh so they didn't quite get to establish their roster base. Also I know alot of those names were only booked for one time depending on which city they were running in. I looked over the list and I know alot of the guys aren't regularly booked enough to be considered part of the roster.

I'd give Orlando Jordan a Gay gimmick, I mean, isn't his gimmick is that he's bisexual? Or am I missing something?

And as there's no Bisexual gimmick in EWR, Gay would be the closest thing, right?

If I rememebr right, the last time the networks were modified any, someone actually researched each and every network to get the most accurate ratings, risk levels, etc as possible. I'm pretty sure I didn't overhaul the networks, because, as I said, it's always pretty much last on my list to even look at and to be honest, I just don't have enough time to do the regular updating and worry about the network file, as long as it's working. Same with the sponsors. I haven't touched that in forever, although I'm looking over it a little now, just to see if anything can be updated (like a slogan) or if something else fits in possibly better. Chances are, not too much will be done to it, as far as moving the payments or morality any, just a "cosmetic facelift" and again, probably not much of one, if any. I'll probably list any changes made there and again, it would likley just be the sponsor name and/or the slogan.

If someone (or a group of someones) wants to take the time and overhaul the networks, I have no problem with that. As long as the file actually works within the game, that's what is my primary concern. I think last time, when it was finished, they just uploaded the "network" file to like MegaUpload, where I downloaded it and simply included it in the updates from that point on.

-Bill

If you have that information already, I can do the actual overhaul for ya Bill. PM me if you want ;)