EWR 2010 Stats Update: April

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Fair call on Tarver... I could have suggested those stats.. from one match, but the more I see of him, the more I think I overrated his skills. He had a great match versus Justin Gabriel, but that may have been mainyl Gabriel

Ironically, that's who I saw him face at Axxess. Besides a rewind powerslam, it seemed like all Tarver used was restholds. He even botched a victory roll by Gabriel.

Raise Serena's overness to 65. She is getting pretty over by proxy of being CM Punk's lackey. Her primary finisher should be the Bald Code which is an impact and make the Spear her secondary finisher.

Lacey Von Erich's TNA gimmick should be Valley Girl and not Family Guy which is her Wrestlicious Gimmick.

Speaking of Wrestlicious Gimmicks, Wikipedia has a full listing of alter egos of Wrestlicious girls to this moment:

Alexandra the Great is Danyah

Amber Lively is Madison Rayne/Ashley Lane

Autumn Frost is Jennifer Blake/Blade

Brooke Lynne is Becky/Rebecca Bayless

Charlotte is Amber O'Neal

Draculetta is Daffney

Faith is Portia Perez

Gert is Lexie Fyfe

Glory is Christie Ricci

Hope is Nicole Matthews

Kandi Kisses is Lizzy Valentine

Kickstart Katie is Neveah

Malibu Mackenzie is Lana Star (From Glow)

Maria Toro is Mercedes Martinez

Marley Sebastian is Daizee Haze

Paige Webb is Serena

Sierra Sherraton is Erica D'Erico

Super Nova is Nikki T

Toni The Top is Nikki T

Tyler Texas is Lorelei Lee

White Magic is Lacey

The Shawn Michaels being a Free Agent, I honestly didn't think of. But, had I thought about it, I think I would have still left him with a contract to WWE. My reasoning? Yes, he's now in the Alumni section, so it's probably safe to remove him from RAW (although he did appear on the last RAW of March). But, I've also seen wrestlers such as Rob Van Dam and Victoria be included as "Alumni," only to have it removed from WWE.com when they signed with another company (specifically, TNA). I have to believe that Shawn probably has some sort of a "Legends" deal with WWE and won't be going to TNA. If I relesed him from his contract in the game, he could go there, or anywhere else and I don't think that will happen in real life. We can debate this, if some feel really strongly that he should be a FA, but, in the interest of realism in the game, I don't think it makes sense to have him be a FA. he might not be an active WWE wrestler anymore (and he was switched to a NW) but that doesn't mean he won't appear on WWE TV ever again. In fact, I'm thinking you'll see plenty of Shawn on WWE TV, just not as an in-ring competitor.

Also with HBK's over/stats he'll likely be put in Japan commitment when the month is up if he's a FA; & I doubt IRL Rebecca is willing to relocate the kids & herself there ;)

Speaking of Wrestlicious Gimmicks, Wikipedia has a full listing of alter egos of Wrestlicious girls to this moment:

Alexandra the Great is Danyah

Amber Lively is Madison Rayne/Ashley Lane

Autumn Frost is Jennifer Blake/Blade

Brooke Lynne is Becky/Rebecca Bayless

Charlotte is Amber O'Neal

Draculetta is Daffney

Faith is Portia Perez

Gert is Lexie Fyfe

Glory is Christie Ricci

Hope is Nicole Matthews

Kandi Kisses is Lizzy Valentine

Kickstart Katie is Neveah

Malibu Mackenzie is Lana Star (From Glow)

Maria Toro is Mercedes Martinez

Marley Sebastian is Daizee Haze

Paige Webb is Serena

Sierra Sherraton is Erica D'Erico

Super Nova is Nikki T

Toni The Top is Nikki T

Tyler Texas is Lorelei Lee

White Magic is Lacey

Yeah, I have all sorts of notes on Wrestlicious and have had for some time actually. Most of this is accurate, I would disagree with two items on this list (One I'm pretty sure is wrong and the other is a minor error if wrong). I'll be going through all of my info extensively and taking notes while watching the available episodes to piece together as much as possible.

-Bill

Just throwing this out there.... as I don't really suggest thing sin here :P

Watching Superstars again, Caylen Croft referred to himself and Baretta as The DudeBusters...

Yes I know the Dudebusters are already in the game but with no sign of Hawkins turning up as of yet.

possibly rename 'Croft and Barreta' to The 'Dudebusters' and change the original to 'Hawkins and Croft'

Edited by Rocky Feller

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Just throwing this out there.... as I don't really suggest thing sin here :P

Watching Superstars again, Caylen Croft referred to himself and Baretta as The DudeBusters...

Yes I know the Dudebusters are already in the game but with no sign of Hawkins turning up as of yet.

possibly rename 'Croft and Barreta' to The 'Dudebusters' and change the original to 'Hawkins and Croft'

Croft and Barreta were the original Dudebusters before Curt Hawkins was added to the group. I'd rename the current original to The Dudebusters III.

Remove Chris Kanyon from the game. He is deceased. He was found dead in his residence this morning. :(

Chris Klucsaritis, who is better known by his wrestling name Chris Kanyon, has died of an overdose of pills. He was 40. The death is believed to be a suicide. Klucsaritis was very open about suffering from bipolar disorder, and had talked about and threatened suicide many times in the past.

All of us here at 411mania would like to send our deepest condolences to the family, friends and fans of Chris Klucsaritis.

Credit: Wrestling Observer

Not a suggestion but a question...

I had literally just started a TNA save using the March data (did two iMPACTs at most). Would it be a good idea to download this data and start again?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Not a suggestion but a question...

I had literally just started a TNA save using the March data (did two iMPACTs at most). Would it be a good idea to download this data and start again?

It depends if you want to or not.

In a slight problem for the Wrestilicious name suggestions, both Lizzy Valentine (Kandi Kisses) and Daffney (Draculetta) are maxed out on names.

Lizzy Valentine has Lizzy Valentine, Valentina J. Love, VJ Love, J-Love, Jordan, Miss Led, Jersey Jean, Valentina Laree, Cheerleader Valentina and Elizabeth Miklosi(her real name)

Daffney has Daffney, Lucy Furr, Lucy, Daffney Unger, Shannon, Lucy Grimes, Shannon Ward, Shark Girl, Governor Palin and The Governor.

For Lizzy, I have no idea which to delete but for Daffney, I'd delete Lucy and Governor Palin. I think she was only called Governor Palin once before being called The Governor. I'd also rename the Shannon entry to Shannon Spruill.

Add Danyah Rivietz and Danyah Rays as alter egos for Danyah.

Add Jen Blake as an alter ego for Jennifer Blake.

Add Rebecca Treston as an alter ego for Becky Bayless.

Add Mary Beth Bentley and Hilary Clinton as alter egos for Lexie Fyfe. Fyfe played Clinton during the stupid face-to-face debate between Clinton and Obama two years ago.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Some staffer notes:

Tick booker for Rudy Charles. According to what I heard about his TNA firing on a PWInsider.com audio, he was on the TNA booking committee until the changes in January and he found himself on the outs when Hogan came in.

Nick Papagorio is now a referee for CHIKARA and is not the ring announcer (a Production staffer for the sake of the game) anymore since Louden Noxious(now Gavin Loudspeaker) became the ring announcer.

PJ Drummond is a referee for SHIMMER, not CHIKARA.

Add Jakob Hammermeier and Johnathan Barber as CHIKARA staff members.

Name: Jakob Hammermeier

Birth Month: Unknown

CHIKARA

Job: Production (BDK's ring announcer)

Wages: $8,000

Speed: 55

Backstage: 85

Name: Johnathan Barber

Birth Month: Unknown

CHIKARA

Job: Referee

Wages: $7,000

Speed: 37

Backstage: 85

• Like 1

I was looking at the weights of some of the WWE's wrestlers and saw that both Christian and Santino Marella (for example) both weight 227 lbs. Christian is marked as a Heavyweight in EWR and Santino a Lightweight. Which is it? And what is the official cutoff between Heavyweight and Lightweight?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

HUGE RoH Spoiler:

Davey points to King and the crowd applauds him. Davey extends the hand of respect, but King flips him off and walks. Well, what do you expect?

Dave Prazak gets in the ring for comments from Davey Richards, noting that he is now ranked in the Pick Six. Davey says he used to live in Charlotte, then puts over Kenny King and the match they had, then said this is Ring Of Honor and that's what you have to do here because it's the best wrestling in the world. Davey says he needs to be the best wrestler in the world, and he's missing something around his waist to prove that, and he's putting out notice that Davey Richards is on the hunt, and whoever he has to go through, it's just business.

Suddenly, Christopher Daniels' music hits and out he comes! Wow, that was unexpected. Crowd starts a Fallen Angel chant and then a F--- TNA chant. Daniels says he has a problem with what Davey just said, because for 17 years Daniels has fought, bled, and worked to make the name "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels synonymous with Best In The World. After being held back, he has returned to ROH to prove that he is exactly that. If there's a dispute between them about who the best is, the best way to settle that is for them to go one-on-one. Daniels doesn't care where and when, but if Davey wants to be called the Best In The World, he's going to have to go through Daniels. Daniels turns to leave, but comes back and says that's not a promise or a threat, but the gospel according to the Fallen Angel. Now he hands the mic back to Prazak and leaves.

Change Daniels contract from written to open and add him back to Ring of Honor. Make him a heel upper midcarder with an Evil Preacher gimmick. No idea if he is out of TNA before anyone says anything.

Make Davey Richards a tweener in RoH.

HUGE RoH Spoiler:

Davey points to King and the crowd applauds him. Davey extends the hand of respect, but King flips him off and walks. Well, what do you expect?

Dave Prazak gets in the ring for comments from Davey Richards, noting that he is now ranked in the Pick Six. Davey says he used to live in Charlotte, then puts over Kenny King and the match they had, then said this is Ring Of Honor and that's what you have to do here because it's the best wrestling in the world. Davey says he needs to be the best wrestler in the world, and he's missing something around his waist to prove that, and he's putting out notice that Davey Richards is on the hunt, and whoever he has to go through, it's just business.

Suddenly, Christopher Daniels' music hits and out he comes! Wow, that was unexpected. Crowd starts a Fallen Angel chant and then a F--- TNA chant. Daniels says he has a problem with what Davey just said, because for 17 years Daniels has fought, bled, and worked to make the name "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels synonymous with Best In The World. After being held back, he has returned to ROH to prove that he is exactly that. If there's a dispute between them about who the best is, the best way to settle that is for them to go one-on-one. Daniels doesn't care where and when, but if Davey wants to be called the Best In The World, he's going to have to go through Daniels. Daniels turns to leave, but comes back and says that's not a promise or a threat, but the gospel according to the Fallen Angel. Now he hands the mic back to Prazak and leaves.

Change Daniels contract from written to open and add him back to Ring of Honor. Make him a heel upper midcarder with an Evil Preacher gimmick. No idea if he is out of TNA before anyone says anything.

Make Davey Richards a tweener in RoH.

Damn, I wish I seen that before reading this... We don't have ROH on tv in Australia <_<

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Another thing, with the Tyler Reks detained story, having a 95 for attitude and behavior is a wee bit to high. I'd put his attitude as 80 and he behavior at 70.