EWR 2010 Stats Update: April

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I'd give Orlando Jordan a Gay gimmick, I mean, isn't his gimmick is that he's bisexual? Or am I missing something?

And as there's no Bisexual gimmick in EWR, Gay would be the closest thing, right?

Not really. The gay gimmicks in the past were like Rico, Billy & Chuck, Adrian Adonis, Adrian Street and other ones were more effeminate. Orlando Jordan's "bisexual" character is more so of a The Artist Formally Known As Goldust where he just does freaky things. As of right now the aspect that he is bisexual has not come into play at all so I would say he is a freak or a weirdo.

• Like 2

Couple of notes:

Christian Faith has retired due to a neck injury, doesn't know if or when he'll be back, so safe to say make him a non-worker for now. Vincent Nothing has also mysteriously vanished, it looks like he is done as well, so possibly set him as a Non Wrestler as well.

Flip Kendrick should have around 86 in Speed. The man is on par with Jack Evans when it comes to flips, and since Evans is at 87, yeah. Also possible bump his wage up to $10,000 so he's not too cheap of an awesome worker. He should also have High Spots ticked. And his secondary finisher should be Tornado DDT.

Soldier Ant's finishers should be TKO (Impact) and Diving Saluting Headbutt (Top Rope). Lower his speed by to around 67 and up his tech to around 62.

Green Ant's finishers should be Cloverleaf (Submission) and Big Splash (Ground). Up his selling to around 72 and his Speed to around 65 (although with him at 63 at the moment, that would just be me nitpicking).

I believe Worker Ant's finisher was Workers Strike (Impact). Somebody will have to confirm that for me though.

Make Dieter VonSteigerwalt a Non-Wrestler in CHIKARA.

Increase Hailey Hatreds Brawl, Speed and Tech by seven each. She's getting better by the match, and yeah, currently her stats are too low.

Forgot to mention before, when you add J. Miller into the game, add a friendship between him and Tommy Tydie/Treznik and another one with The Wreckingball.

For the Naptown Dragons stable; add the tag teams "Naptown Dragons III" with Scotty Vortekz and Drake Younger, 5 EXP and "Naptown Dragons IV" with Scotty Vortekz and xOMGx, 5 EXP, make it inactive though. Also add Eddie Kingston and Drake Younger as a tag team, with 2 EXP.

Speaking of xOMGx, remove him from all his companies for now, as he's taking a temp hiatus from wrestling. He's unmasked and renamed himself Kyle Threat, make him a Tweener and a Legitimate Athlete.

I'll try and get some stats up for Cameron Skyy, Tyler Elkins, Dragon Kreed, Khameleon, Jack Night, Dave Manzo, Marty Epps, Blue Ranger, GQ Assassin, Rave Killbourn and Danny Danger later. I know the worker limit is getting close, but they're all active in the indies (except possibly Khameleon and Epps, who may be done. Still, they've wrestled recently and may be back soon, unlike, say, Maree-O and Louie-G, who haven't been heard of since 2004, and even then they where only around for like... six events I think).

EDIT: To the person above, I agree some of the NXT Rookies need a stat change. Here's what I would do, I'm no good at making stats either though.

Wade Barrett: Brawl to 70, Tech to 62, Charisma to 72. Tick Superstar Look and Shooting Ability.

Darren Young: Untick Superstar Look, Decrease Brawl to 64, Tech Increase to 56.

Heath Slater: Increase Speed to 71. Untick Superstar Look. Maybe Lower Charisma to 65.

David Otunga: Brawl to 66, Speed to 26, Tech to 27. Charisma to 73.

Michael Tarver: Brawl to 72.

The rest are fine.

Edited by Black Majik
  • Like 1

Could anyone using this update provide me with the current stats of Sami Callihan please? That would be much appreciated. Been asking in the stats request thread already but it seems there isn't much activity.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Alright, found out by myself now (just been afraid I could possibly ruin my running game in progress when I change the data files temporarily). Anyways, cheers for spreading negative rep instead of trying to help (at which ever troll that was). Some people.. just sad. >_<

Edited by ~WarGames~

Raise Robby Starr's Speed to 60, Overness to 20.

Raise Joey Vengeance's Technifcal to 65, Overness to 12. Change finishers to Primary: Clinton Cloverleaf (Submission) and Secondary: Codebreaker (Impact)

Add Matt Mason, Kaden Assad, Jeremy Madrox, and Sherman Tank to the game.

Matt Mason

Lightweight

American

Brawl: 65

Speed: 65

Technical: 70

Stiffness: 26

Selling: 70

Over: 20

Charisma: 79

Attitude: 80

behavior: 80

Click: High Spots, Fonz Factor, Superstar Look, Trainer

Finishers: Superkick (Impact), Senton Bomb (Top Rope)

Face, Cool

Kaden Assad

Lightweight

American

Brawl: 50

Speed: 63

Technical: 65

Stiffness: 15

Selling: 60

Over: 15

Charisma: 65

Attitude: 95

behavior: 95

Click: Highspots, Menacing

Finishers: Camel Clutch (Submission), Backstabber (Impact)

Heel, Sheik

Jeremy Madrox

Lightweight

American

Brawl: 65

Speed: 50

Technical: 73

Stiffness: 30

Selling: 65

Over: 18

Charisma: 79

Click: Menacing

Finishers: Rolling Elbow (Impact)x2

Heel, Old School Heel

Sherman Tank

Heavyweight

American

Brawl: 76

Speed: 30

Technical: 30

Stiffness: 30

Selling: 55

Over: 22

Charisma: 73

Click: Superstar Look, Menacing, Booker, Trainer

Finishers: Spinebuster (Impact), Leg Drop (Top Rope)

Face, Bad Ass

Tag Teams:

Hi-Def Supernovas (Robby Starr and Matt Mason), Finisher: Double Dose of Novacaine, Exp: 40, Active

The Heatseekers (Kaden Assad and Jeremy Madrox) ((Note: I realize there is already a Heatseekers in the game so any name will work)), Finisher: Mustache Ride, Exp: 25, Active

A-List (Matt Mason and Sherman Tank), Finisher: N/A, Exp: 46, Inactive

I think all the NXT workers need their stats boosting. I haven't seen enough of the program to make any accurate changes so I'm asking someone who is more familiar with the product to suggest what the stats should be changed to.

x

The majority of them are fine imo, here's a few changes I'd suggest:

Wade Barrett should get a Charisma boost from 64 to around 80.

Otunga's charisma should go up from around 70 to 80, too. He's a woeful worker but his mic skills are brilliant. He should also have 'Fonz Factor' ticked.

Justin Gabriel is awesome in the ring, and judging from what I've seen of him in FCW his technical deserves a boost to the mid seventies, perhaps 76.

Michael Tarver has a good charisma too, hasn't had a lot of mic time on NXT but from that he has, as well as his time in FCW, I'd say he deserves a 70.

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Couple of notes:

Soldier Ant's finishers should be TKO (Impact) and Diving Saluting Headbutt (Top Rope). Lower his speed by to around 67 and up his tech to around 62.

Green Ant's finishers should be Cloverleaf (Submission) and Big Splash (Ground). Up his selling to around 72 and his Speed to around 65 (although with him at 63 at the moment, that would just be me nitpicking).

I believe Worker Ant's finisher was Workers Strike (Impact). Somebody will have to confirm that for me though.

EDIT: To the person above, I agree some of the NXT Rookies need a stat change. Here's what I would do, I'm no good at making stats either though.

Wade Barrett: Brawl to 70, Tech to 62, Charisma to 72. Tick Superstar Look and Shooting Ability.

Darren Young: Untick Superstar Look, Decrease Brawl to 64, Tech Increase to 56.

Heath Slater: Increase Speed to 71. Untick Superstar Look. Maybe Lower Charisma to 65.

David Otunga: Brawl to 66, Speed to 26, Tech to 27. Charisma to 73.

Michael Tarver: Brawl to 72.

The rest are fine.

I thing Soldier Ant would be better at 65 technical. He is almost more sufficient on the mat than at the aerial game. Perhaps add Soulja Ant as an alter ego. I think he used that as a name for a match or two when Soulja Boy first came out.

Wouldn't Green Any's Big Splash be his Flying Splash making it I imagine a top rope move?

I never recalled Worker Ant doing the Workers Strike or hearing him do for a finisher in CHIKARA. I could be wrong though.

I disagree with some of the NXT changes.

Darren Young and Heather Slater look like stars to me so I'd keep Superstar look for them.

Slater's speed is nowhere it needs to be for a 71, I'd put him at 67 personally.

David Otunga's brawl would be fine at 62. 66 to me seems like a vastly over-rated stat.

As for Michael Tarver, I'll quote a previous post.

Michael Tarver's stats are WAY overrated. He is definitely worth 67 for brawling, 14 for speed and 51 for technical. I've seen him on NXT and at Axxess last weekend and he should really be at 51 for brawling, 9 for speed and 37 for technical.

To quote Jim Ross, he is TRULY bowling shoe ugly.

Darren Young's finisher should be Full Nelson Flatliner. That would be an impact move.

Should we put the Million Dollar belt in the game? I know Ted Jr. has only used the belt once, so maybe wait and see if he puts it up during a match. I don't know what you guys think about it, but figured I'd bring it up.

I disagree until it is actually defended and/or treated like it is a title. like the old TNA Legends title, now the TNA Global title.

• Like 2

I thing Soldier Ant would be better at 65 technical. He is almost more sufficient on the mat than at the aerial game. Perhaps add Soulja Ant as an alter ego. I think he used that as a name for a match or two when Soulja Boy first came out.

I remember him using it against Buck Hawke. Dunno if that was a fan dub or what though, since a lot of those go around. Better to be safe than sorry though. And yeah, 65 Tech works.

Wouldn't Green Ant's Big Splash be his Flying Splash making it I imagine a top rope move?

Nope, it's running, Ultimate Warrior style.

I never recalled Worker Ant doing the Workers Strike or hearing him do for a finisher in CHIKARA. I could be wrong though.

Yeah, looking through it, it wasn't Workers Strike. Certainly wasn't the Aleta though. Maybe make it the Antzugiri, just to be safe?

I disagree with some of the NXT changes.

Darren Young and Heather Slater look like stars to me so I'd keep Superstar look for them.

Slater's speed is nowhere it needs to be for a 71, I'd put him at 67 personally.

David Otunga's brawl would be fine at 62. 66 to me seems like a vastly over-rated stat.

Fair enough on these ones, I can agree with these.

Michael Tarver's stats are WAY overrated. He is definitely worth 67 for brawling, 14 for speed and 51 for technical. I've seen him on NXT and at Axxess last weekend and he should really be at 51 for brawling, 9 for speed and 37 for technical.

His stuff in the indies and in FCW have been great though, and I thought, for what he's had, he's done fine on NXT. Completely disagree on the decrease, but if you don't want the increase, that's fine, I guess, since his current stats work.

Replies in the quote and whatnot.

Also, while I'm here, lower Max Buck and Jeremy Buck's wages to $14,000. And do the following stat changes:

Max's speed down to 82

Max's tech up to 70

Jeremy's brawl down to 22

Jeremy's tech down to 61

Lower both of their charisma's to 55.

Just to make them... different, from each other. Since they currently have exactly the same stats.

Also, lower Malachi Jackson's brawl to 19, his Speed to 62 and his Tech to 28. He's green and he can only really flip about. I'm sure he'll get better, but for now, yeah.

Edited by Black Majik

Guest The Phenomenal Red

His stuff in the indies and in FCW have been great though, and I thought, for what he's had, he's done fine on NXT. Completely disagree on the decrease, but if you don't want the increase, that's fine, I guess, since his current stats work.

I really don't think what I've seen warrents even his current stats for technical. Having the 51 as is, means he's moderately proficient which he isn't. He's decent-to-good at brawling but that's all. Other than that he is a sloppy worker. Perhaps putting him at 60/14/37 would be a good enough compromise?

I really don't think what I've seen warrents even his current stats for technical. Having the 51 as is, means he's moderately proficient which he isn't. He's decent-to-good at brawling but that's all. Other than that he is a sloppy worker. Perhaps putting him at 60/14/37 would be a good enough compromise?

64 Brawl and its a deal. :P

Final notes from me now; all on finishers.

Should be changed:

Luke Gallows' primary finisher should be 'Gallows Pole' - Impact.

Zack Ryder's secondary finisher should be 'Rough Ryder' - Impact.

Santino Marella's finisher should be 'Cobra Strike' - Impact.

May need changing:

What is Primo's finisher? It certainly isn't the Cannonball Twister or Doggy Destroyer anymore, but I can't remember what the heck he does actually use. Maybe Backstabber x2?

Wade Barrett's finisher should be Firemans Carry Slam, maybe? Not sure if it has a name, but yeah. Impact for that. I believe he does a Spinebuster in FCW as well, so that should be his secondary. Impact also.

Last time I watched, William Regal did that Running Knee Strike as his finisher, rather than a T Bone. Haven't been keeping up with him though, but yeah, possibly change?

Other:

Vladimir Kozlov looks to be heel again.

• Like 1

I agree with most of the stuff on the NXT guys.. except David Otunga.. his brawl shouldn't be above 55.. he's not better than brawlers like Charles The Hammer Evans.. if anything he's a few points worse off.

And I think the charisma should stay where it is... he's not overly charismatic... just okay with a microphone... that doesnt equal charisma.

Speaking of Otunga, is his crappy spinebuster actually called "Verdict"? If not his finisher should be Spinebuster, because they don't call it "Verdict" in NXT.

I usually associate "Verdict" with Lesnar's finisher hence my confusion.

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I agree with most of the stuff on the NXT guys.. except David Otunga.. his brawl shouldn't be above 55.. he's not better than brawlers like Charles The Hammer Evans.. if anything he's a few points worse off.

And I think the charisma should stay where it is... he's not overly charismatic... just okay with a microphone... that doesnt equal charisma.

I disagree Charles Evans is not better than Otunga is.

I also think that Otunga is indeed charismatic. He's not The Rock/Cena like he claims but he is pretty enjoyable and if CHIKARA guys are at 80 or so, he should be in the 70's.

Speaking of Otunga, is his crappy spinebuster actually called "Verdict"? If not his finisher should be Spinebuster, because they don't call it "Verdict" in NXT.

I usually associate "Verdict" with Lesnar's finisher hence my confusion.

Why not? Until the WWE says the move has a name other than "that move by Otunga" I'd leave as is.

• Like 1