EWR 2010 Stats Update: April

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Tag Team notes from ISW and IWS:

Add Untouchables 2.0 which is Jagged and Dan Paysan. The team should have a 2 experience and be inactive.

Add The Rock And Roid Express which is Twiggy and Franky The Mobster. The team should be the IWS tag team champions and have an experience of 15.

Add GinGerard which is Buck Hawke and Vin Gerard. The team should have 2 experience and be inactive.

Karen Angle, ex-wife of TNA star Kurt Angle, has announced on her Facebook page that she and Jeff Jarrett are engaged to be married. No details yet about whether the couple has set a dategrey_loader.gif.

Karen Angle made her debut with TNA back in 2007 and was with the company for about a year. Kurt and Karen were divorced in mid-2008. In July 2009, an anonymous TNA employee called into the Bubba The Love Sponge radio show to reveal that Karen and Jeff Jarrett were living together at Jarrett's home in Nashville, TN. TNA President Dixie Carter subsequently sent Jarrett home for several months following that incident.

While this may seem like another crazy twist in the Kurt-Karen-Jeff love triangle, Kurt Angle is said to be on good terms with Karen and Jeff.

Source: Lordsofpain.net

Add a love relationship between Jeff Jarrett and Karen Angle.

is Part 1 of our first free-per-view we offered at the end of last month; it's a promo plus a match for 1 of our 2 titles, the Legacy championship

I lol'd at around 7:20ish. Also, the "announcer" is a black hole of charisma and mic skills.

I did too. I couldn't help it.

David Otunga should be a heel with the High Society gimmick. His gimmick is basically a recycled version of Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro's days as MNM, so he should have the same.

Edit: Delete the dislike relationships between Kurt and Karen Angle, as well as Angle and Jeff Jarrett. PWInsider confirmed the engagement story, and apparently Angle is over the situation, there is no more bad blood between any of them.

Edited by Cauchi19

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I'd remove Cliff Compton (Domino) from WWE, it is entirely unconfirmed IF he actually did sign with WWE. Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com said on an Elite Hotline that he does not think he is because he is booked to do a convention this coming weekend.

In the same PWInsider.com Elite Hotline, it is expected that Joey Matthews will be brought back to WWE on the SmackDown brand as soon as next week so he should be under a WWE deal.

Not sure how volunteering workers to be added goes, but how about:

Erik Hammer (29 y.o April, Heavyweight, American)

B 77

S 14

T 74

S 65

S 60

0 22

C 56

A 89

B 85

Tick shooting and menacing (he's like 6'6" plus and 300 pounds).

Finishes I've seen are Anaconda Choke, Heel hook or just head kicks/kick combos

Works for IGF and is trained by/protege of Josh Barnett (who he should have loyalty to)

Laptop won't let me paste images but here's a link to a pic of him:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/erik_hammer/cva81/TEW%20CW%20Saton%20Background/Japan/IGF/ErikHammer.jpg?o=2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

In an interview with Diva Dirt former WWE developmental diva Jenny Quinn put over Alicia Fox like there's no tomorrow as a friend and a good worker. I'd think that would constitute a friendship between the two. She also put over Serena and Savannah but nothing that should really constitute a friendship between them.

As for split updates, they will be up when someone is having a life of their own outside of this forum. Yes, some people actually do that.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

source: http://www.floridawrestlingfans.com/profiles/blogs/piledriver-online-interview

You started tagging with Tommy Taylor in 2004 initially as 'The Renegades' what is it about Tommy that makes him such a great tag partner?

He's a great partner because he's my best friend. Were coming into our 7th year of friendship now lol! We trained together, we work out together and we love to kick the shit out of other tag teams together lol!

Should we make a Loyalty between Tommy Taylor & Chris Gray, being best friends, training together and working out together?

Also British Lions (The Tag Team) Should probably have about 15 experience? They started tagging 6 years ago and it's currently at 3.

You've also wrestled countless matches against Tommy, what's it like facing him in the ring?

Stiff lol! But that’s the way we work and its how we were brought up in the business! It’s always a pleasure to wrestle Tommy!

Maybe Up Both Chris Gray & Tommy Taylors stiffness to about 40ish from the 28 they're at?

I'm going to propose to make Randy Orton into a Unique gimmick. His gimmick is definately unique and I believe that it fits the description has having evolved into something totally unique.

x

Edit:

Make Bobby Lashley a non-wrestler. He has been quoted as saying to be concentrating on his MMA more as well as hasn't wrestled for a very long time in wrestling.

Edited by Benjiiii

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I'm going to propose to make Randy Orton into a Unique gimmick. His gimmick is definately unique and I believe that it fits the description has having evolved into something totally unique.

x

Edit:

Make Bobby Lashley a non-wrestler. He has been quoted as saying to be concentrating on his MMA more as well as hasn't wrestled for a very long time in wrestling.

No it is just his iceman gimmick in a face way. It is not really unique like say Mick Foley, Undertaker, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Vince McMahon, Raven, et all.

EDIT: Maximum Pro Wrestling (the merged BSE Pro and Border City Wrestling) Notes

Rename BSE Pro to Maximum Pro Wrestling

Jeffery Scott should be the owner of MPW

The current roster is:

Ali Atish (not in the game)

Andrew Davis (not in the game)

Anthony Fiasco (not in the game)

Anthony Marquez (not in the game)

Ashley Sixx (not in the game)

Bang Bang Pete (already a part of BSE Pro)

Big Brian Youngblood (already a part of BSE Pro)

Boris Brezhnev (not in the game)

Brad Martin (already in the game)

Brent B (already a part of BSE Pro)

Buck Gunderson (not in the game)

Crazzy Steve (already in the game)

Decimus (not in the game)

Derek Wylde (already in the game)

El Tornado (already a part of BSE Pro)

Jake O'Reilly (already a part of BSE Pro)

James Champagne (already a part of BSE Pro)

Jon Bolen (already in the game)

Josh Alexander (already in the game)

JT Playa (already in the game)

Kaspian Dolce (not in the game)

Ken Wright (not in the game)

Kid Copeland (not in the game)

Manabu Soya (not in the game)

Marcus Marquez (not in the game)

Michael Elgin (already in the game)

Mike Rollins (not in the game)

Nick Vickers (not in the game)

Phil Atlas (already in the game)

Primo Scordino (not in the game)

RJ City (not in the game)

Scott D'Amore (already in the game, written and unsackable)

Scotty Cameron (not in the game)

Sebastian Suave (already a part of BSE Pro)

Turkan Celik (already in the game)

Tony Carbonie (not in the game)

Tyson Dux (already a part of BSE Pro)

Xtremo (already a part of BSE Pro)

Yujiro Kushida (not in the game)

Remove from the roster:

Angel de Guerra

Anton Arakis

Ash

Bat Martinez

Cat Power

Cody 45

Cody Deaner

Danyah

Don Paysan

El Sombra

Flesh

Franky The Mobster

Joe E. Legend

Johnny J

Kelly Couture

Kiyoshi

Kobra Kai

Kris Chambers

Mike Alias

Mike Stevens

Murat Bosporus

Pierre Shadows

Wavell Starr

Vane

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

EDIT: Maximum Pro Wrestling (the merged BSE Pro and Border City Wrestling) Notes

The current roster is:

Remove from the roster:

Angel de Guerra

Anton Arakis

Ash

Bat Martinez

Cat Power

Cody 45

Cody Deaner

Danyah

Don Paysan

El Sombra

Flesh

Franky The Mobster

Joe E. Legend

Johnny J

Kelly Couture

Kiyoshi

Kobra Kai

Kris Chambers

Mike Alias

Mike Stevens

Murat Bosporus

Pierre Shadows

Wavell Starr

Vane

Just at a qucik glance, there seem to be a LOT of Maximum Pro Wrestling Roster members not in the game (about 20, if my count is correct?). That's a lot of missing workers... Perhaps we should consider removing the promotion altogether and going with another promotion that has a good chunk of the roster on the game?

Also, just to update, I've done a lot of work on the Wrestlicious promotion and seem to be getting new (or at least confirmed) info on the promotion on a daily basis. With Adding Wrestlicious, we almost have to add MavTV to the TV networks, meaning we'll have to delete one currently in the game to stay at 50. Any ideas on which to delete? Also, any ideas on the sort of audience and risk the network should get? On top of that, any suggestions on the promotion info itself, such as image, risk, production, ads, merchandise, etc? I have some initial thoughts, but wanted to hear if anyone else had any ideas as well. I'm still working on compiling some information and I'm sure it won't be 100% perfect the first time out, but it hopefully will be a pretty good start.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

The current roster is:

Remove from the roster:

Angel de Guerra

Anton Arakis

Ash

Bat Martinez

Cat Power

Cody 45

Cody Deaner

Danyah

Don Paysan

El Sombra

Flesh

Franky The Mobster

Joe E. Legend

Johnny J

Kelly Couture

Kiyoshi

Kobra Kai

Kris Chambers

Mike Alias

Mike Stevens

Murat Bosporus

Pierre Shadows

Wavell Starr

Vane

Just at a qucik glance, there seem to be a LOT of Maximum Pro Wrestling Roster members not in the game (about 20, if my count is correct?). That's a lot of missing workers... Perhaps we should consider removing the promotion altogether and going with another promotion that has a good chunk of the roster on the game?

Also, just to update, I've done a lot of work on the Wrestlicious promotion and seem to be getting new (or at least confirmed) info on the promotion on a daily basis. With Adding Wrestlicious, we almost have to add MavTV to the TV networks, meaning we'll have to delete one currently in the game to stay at 50. Any ideas on which to delete? Also, any ideas on the sort of audience and risk the network should get? On top of that, any suggestions on the promotion info itself, such as image, risk, production, ads, merchandise, etc? I have some initial thoughts, but wanted to hear if anyone else had any ideas as well. I'm still working on compiling some information and I'm sure it won't be 100% perfect the first time out, but it hopefully will be a pretty good start.

-Bill

Just a quick question, why can't we have more than 50 tv networks? I look at the game and I really can't see network that should be removed. In a pinch perhaps HBO and Showtime but most channels seem to be steady and should not be removed.

However Wrestlicious IS on Fight Network through out Canada as well.

I do agree that MavTV should be added though, several wrestling promotions have been on that channel namely NWA Pro Wrestling, XCW out of Texas and the afformentioned Wrestlicious.

Maybe some of the guys in the merged BSE Pro and Border City Wrestling are in the game as alter egos. Not sure though.

As for promotions to ad I know Hybrid has been suggested in the past few months. 2CW has several guys I know of and seen but not in 4 years as well as some I've never seen before. NWS out of New Jersey put on regular shows, Sheldon Goldberg's NECW and WWW could be added as well. None of them should be any higher than regional. That or we could add that backyard fed... :rolleyes:

Just a quick question, why can't we have more than 50 tv networks? I look at the game and I really can't see network that should be removed. In a pinch perhaps HBO and Showtime but most channels seem to be steady and should not be removed.

It's not that we CAN'T have more than 50 TV networks... It's just a nice round number that I would prefer to have as much of the data in as possible, simply for updating reasons. If there was a way to constantly overhaul the networks, I wouldn't have as much problem with adding more. The thing is, the network file gets updated MAYBE once a year and, to be honest, with all of the other stuff I do on the updates, it's usually one of the last things I worry about updating at all, unless there is a major problem with it that really needs attention.

Here's my questions... When's the last time you saw wrestling on Showtime or HBO? Has there ever been wrestling on Comedy Central? Disney? VH1? Nickelodeon? Granted, there has never been wrestling on CBS or ABC to my knowledge either, but the point is, how many of these networks are really likely homes for a wrestling show? On top of that, is it physically possible to get a TV deal from all of the 50 stations in the game at this time? Meaning, are all of the audiences and risks on each network actually capable of getting a show? Can you get an offer from, say, the Disney Channel, with their maximum risk at any time slot being 25%? If it's not possible to get a TV show on each and every network in each and every timeslot (not saying with the same promotion, just possible in one way or another) then we either need to tweak it so you CAN get a show, or else what is the purpose of having it in there at all? Those really were the main reasons for limiting it to 50 networks.

Of course, as always, if someone wants to work on this portion of the update and give some feedback, I'm not 100% against adding more networks... I just want to make sure that all of the networks we have in the game actually work. :)

Probably for this month, I'll switch BSE to Maximum Pro Wrestling, remove the workers we know aren't in and see where the data stands from there. If we're still missing 20 workers, though, it probably would be a good idea to look at another promotion.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

It's not that we CAN'T have more than 50 TV networks... It's just a nice round number that I would prefer to have as much of the data in as possible, simply for updating reasons. If there was a way to constantly overhaul the networks, I wouldn't have as much problem with adding more. The thing is, the network file gets updated MAYBE once a year and, to be honest, with all of the other stuff I do on the updates, it's usually one of the last things I worry about updating at all, unless there is a major problem with it that really needs attention.

Here's my questions... When's the last time you saw wrestling on Showtime or HBO? Has there ever been wrestling on Comedy Central? Disney? VH1? Nickelodeon? Granted, there has never been wrestling on CBS or ABC to my knowledge either, but the point is, how many of these networks are really likely homes for a wrestling show? On top of that, is it physically possible to get a TV deal from all of the 50 stations in the game at this time? Meaning, are all of the audiences and risks on each network actually capable of getting a show? Can you get an offer from, say, the Disney Channel, with their maximum risk at any time slot being 25%? If it's not possible to get a TV show on each and every network in each and every timeslot (not saying with the same promotion, just possible in one way or another) then we either need to tweak it so you CAN get a show, or else what is the purpose of having it in there at all? Those really were the main reasons for limiting it to 50 networks.

Of course, as always, if someone wants to work on this portion of the update and give some feedback, I'm not 100% against adding more networks... I just want to make sure that all of the networks we have in the game actually work. :)

Probably for this month, I'll switch BSE to Maximum Pro Wrestling, remove the workers we know aren't in and see where the data stands from there. If we're still missing 20 workers, though, it probably would be a good idea to look at another promotion.

-Bill

With the way the game is, you still COULD get a show on Disney Channel BECAUSE it is about the risk. If you lower your risk enough you could get on any network theoretically.

Nick had WHACK! which was a blatant CHIKARA rip-off with the Dragon Dragons, The Bears, Ken The Box(s), mosCOWs, Discount Tigers, CP Munks, Colt CaBunny(s) and USApes of the world.

VH1 has had pop culture shows on which included pieces about wrestling personalities and even had two shows dealing with Hulk Hogan.

Comedy Central and Disney Channel are the two that COULD be deleted from the game at this point because HBO and Showtime show boxing and other risky programming that makes pro wrestling look tame. I mean shows about male hookers?

I havent worked out who yet, but a photo has come off the FCW roster page... a release?

Was Domino on the roster page at one point because I do not see CLiff Compton's name or likeness.