EWR 2010 Stats Update: April

I disagree with the changes to the Young Bucks' stats, I think they are fine as is.

Not really, considering they're both set to exactly the same and basically a clone of each other as is. Plus, Nick/Jeremy's better at flipping and Matt/Max can work a match more. Even if it's just by a little in both aspects. So yeah, some small change should be needed, at least.

Also, on the note of Otunga's finishers, shouldn't his first be set as the Verdict and the secondary be the Uranage? Since I'm pretty sure he does the Uranage in FCW as well as the Spinebuster.

WWE:

Trent Barretta: raise brawl to 50, charisma to 75 (he is not that far from Croft on a mic), selling to 77, tick Superstar Look

Caylen Croft: raise brawl to 54

Liviana: tick Superstar Look

Curt Hawkins: raise charisma to 66 (he can carry himself pretty well on a mic)

Cody Rhodes: raise charisma by 2-3 points, just to make him better than Ted DiBiase. Cody seems more natural on a stick than his partner

John Morrison: I like JoMo but 81 in charisma is extremely overrated. I'd say about 75 will suit him better

Eve Torres: raise selling to 50

Vladimir Kozlov: he is hugely overrated. The guy can't work well. Lower his tech by 10 points (at least) and brawl by 3-4

Edited by Stratosfaction
  • Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Slight SHIMMER Notes:

For Anna Minoushka cagematch lists her debut of November 16, 2002 (making her perhaps 28) and her finisher as Annastruction.

For Ayumi Kurihara cagematch lists her birthday July 13, 1984 (making her 25,) her trainers as AKINO, GAMI, Mariko Yoshida & Michiko Ohmukai and her finishers as a dropkick and a Fujiwara Armbar.

For Hiroyo Matsumoto cagematch lists her birthday November 11, 1985 (making her 25,) her trainer as Mariko Yoshida and her finishers as an Argentine Backbreaker and a Backdrop Hold.

For Misaki Ohata cagematch lists her birthday January 5, 1989 (making her 21.)

PJ Tyler, She Nay Nay and Anna Minoushka were the debuting Sparkle talents for the show so they should be added to SHIMMER.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Just got back from SHIMMER so, I thought I should add a few things (some may have been mentioned already).

- Turn Daizee Haze Heel.

- Turn Madison Eagles Heel.

- Make Madison Eagles SHIMMER Champion.

- Put Madison Eagles as a Main Eventer.

- Possibly call up Leva Bates from Sparkle? (She wrestled on a DVD taping).

- Hiroyo Matsumoto, Misaki Ohata, Tomoka Nakagawa all should be upper midcarders.

- Ayumi Kurihara should be a main eventer.

- Add the team Rachel & Jessica's Excellent Tag Team (Rachel Summerlyn & Jessica James) with 5 experience.

- Add Jennifer Blake & Allison Danger as a tag team with about 2 experience.

- Make Wesna a non-wrestler & remove her from SHIMMER as she has retired.

- Possibly Remove Jetta from SHIMMER? She is retiring.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Just got back from SHIMMER so, I thought I should add a few things (some may have been mentioned already).

- Put Madison Eagles as a Main Eventer.

- Possibly call up Leva Bates from Sparkle? (She wrestled on a DVD taping).

- Add the team Rachel & Jessica's Excellent Tag Team (Rachel Summerlyn & Jessica James) with 5 experience.

- Add Jennifer Blake & Allison Danger as a tag team with about 2 experience.

- Possibly Remove Jetta from SHIMMER? She is retiring.

Madison's finishers should get swapped making Hell Bound her primary and Soaring Eagle her secondary. Her primary will be an impact move and the secondary will be a top rope move.

I'd also raise Madison's over from 16 to at least 28.

Jessica James and Rachel Summerlyn should have a friendship too. She was very happy to see her fellow Texan get brought into Shimmer for the first time. Credit to a PWInsider.com interview with Rachel.

Tick high spots and perhaps tick booker for Rachel Summerlyn as well. She promotes ACW out of Texas. Credit to the PWInsider.com interview.

I think Leva could be left in Sparkle, the only match she worked was a squash and then she was nameless babyface #5 to come out to save Allison Danger after the Portia Perez post-match beatdown.

I'd make a tag team for Annie Social and Melanie Cruise. Annie made what I believe was her in-ring debut to team with Melanie against the aforementioned team of Blake and Danger.

I'd leave Annie as a manager because it looks she is more of a manager than a wrestler as this is only one of a few if any she ever wrestled in Shimmer.

From reports I read Kellie Skater and Mercedes Martinez chopped the hell out each other. I'd raise Kellie's stiffness to 63.

Rain wasn't on any of the shows, remove her from Shimmer?

Speaking of Rain, In an off-topic commentary: Please make Rain a singles star, seems like anyone she teams with retires.

RAW Spoiler:

Eve is the new WWE Divas Champion

Notes on Maxim Pro Wrestling:

- Change MPW's initials to MaxPro

- Add Robbie McAllister to MaxPro as a Main Event/Face with the braveheart gimmick.

- Delete the MPW Tag Team Champinships, and rename the MPW Six-Pack Championship to the MaxPro Triple Crown Championship (Robbie McAllister is the champion)

- Add Highlander Robbie as an alter ego for Robbie McAllister

Also add Arda Ocal to MaxPro's staff

Name: Arda Ocal

Birth Month: Unknown

Written contract to MaxPro

Announcer

Wage: $0 (He's a co-founder of one of the companies before the merger)

Talent: 39

Backstage: 85

Unsackable and booker ticked.

Various Notes:

- Possible change Rory McAllister's name to Russel Murray and de-activate the Highlander's tag team?

] The Declaration of Independents has posted a new, controversial quote from Ring of Honor's Jim Cornette, which includes gay bashing, verbal threats and more. In a phone call to the DOI made last Friday, Cornette is quoted as saying, ""You're damn right I work for free. I fucking care about the business. I fucking care about Ring of Honor. I don't need a job, I got money saved to last. So fuck that Rob Feinstein who fucks goats, whatever that faggot does, fuck him!!!" The article goes on to provide back story as to how the quote came to happen, and I'll provide the gist of it here. Last week, the DOI posted an article outing the fact that Cornette works for Ring of Honor for free, and essentially is allowed to sell his bootlegs in return. When Cornette read the report, he called the DOI and blasted them, and for whatever reason, Rob Feinstein during the call.

- Change Jim Cornette's wages to $0 as hes currently working with ROH for free.

Wow. Let's give Cornette a SEVERE Attitude and Behavior drop for that... like, all the way down to the teens...

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Wow. Let's give Cornette a SEVERE Attitude and Behavior drop for that... like, all the way down to the teens...

I'd drop his behavior just to 60. It is just a hateful statement for sure but it is to someone who does deserved it because Rob Finestine DID try to get with an underaged boy and nearly killed Ring of Honor in the process because TNA decided to pull their talents from the show as well as several shows got pulled like what became Survival of the Fittest.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red
  • Like 1

Okay, granted on attitude. But behavior, the Rob Feinstein comment was completely out of the blue... agree that he deserves it but... okay, it'd be the equivalent of Barack Obama saying "...and Hitler can go f--- himself!" at the end of the State of the Union.

...well, looking at the DoI site, RF video is apparently a sponsor, so I guess it'd be closer to Brock Lesnar's "...and I'm going to drink a COORS LIGHT" speech...

And the attack on DoI was because they reported he works for free.

Think about that for a moment. What can possibly be negative about that? More appropriately, what can be negative enough to call them up and yell at them for it?

Also, Cornette's been known to shoot his mouth off against other people he's worked for (but never when he's under their employ). Not exactly deserving of a friggin 92 that's for sure...

60, maybe.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Okay, granted on attitude. But behavior, the Rob Feinstein comment was completely out of the blue... agree that he deserves it but... okay, it'd be the equivalent of Barack Obama saying "...and Hitler can go f--- himself!" at the end of the State of the Union.

...well, looking at the DoI site, RF video is apparently a sponsor, so I guess it'd be closer to Brock Lesnar's "...and I'm going to drink a COORS LIGHT" speech...

And the attack on DoI was because they reported he works for free.

Think about that for a moment. What can possibly be negative about that? More appropriately, what can be negative enough to call them up and yell at them for it?

Also, Cornette's been known to shoot his mouth off against other people he's worked for (but never when he's under their employ). Not exactly deserving of a friggin 92 that's for sure...

60, maybe.

I also think that the Finestine caused Cornette and Hennan not to have an interaction at an RoH event right after the Finestine incident went down in March 2004. RF Video USE to be the producer of the RoH dvds as Finestine owned both of the companies entirely until the incident happened and then they found Cary Silkin.

As for the DoI boards, this is not the first time they have posted something that lead to hatemail from wrestlers and that's all I got to say about that.

I definitely agree that Corny deserves a 60 for behavior, he will blow up about anything even Dairy Queen not taking an order of 30 burgers.

I think Orton is more of a Bad Ass for his gimmick, personally.

I am not sure if these relationships are in the game but I would add friendships for Shelly Martinez with CM Punk, Kelly Kelly, Kevin Thorn, Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer. She roomed with Kelly when they were in ECW together, she traveled with CM Punk in ECW, she enjoyed working with Kevin Thorn and she credits Heyman and Dreamer with helping her improve as a talent.

-credit to a PWInsider Elite interview with Shelly Martinez.

• Like 1

Cornette isn't working for ROH for free, he may not be making a big salary, but he ain't working for free. That statement seemed like Corny was already worked up pretty good & just rolling with his statements. Maybe drop his wages down some but he ain't working for free.

As for Michael Tarver, I'll quote a previous post.

Michael Tarver's stats are WAY overrated. He is definitely worth 67 for brawling, 14 for speed and 51 for technical. I've seen him on NXT and at Axxess last weekend and he should really be at 51 for brawling, 9 for speed and 37 for technical.

To quote Jim Ross, he is TRULY bowling shoe ugly.

His stuff in the indies and in FCW have been great though, and I thought, for what he's had, he's done fine on NXT. Completely disagree on the decrease, but if you don't want the increase, that's fine, I guess, since his current stats work.

I really don't think what I've seen warrents even his current stats for technical. Having the 51 as is, means he's moderately proficient which he isn't. He's decent-to-good at brawling but that's all. Other than that he is a sloppy worker. Perhaps putting him at 60/14/37 would be a good enough compromise?

64 Brawl and its a deal. :P

Final notes from me now; all on finishers.

Should be changed:

Luke Gallows' primary finisher should be 'Gallows Pole' - Impact.

Zack Ryder's secondary finisher should be 'Rough Ryder' - Impact.

Santino Marella's finisher should be 'Cobra Strike' - Impact.

May need changing:

What is Primo's finisher? It certainly isn't the Cannonball Twister or Doggy Destroyer anymore, but I can't remember what the heck he does actually use. Maybe Backstabber x2?

Wade Barrett's finisher should be Firemans Carry Slam, maybe? Not sure if it has a name, but yeah. Impact for that. I believe he does a Spinebuster in FCW as well, so that should be his secondary. Impact also.

Last time I watched, William Regal did that Running Knee Strike as his finisher, rather than a T Bone. Haven't been keeping up with him though, but yeah, possibly change?

Other:

Vladimir Kozlov looks to be heel again.

The only finisher I've ever seen Primo use in WWE is the Backstabber. Kind of a shame since he's a good high-flier.

Matt Striker has called Regal's Running Knee Strike the Knee Trembler pretty consistently.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

To confirm something that was alluded to because of a change on the FCW roster page,

Beverly Mullins, who appeared briefly as ECW interviewer Courtney Taylor, has been released from her WWE developmental deal. She had taken time off right after her TV debut and never returned to the main roster as Savannah ended up with her spot.

-credit to PWInsider.com

Remover Courtney Taylor from WWE and rename her Beverly Mullins.

Ted Dibiase (father) should be rename to Ted Dibiase Sr. because he's in the staff but with the picture of his son !

Maybe delete Joe Don Smith of the game ! 'Cause seroiously , who will hire someone that have ZERO in EVERY stats ? It take place for no reason !

This could be due to your filenames. Mine are fine. Ted DiBiase Sr.'s filename is Ted_DiBiase, and young Ted's filename is Ted_DiBiase_Jr. Might wanna change those if theyre wrong in your folder.

And for Primo's finisher, I always rename both his finishers to Springboard Cross Body (Impact). He ended a fair few matches with that cross body. (Y)

Edited by StarshipPain