EWR 2010 Stats Update: April

D'Angelo Dinero's Gimmick should really be "Cool" not "Religious Zealot" as TNA's risk isn't 80% and up his selling to 75 from the 67 it's currently at, the guy sells leg injuries for the entire match, plus he does the WWE sell-style which you've gotta hand it to the WWE it's selling is superb.

Also Matt Hardy's Charisma should be 74? He showed that he was better than Jeff on the mic Last year in their feud, and Jeff's is 73.

Edited by auswrestlefan
  • Like 1

Before I forget, 4 workers I want to add for certain are the 4 Japanese women debuting at Shimmer next weekend. I wanted to get them into the game this month, so that Shimmer would have more accurate of a roster, but I simply ran out of time and saw no stats for them anywhere. If anyone wants to help out, based on anything they have seen from these four, it would be greatly appreciated:

AYUMI KURIHARA, HIROYO MATSUMOTO, MISAKI OHATA, TOMOKA NAKAGAWA

Card position, etc should work itself out, based on who they face next weekend. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to Shimmer this time around, so I won't be able to see them in person. I was holding out hope that I could possibly pull the trip off, but just too much other stuff going on to make it happen, unfortunately.

Got some more research done on Wrestlicious, so getting closer with having that project become a reality. I still need to go through all of my info and dig deeper on some things, but hopefully, I can have a more manageable list of things to look for within the next day or so. Right now, I'm working with a list of about 66 people involved with the promotion and am probably missing a couple here and there. I'm rying to think of a way to possibly release this as some sort of "supplemental" pic pack, since there is just SO much stuff and I'm sure some will want pics of the workers in their Wrestlicious gimmicks. Like I said, I'm hoping to know even more in a couple of days.

-Bill

Random note: Rey Misterio Sr. should not be Rey Mysterio Sr. He's never gone with the Anglicized name like Jr.

His nationality should be Mexican, not American. He was born in Baja California (Mexican state).

--

Ricky Fuji's finishing move should be named 9999, not 999 DDT.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Before I forget, 4 workers I want to add for certain are the 4 Japanese women debuting at Shimmer next weekend. I wanted to get them into the game this month, so that Shimmer would have more accurate of a roster, but I simply ran out of time and saw no stats for them anywhere. If anyone wants to help out, based on anything they have seen from these four, it would be greatly appreciated:

AYUMI KURIHARA, HIROYO MATSUMOTO, MISAKI OHATA, TOMOKA NAKAGAWA

Card position, etc should work itself out, based on who they face next weekend. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to Shimmer this time around, so I won't be able to see them in person. I was holding out hope that I could possibly pull the trip off, but just too much other stuff going on to make it happen, unfortunately.

Got some more research done on Wrestlicious, so getting closer with having that project become a reality. I still need to go through all of my info and dig deeper on some things, but hopefully, I can have a more manageable list of things to look for within the next day or so. Right now, I'm working with a list of about 66 people involved with the promotion and am probably missing a couple here and there. I'm rying to think of a way to possibly release this as some sort of "supplemental" pic pack, since there is just SO much stuff and I'm sure some will want pics of the workers in their Wrestlicious gimmicks. Like I said, I'm hoping to know even more in a couple of days.

-Bill

Tomoka Nakagawa is already in the game. As of the last update she was 4415 of 4945 and in tag teams with TAKA Michinoku and Taku Anzawa as they were the Michinoku Brothers together. The stats are eh but if you can find better from what anyone sees at SHIMMER next week, by all means.

Add a friendship between Austin (Consequences) Creed and Jim Cornette. He came with Corny to the RoH Big Bang event last night.

An update on the Christopher Daniels deal (credit to PWInsider.com):

The word at the Ring of Honor PPV is that Christopher Daniels is in with the company for a number of dates. He's already been announced for the next Virginia and NYC events I was told the deal was put together just a few days ago. I have no idea of Daniels' TNA status as of this writing and a few TNA personalities were surprised by Daniels popping up in ROH. So, we'll see.

RoH Big Bang Spoiler:

The Kings of Wrestling, Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli captured the ROH Tag Team champions just a few minutes ago during the Big Bang PPV.

credit: PWInsider.com

Change the RoH tag team champions from Jay and Mark Briscoe to Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

A few small suggestions.

I think Daffneys Overness should be raised from 54 to maybe low 60s. She seems to be one of the main TNA knockouts at the moment and Angelina Love, Velvet Sky and Tara all have 70 or higher for their overness so low 60s seems fair.

Rename Kaz to Kazarian.

Remove Kaz as an alter ego for Kaz Hayashi as renaming Kazarian in the game causes him to get all of Kaz Hayashis alter egos.

Great work by the way. Keep it up.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Remove Christopher Daniels from TNA

PWinsider has reported that Christopher Daniels was released from TNA a few days ago (Wednesday, March 31st to be specific).

Rename him Christopher Daniels and drop his wages to 30K as no fed in the game (in their right mind) would pay 90K for him.

IMO Daffney's overness should be brought up to 66. She is the heel star of TNA's Knockouts at the moment.

Lower Angelina Love's overness to 65.

Lower Velvet Sky's overness to 64.

Raise Lacey Von Erich's overness to 47, perhaps make her a manager as well for both Ashely Lane and Velvet Sky.

I have a ton of pics for EWR, but I was just curious if a full pic pack for this update exists before I go manually hunting through whatever pic packs that I have for the pics that are missing.

If not, I might start up a project where I gather up and maintain one for shareing with everyone.

Thanks.

Edited by Blacklight

I have a ton of pics for EWR, but I was just curious if a full pic pack for this update exists before I go manually hunting through whatever pic packs that I have for the pics that are missing.

If not, I might start up a project where I gather up and maintain one for shareing with everyone.

Thanks.

All the main workers have been done many times... so if you want to do it,

try getting all the workers that start unemployed with overness of 40 and below

There will on be a handful of higher ranked workers with pics missing.

Alright, people, I have a small suggestion I was hoping a few of you could help me out on a little bit. I have a backyard company I have been running on-again and off-again for the past 12 years or so. I thought maybe some of you could check out the first video we've ever released to YouTube or any other video website. I'm currently working on a decent website so I can share all of the information of our wrestlers and whatnot. I thought if there was a company worth getting rid of, I could possibly get a few of you to vote to add my backyard company as a regularly updated federation on the game. I will provide some links in order to check out a few of the wrestlers so you guys can help me out as much as possible. Any consideration from you would be greatly appreciated and acknowledged. Here's a few of the things I can offer you currently:

http://www.ultimateimpactwrestling.webs.com is our current website that should be updated completely by tomorrow.

is Part 1 of our first free-per-view we offered at the end of last month; it's a promo plus a match for 1 of our 2 titles, the Legacy championship

is Part 2 which sees a former wrestler attempting to get his job back.

is Part 3, simply a promo.

is the main event triple threat match in which the Heavyweight title is on the line.

http://www.myspace.com/cunit89 is the Myspace profile for "C-Unit" Chris Jones

http://www.myspace.com/falling_beneath is the Myspace profile for the tall redhead Rob Slater (aka Robert Edwards)

http://www.myspace.com/jtparsley is my Myspace profile but http://www.facebook.com/therealjustinparsley is a better look into who I am

http://www.myspace.com/leahshive is Zoey McVeigh's Myspace, which hasn't been updated for a bit (Leah Shively)

http://www.myspace.com/xxxefaytexxx is the Myspace of Dr. (Cody) Bringle

http://www.myspace.com/ubilly is the on-screen owner's Myspace, William Gacy (Billy King)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1401954449&ref=ts#!/profile.php?v=info&ref=ts&id=1401954449 is the Seminole Warrior's Facebook (Josh Wooten)

We also offer a few more people that were not at that particular show, but will be involved more as we move forward. There is a group on Facebook with all kinds of updates about our promotion entitled Ultimate Impact Wrestling (UIW). It's something you could potentially dabble into if you'd like.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1790793836&ref=ts#!/profile.php?v=info&ref=ts&id=1790793836 is Ryan Jagger's Facebook.. a character based off... you guessed it, SIR MICK! (Shipley)

http://www.myspace.com/xcw_hazard is the Myspace page for a returning wrestler named Hazard (Rod Moore)

http://www.myspace.com/parsley45 is my brother's Myspace. He's known as The UnXplained in the promotion.

That's all I have for right now. I hope this all intrigues you a bit, and maybe even finds us some new followers. Our shows will be weekly to bi-weekly with pretty decent storylines to come, plus plenty of hardcore wrestling. Maybe I won't be able to get the company over but if you guys could check out the videos and let me know what you think of our stats, maybe Bill would consider throwing us into the game, and I cannot tell you how much we would appreciate it. Thanks for your time and concern, guys! Keep on rockin' in the EWR world!

• Like 1

Thanks.

I see this asked a lot, especially lately.

Here's the thing... I've been updating since January of 2007 (I actually started in May 2006, just prepping the data and info for 6 months before ever releasing anything). Most months, I add pics and obviously, over the course of 3 years (36 updates) the pic total has really added up. When I first started, I didn't want to keep releasing the exact same pic of a person every month, so I devised the format that I use now. The way to get every pic I've ever included in any given update is to simply download all the updates, as the updates were designed for people that planned on downloading every update and following things every month.

Obviously, some (probably most) people have lives and don't do that. So, whatever month they end up downloading, the new and updated pics for that month are the ones they get. Obviously, this leaves holes in spots for some.

Really, the only other alternative would be to do what I don't want to do and release every pic every month. That would take up a lot of space very quickly and make the downloading of the zip files a very long process. I want to minimize that as much as possible.

What I have done in the past is upload my working folder from time to time. What this would include is every picture I use in my personal game. Since my copy is essentially the "Master," the problem of a worker not having a pic would be eliminated. The negative to that is, the pic you would get for a given worker might not be the one you want. For example, the pic I have of Trish Stratus in my game is an older WWE shot with her wearing a silver cowboy hat and having blonde hair... My Serena Deeb pic also has hair, etc. You might prefer a different shot, or one which is more updated that the one I have. But, doing it this way, at least you'd have a pic for every worker and staff member that I have a pic for. You'd simply have to replace the pics you didn't want with your own preferred versions. Also, if you like a background, like KYKY, you'd have to replace them all, as I don't use any backgrounds. But again, using this pic pac as a starting point would fill any holes that you would have. If you have a sizeable collection of pics and just want to fill holes that you don't have pics of workers/staff for, you could download it and just drag every pic into your current pic folder, saying "No" when it asks you to replace a pic of the same name and that should fill the holes.

Just explaining why I do things the way I do and a possible way to help out if people are just looking to fill some of the holes. Hope this makes sense.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Do not remove Daniels from TNA, he's still working. TNA has allowed him to work ROH shows, similar to a deal with the Motor City Machineguns, they agreed upon a talent exchange.

It was posted earlier that PWInsider.com digged and found out that Daniels DID indeed leave TNA and jumped back to RoH, after they thought that he like the Guns was doing a few spot shows.

• Like 1

I read things today on fringe sites that Rhino, Dr. Stevie, Raven and Shark Boy are finished with TNA. Obviously there are a lot of people here who follow the sheets so keep a look out for those pieces of news.

Tony Atlas was backstage on Smackdown (as seen during his segment with Slam Master J and Mickie James), perhaps move him there?

The Great Khali said he was going back to India, perhaps move him and Ranjin Singh to roster brand None.

Move Jack Swagger to Smackdown. The WWE moved his profile on WWE.com to the Smackdown section

• Like 1