EWR 2010 Stats Update: April

OK, just some notes I made along the way, to answer some potential questions:

1: The Hart Dynasty was made faces (They faced Barreta and Croft on Superstars and were being cheered)

2: The Cutoff I have used for for Lightweight/Heavyweight is 230

Add a love relations between Crowbar and Serena

It would be in the game as Devon Storm/Serena Kelly

Change Rayna Von Tash's name to Rayna Von Tosh

Her myspace spells it Tash

I think all of the CHIKARA tag teams' experience should be upped a bit, due to all the Trios matches

Not an issue, but suggest the actual changes to be made. :)

Linda McMahon from Authority Figure to Unique- When I loaded my new game, the writers said AF wasn't working. Besides, should we EVER have to worry about Linda McMahon's gimmick "going stale?" Thats crazy.

I switched it to Commissioner… Can a unique gimmick book matches?

Add Heavy Metal to AAA

He's in CMLL and I understand they don't cross over talent-wise often... Should he be in AAA and not CMLL?

Add Jack Evans to EVOLVE as a midcard face, He has been added to their roster

He has 3 promotions already

Also, a couple other notes:

As this game is supposed to start on 4/1/10, the SmackDown results are not reflected here, but will be added in less than 24 hours, so no need to repeat them.

Finally, for those of you who post long drawn out lists of things to change, you can do me a HUGE favor by simply organizing the post some. For example, put all of the name changes, followed by the additions to promotions, removals from promotions, bumps or drops, etc. It's SO much easier if it looks like this:

Rename Rayna Fire to Rayna Von Tash

Rename Awesome Kong to Amazing Kong

Add Brother Runt to TNA

Remove the Nasty Boys from TNA

Remove Jim Duggan from WWE

Bump Carlito's Charisma up 3 points

Raise Jericho's behavior up 3

Drop Randy Orton's speed 2 points

Than This:

Rename Rayna Fire to Rayna Von Tash

Bump Carlito's Charisma up 3 points

Remove the Nasty Boys from TNA

Drop Randy Orton's speed 2 points

Add Brother Runt to TNA

Remove Jim Duggan from WWE

Rename Awesome Kong to Amazing Kong

Raise Jericho's behavior up 3

Also, please make sure you're using the most recent data when suggesting changes. It's kinda funny when someone suggests something get "bumped up to 85" when the worker was at 87. Using the numbers YOU see is always best... Such as: "Raise Chris Jericho's Charisma from 93 to 96."

Obviously, everything I used is an example, just stuff of the top of my head, so it's probably not right in the game. Hopefully, everyone gets the idea. :)

-Bill

Megaupload:

FULL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8INVI61V

DATA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HDW0LEYM

• Like 9

Just a note on Randy Orton, who's off in the data

Change Randy Orton to a Face or at least Tweener.

Change Randy Orton's gimmick to Bad Ass?

Change Randy Orton's age to 30. (Turned 30 yesterday.)

EDIT:

Up the Unified Tag Titles to at least 75 image.

The past year, Shawn Michales, Triple H, Big Show, Chris Jericho, Edge and The Miz have been holders. 65 is far, far too low.

Edited by The Cool One

WWE

"Michael Tarver is too far up of the card" - Put it as a Opener o Low Midcarder

Also Jamie Noble may no be on a brand Split, change his brand to None

People like Derrick Bateman, Rey Leppan had "NoPic" in the Picture section. You maybe change this for the next update

Rename Sarona Snuka to Tamina

Rename Domino to Cliff Compton

Rename Asher Knight to Rudy Parker

Rename Incognito to Hunico

Rename Joe Doering to Drake Brewer

Rename Rey Leppan to Leo Kruger

Add Lamar Braxton Porter to Development and rename to Cable Jones

De-active Henry and Hornswoggle

De-active Evan Bourne and Primo

Rename Great Khali and Matt Hard to Matt Hardy and Khali or similar

De-active Jackson and Regal, they stay in diferent brands

Also Stephanie McMahon gimmick doesn't work, may be change her gimmick to Commisioner like his mother, o make she Tweener

Billy Kidman and Norman Smiley maybe be removed of the worker section and added to the staff section as a WWE trainers.

Beth Phoenix current gimmick doesn't work, may be change her gimmick to Equality Fighter

Ezequiel Jackson, Great Khali, William Regal maybe be a Midcarders

John Morrison maybe be a Upper Midcarder

Raise Sheamus over to 84-86

Decrease Santino Marella and Mickie James Over to 76-78

Smackdown! Spoilers

- Jack Swagger cash in his Money in the Bank contract and become the new World Heavyweight Champion. Also make "Vacant" and Suspended the Money In the Bank Title

- Shad Gaspard turns heel on JTG after they match with Wisdom and Truth. Make Shad a heel with Man of a Mission Gimmick, and de-active Cryme Time

TNA

Current Shannon Moore gimmick doesn't work, may be change his gimmick to Glam Rocker

Current Angelina Love gimmick doesn't work, may be change her gimmick to Girl-Next-Door

Brutus Magnus and Doug Williams maybe be a Midcarders

Mick Foley maybe be a Non-Wrestler, he only wrestlers occasionally, like Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair

Kevin Nash is now Heel

Add a stable called "The Band" with Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Syxx-Pac

Matt Morgan maybe be Twenner, he also acts heelish with his partner

ROH

Shawn Daivari maybe be a Midcarder

JAPW

Remove Cable Jones of the D Factor stable

Thanks Bill, you do a awesome job every month.

Edited by SpanishMen

Guest The Phenomenal Red

WWE

Also Jamie Noble may no be on a brand Split, change his brand to None

People like Derrick Bateman, Rey Leppan had "NoPic" in the Picture section. You maybe change this for the next update

Rename Domino to Cliff Compton

De-active Evan Bourne and Primo

Billy Kidman and Norman Smiley maybe be removed of the worker section and added to the staff section as a WWE trainers.

Beth Phoenix current gimmick doesn't work, may be change her gimmick to Equality Fighter

Raise Sheamus over to 84-86

Decrease Santino Marella and Mickie James Over to 76-78

TNA

Current Angelina Love gimmick doesn't work, may be change her gimmick to Girl-Next-Door

Brutus Magnus and Doug Williams maybe be a Midcarders

Kevin Nash is now Heel

Add a stable called "The Band" with Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Syxx-Pac

Matt Morgan maybe be Twenner, he also acts heelish with his partner

ROH

Shawn Daivari maybe be a Midcarder

Daivari should also be added to the Embassy and have Nana as a manager.

I think Morgan is more of a heel than a tweener now.

Angelina Love is not a girl next door, I'd re-gimmick her as either an old school face or cocky.

Rename Brutus Magnus to Magnus. Also he should be a lower midcarder. He hasn't been used so much under the Hogan regime.

Bubba The Love Sponge should be a heel manager for Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Sean Waltman and added to The Band stable.

I disagree with Mickie James being only at 76, she is over she was just out with a staph infection so Beth was turned face in a pinch.

I would not deactivate Primo and Bourne, they MIGHT be put back together now that Money In The Bank is done with.

IF Kidman and Smiley are turned into staffers, so should Jamie Noble. Noble hasn't wrestled in 6 months now since the Sheamus angle last fall and is now a full-time road agent for WWE.

Beth Phoenix's current gimmick should be old school face.

Did Domino REALLY get resigned or was it just a try-out?

Leppan and Batemen don't have pics because nobody has posted any. I'm sure Bill looks but it is easier when pictures are given too.

Thanks again bill!

Edited by The Phenomenal Red
  • Like 1

Derrick_Bateman.jpgLeo_Kruger.jpg

Derrick Bateman and Leo Kruger, from TheWho and Rocky Feller photobucket sites

Shawn Daivari is also in The Embassy stable

Mickie James overness will be 78-79 but not 81-83, she doesn't deserved that overness

I would not deactivate Primo and Bourne, they MIGHT be put back together now that Money In The Bank is done with

I don't understand this, because Primo doesn't participate in the MITB match

And at least WWE fire him, Jamie Noble maybe be a WWE trainer too.

EDIT: Maybe decrease Magnus overness to 66-68?

EDIT: Also in the game exits another worker with the name "Magnus" so no change his name.

Edited by SpanishMen

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Derrick_Bateman.jpgLeo_Kruger.jpg

Derrick Bateman and Leo Kruger, from TheWho and Rocky Feller photobucket sites

Shawn Daivari is also in The Embassy stable

Mickie James overness will be 78-79 but not 81-83, she doesn't deserved that overness

I would not deactivate Primo and Bourne, they MIGHT be put back together now that Money In The Bank is done with

I don't understand this, because Primo doesn't participate in the MITB match

Bourne did. They were not teaming since the money in the bank qualifiers the earliest. Come to think of it, deactivate it because I cannot recall the last time they teamed up.

Thanks for the update :) Some things that could be changed:

- The Nasty Boys are officially gone from TNA.

- Kevin Nash and Matt Morgan need to be heels.

- Just a suggestion, but change Orlando Jordan's gimmick to something like "weirdo."

- Change Beer Money's gimmicks to "lackey" since they're pretty much Bischoff's lackeys right now.

- ***SPOILER ALERT***Jack Swagger is now the World Heavyweight Champion after cashing in his MitB briefcase, and I'm guessing now over on Smackdown.

- Randy Orton should be given the "badass" gimmick and made into a tweener or face.

- Shawn Michaels should be made a free agent, as he is now listed under the alumni section on WWE.com.

And whoever suggested to make the MitB a title, awesome idea (Y)

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Lamar B. Porter as an alter ego of Cable Jones as that is what he is knowns as in the game currently.

Add Joesph Doering, Vaughn Doring, Vaughn Doering & Hans Von Doering to Drake Brewer's alter egos.

Michael Tarver's stats are WAY overrated. He is definitely worth 67 for brawling, 14 for speed and 51 for technical. I've seen him on NXT and at Axxess last weekend and he should really be at 51 for brawling, 9 for speed and 37 for technical.

Natalya's over should be 72 and not 75 IMO.

Wade Barrett's primary and secondary finishers should be Fireman's Carry Slam which is an impact move.

Add Jamie Keyes to the game.

Name: Jamie Keyes

Short Name: Jamie

Birth Month: Unknown

Lightweight

American

Written Contract with WWE

Developmental Deal

Tweener

Gimmick: Staff Member

Brawl: 8

Speed: 12

Tech: 7

Stiff: 8

Selling: 25

Over: 19

Charisma: 67

Attitude: 85

behavior: 85

Wages: $8,000

Tick diva

Primary Finisher: Slap (Impact)

Second Finsher: Slap (Impact)

Alter Ego: Brittany Beede

Add Chris Gough, Joe Francosi and Seth Mates to the game as staff members.

Name: Chris Gough

No Employer

Job: Production

Wages: $12,000

Speed: 68

Backstage: 85

Tick booker

Name: Joe Francosi

WWE Written

Job: Writer

Wages: $19,000

Speed: 70

Backstage: 90

Tick booker

Name: Seth Mates

No Employer

Job: Writer

Wages: $12,000

Speed: 62

Backstage: 85

Tick booker

• Like 1

Just a couple quick notes to clarify my thought on some things:

First, Randy Orton's 30th birthday was on April 1, 2010. The update is suppsed to start on the same day. In EWR, birthdays are calculated at the end of the month. If I put Orton in as 30 in the April update, he'd go to 31 at the end of the month, which is obviously incorrect. With the game starting in what I call a "mythical time," this way makes the most sense.

On "mythical time:"

In my perfect little world, time would freze at 11:59 PM on the last day of the month before the update is to be played. The updates are supposed to be set so that anything that has happened on March 31st is accounted for, while nothing that has happened on April 1st has been accounted for as of yet. That is why the Smackdown results are not part of this update. The "Superstars" show, where I saw the Hart Dynasty as faces, aired at 8 PM EST on April 1st. So TECHNICALLY, perhaps they shouldn't have been moved to face. However, seeing them at WrestleMania as faces in the Hart/McMahon matchand then seeing them on the next available TV show as faces, it made sense to me that the turn from heel to face for them occured at WrestleMania (March 28th). Shad's turn from face to heel won't air for another hour in the US, so technically, it hasn't happened yet. The old rule of "If it doesn't happen on TV, it doesn't happen" applies somewhat here. If you're still a bit confused, research the Rockers winning the Tag Team Titles in 1990 and hopefully, it'll be more clear. :)

The Shawn Michaels being a Free Agent, I honestly didn't think of. But, had I thought about it, I think I would have still left him with a contract to WWE. My reasoning? Yes, he's now in the Alumni section, so it's probably safe to remove him from RAW (although he did appear on the last RAW of March). But, I've also seen wrestlers such as Rob Van Dam and Victoria be included as "Alumni," only to have it removed from WWE.com when they signed with another company (specifically, TNA). I have to believe that Shawn probably has some sort of a "Legends" deal with WWE and won't be going to TNA. If I relesed him from his contract in the game, he could go there, or anywhere else and I don't think that will happen in real life. We can debate this, if some feel really strongly that he should be a FA, but, in the interest of realism in the game, I don't think it makes sense to have him be a FA. he might not be an active WWE wrestler anymore (and he was switched to a NW) but that doesn't mean he won't appear on WWE TV ever again. In fact, I'm thinking you'll see plenty of Shawn on WWE TV, just not as an in-ring competitor.

-Bill