Skate 3

wolves

Anyone else excited for Skate 3? I played Skate 2 to death. It's the only game I've ever gotten more than 1000 GS points on. The demo for Skate 3 comes out next Thursday and the game comes out in the middle of May. It's part of a loaded May lineup but I'l be playing for sure. I guess the theme this year is teamwork and apparently they've beefed up the online portion to really get people playing.

This year they have a full create a park feature plus more creation tools as far as putting your own graphics on things. I'm guessing the gameplay is the same but I know they have difficulty levels now. One is for those who have a hard time with controls, one is the same from Skate 2 & 1, and the third is like a hardcore thing where you have complete control but also makes it really realistic. Apparently while playing on the hardcore setting you have to be really precise when doing things.

I honestly don't mind them leaving the actual controls alone. It was fine with Skate 2. I know they have more tricks which is quite nice. As long as the game has the same variety of challenges as Skate 2 I'm fine with all that. I know some will view it as sort of a "roster update like you get with the regular sports games every year but I think Skate is deep enough where you can play it for hours and still find new things to do.

• 2 weeks later...

I am downloading it!

The blurb says:

'Welcome to the SKATE 3 Demo which offers both a single and multiplayer experience.'

Edited by King Curtis