Blackpool in the Premier League?!

This is fantastic, finally some strong representation of my accent :D

Love Ian Holloway, love underdogs, hate Cardiff, hopefully they'll put up a fight next year. Got a pretty likeable team. More than anything I'm just happy to see more Holloway post-match interviews.

• Like 1

Brett Ormerod better fucking stay. Was always a fan (he were no Marian Pahars like), Blackpool better not dump him like Derby dumped Peschisolido when they came up. :(

Ian Holloway is a hero. If anything...if it's a weekend game (was midweek this season :(), it's an away match you want to get to next season. :)

• Like 1

Brett Ormerod better fucking stay. Was always a fan (he were no Marian Pahars like), Blackpool better not dump him like Derby dumped Peschisolido when they came up. :(

Ian Holloway is a hero. If anything...if it's a weekend game (was midweek this season :(), it's an away match you want to get to next season. :)

Teams with big away followings: Man Utd, Liverpool, Newcastle, Sunderland etc. will all be midweek games I'd imagine.

Best of luck to Blackpool. I had a draw on my treble but I prefer Blackpool coming up to Cardiff. It's amazing that there going to double their average crowd from bandwagon fans. Average crowd at the minute of what, 8k? Up to about 17k? Amazing. They are a small, small club, most they've paid of £500k for someone and I think they have a wage cap of like £10k, but they do have a relatively wealthy owner.. and an amusement park.. so lets see who they can bring in ¬_¬

To be fair, the capacity of the stadium was 8k until towards the end fo the season, when the third stand opened, making it 12k. They where selling it out for most of the season

The fourth stand will boost it up to about 17k.

Edited by Version Dan

Gutted for Cardiff, they deserved it really, just never seem to have that little bit of luck to help them up.

Should be weird seeing Blackpool in the Premier League, even more than the likes of what it was with Burnley. Best of luck to them.

I disagree. Blackpool outplayed them and were miles better than them overall on the day. They fought back twice, it was a brilliant performance.

Over the season, Cardiff were not that far ahead of Blackpool, and from the three games I saw featuring these two teams Blackpool were superior.

Well done Blackpool, I'm delighted they've gotten into the Premier League, it's a true breath of fresh air.

Edited by AdamDRFC
  • Like 1