Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

Wow. Who knew Huddlestone was such a dirty cunt?

PETROV~!

Hudd's done that a few times now. I don't like it. Elmander went in clumsily but Huddlestone seems to take matters into his own hands any time someone does it. He's gonna get himself a terrible reputation.

Phew, luckily Park scored to make us all feel a lot better about this horrid performance so far. Watching Bebe makes me un-fucking-comfortable.

I'm liking Obertan & Chicharito up front (it's basically a 4-4-1-1), though. They seem like a lively pairing, just need more supply to make things happen.

Edited by Shelty92

Did Bebe used to play with Ali Dia by any chance? Jesus he was awful. John O'Shea is still shit. He's a barely capable defender so why Fergie thinks he can play in midfield is beyond me. Obertan did nothing and as a result Hernandez had no service at all, which is a shame because he looked sharp when we did get him on the ball.

Park was fantastic again, no coincidence that we only started playing in midweek when he came on. Such a good player that doesn't get anywhere near the credit he deserves.

We got away with one today, we were very very poor and Wolves could've won it with Fletcher's chance.

Still, it's 3 points. But please find some better wingers Fergie.

I do really want Bebe to do well, but some of his crossing today was awful. I don't think I've ever seen a cross go out for a throw in without it bouncing before. We put out a weak team so to get three points is amazing. We do have a pretty long injury list it seems so I understand the caution, but not playing Carrick, Berbatov or Scholes was a big risk today and we're lucky to get a win after such a poor performance.