Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

If Vince bought Newcastle, I would 100% support the team and can only imagine the craziness that would ensue.

In all seriousness, if there's any part of that rumour that becomes true, be afraid. XFL proves Vince McMahon only truly understands one form of entertainment.

The XFL failing had so much more than VKM to blame.

Also, the ManU/Blackpool match is fantastic thus far :)

ITV will be typical ITV and just snap up anyone that was on BBC or Sky ala Adrian Chiles <_< Hope he rots on Channel 5 like but then that'll mean he'll commentate on our Europa League games

I'm afraid there won't be any "UNITED UNBEATEN" talk anymore, I can't recall us looking this shit this season. No real chances, no real creativity - except Rooney and Evra trying to impress each other with some useless backheels -, no nothing. Sir Alex must pull out the good ol' hairdryer if we wanna even dream of escaping with a point from this one.

I'm afraid there won't be any "UNITED UNBEATEN" talk anymore, I can't recall us looking this shit this season. No real chances, no real creativity - except Rooney and Evra trying to impress each other with some useless backheels -, no nothing. Sir Alex must pull out the good ol' hairdryer if we wanna even dream of escaping with a point from this one.

We played worse against Villa earlier this season and still managed a draw so hopefully we can do something similar. But you're right, Fergie needs to bollock the lot of 'em, and he needs bring Giggs on too.

In fairness to Man Utd, they are more than capable of pulling something from this game if they hit 1st gear, never mind any other. Blackpool are a good team if you let them play their way. Once Fergie rips them apart at half-time and if they move quicker and put the pressure on Blackpool, then they will get results.

I love how Blackpool are doing, but be under no illusions - this is Man Utd's game to lose if they choose to not make the effort.

If you'd told me a couple of seasons ago that DJ Campbell would score six goals in seven games in the Premiership, I would have laughed in your fucking face. I'm really not laughing now <_<. The disparity between United's home and away performances is just amazing to see - it's like two different teams entirely.