EWR 2010 Stats Update: June

Jon Davis and Kory Chavis Overness should be 40ish.

Rashe Brown bosted to about 30.

From an earlier post of mine, how do these work for you?

Jon Davis overness raised to 42

Kory Chavis overness raised to 42

Rasche Brown overness raised to 41

oh sorry :P yeah those are great. I had them low in case someone were to dispute them >.< I didn't want them to be so low.

roh:

El Generico - Upper Midcard

If you move El Generico to the UM, you should move Steen too. He is the one that has made the feud epic, and he has had a world title shot this past weekend.

Oh Sorry, Didn't realise Steen was Midcard :P Yeah Steen too.

Edited by auswrestlefan

Guest The Phenomenal Red
FORMER ECW WORLD CHAMPION LOOKING AT POSSIBLE NECK SURGERY

by Mike Johnson @ 1:31 PM on 7/30/2010

Former ECW World champion Mikey Whipwreck, who has been dealing with a number of recurring neck issues in recent years from the punishment he put on himself, is scheduled for an MRI this Monday and may need to finally undergo a procedure to repair his neck that he's been putting off for some time.

Last night, Whipwreck sneezed and ended up with extreme numbness in both his arms. When the feeling didn't return, he was rushed to the emergency room. After some time, the feeling returned but his neck remained extremely sore and his left arm was still giving him problems.

Whipwreck had runs in both the original ECW and World Championship Wrestling and is now one of the head trainers for the NYWC Wrestling school in Long Island, NY, which has turned out a number of current WWE stars. He recently received an invitation to work for WWE as a trainer.

Make Mikey Whipwreck at least a non-worker if not a trainer as it seems like he will not be returning to wrestling anytime soon due to this neck injury. Credit to PWInsider.com

Scott Lost should be a non-worker, he is retiring after tonight or tomorrow's PWG Seven event.

In AAA News:

Remove El Hijo de Cien Caras and Mascara Ano 2000 Jr. their Triple Mania appearence was never followed up on AAA's taped shows yet and it was mainly used to continue the IWRG storyline "invasion" of AAA.

Remove Latin Lover he left AAA again and is in Perros Del Mal. Why am I not surprised?

IN FIP News:

Lenny Leonard (of DGUSA) is the FIP booker so he should have booker ticked.)

Caleb Konley should be added to FIP as a lower midcarder blue chipper face.

Egotistico Fantastico should be added to FIP and use AAW as his spot as he is not on the roster page.

"Man Scout" Jake Manning should be added to FIP as well as a lower midcard heel with a comedy character gimmick because he is a "Manscout" who consults the Boy Scout handbook for his moves. (I am not joking.) I would raise his charisma to 67 as he owns the gimmick to a lesser extent as Paradyze.

Nooie Lee should have at least 62 speed.

Add I Guys as a tag team for Marek Brave and Shane Hollister. I'd make it with 5 experience and inactive.

Is there a reason the guys on NXT have such low overnesses?  They appear on national TV but they're not as over as Duke 'The Dumpster' Droese?

You make a very good point, my friend. Duke's overness should be dropped if anything else.

But here's my take on overness levels for the NXT guys.

- Kaval at 63

- Alex Riley at 60

- Michael McGillicutty at 60 as well.

- Husky Harris at 58

- Lucky Cannon at 55

- Percy Watson at 53

- Since nobody really liked Cottonwood, I'm gonna say his overness should be around 46

- And Titus O'Neil, even though he was eliminated first his overness should be more than Cottonwood's should be, with Eli's at 46, O'Neil should have around 48. #1 is he is alot better in the ring than Cottonwood is, I believe Titus has more charisma than Cottonwood and #3 is that Titus is more over with the fans than Cottonwood is.

But that's just an opinion.

Titus should be around 38-42, noone really cared about the guy and he didn't have a chance to do nothing. charisma wasn't his strong suit, he just ran with a somewhat dumb catchphrase. I'd go with...

- Kaval 64 one of the few getting cheers and at the top of the fan voting each time

- Alex Riley 62 great reactions. also needs his gimmick fixed and a charisma boost to around 70-80 charisma

- Michael McGillicutty 60 not as great great reactions but he's still popular.

- Husky Harris 55 they keep pushing him but for the most part fans in general aren't reacting to the guy.

- Lucky Cannon 58 he gets votes, he's kinda bad but he gets votes.

- Percy Watson 61 was #1 first poll and him and Kaval get the bigger face reactions.

- Eli Cottonwood 52 not all that popluar,