EWR 2010 Stats Update: June

Guest The Phenomenal Red

So the Masked SES attacker is revealed this week on SmackDown, i think its safe to say wo it was now :P

Yeah Spoiler alert

Big Show vs. Luke Gallows is announced but The Mystery Man enters the ring to wrestle. Show unmasks The Mystery Man to reveal Joey Mercury and puts the mask on him and then Chokeslams him for the pin.

credit to PWInsider.com, YES it is Mercury

Orton Not A Big Fan Of The 'H

In an August 2008 interview with UK wrestling magazine Power Slam, Randy Orton expressed how ecstatic he was during the 2008 WWE Draft when it was announced that Triple H would be leaving Raw for SmackDown.

"I was at the Draft after I got hurt. I was in the locker room watching the backstage monitor. I was hoping to get traded (from Raw to SmackDown). Actually, it's funny because Umaga just got traded to SmackDown. He was like, "Man, you know what? At least I haven't got to be around Triple H no more." So (Umaga) goes to SmackDown and I'm like, "Yeah ... Fuck you!" The last Draft pick's Triple H and I'm like (punches the air), "Yes! Oh, my God!" Yes, yes, yes!" I went right up to Umaga and I was, like, "You've got to deal with it now!" It was my favourite Draft pick, to be honest with you."

Orton also noted in a passing comment that he is not friends with Triple H.

And yet the game has friendship listed??? Anybody have anything more recent, otherwise should we change them to either no relationship or a dislike?

I don't know maybe he was kayfabing? I'd see if there are more current article disclosing a relationship between the two.

- Add Mia Yim to the game & to SHIMMER. She announced she was going to be at the weekend event, wrestling for sparkle.

- Maybe possibly add her to ROH with a developmental deal. She wrestled for Pro Wrestling Respect a few days ago.

Mia Yim is in the game at least for JAPW and maybe WSU as well.

Credit: PWInsider.com

As we reported earlier today in the Elite section, WWE has signed former TNA star Austin "Consequences" Creed to a developmental deal.

Meanwhile, Ohio Valley Wrestling announced at their TV taping last night that Brent "Beef" Wellington had also been signed to a developmental deal.

Add Brent Wellington to WWE.

Also, on Mark Henry's wikipedia page, it's listed about three or four times that he was first originally trained by Stu and Bret Hart. So I'd consider adding a loyalty relationship with Henry and Hart.

Edited by Cauchi19

Tito Colon got a name change down in FCW. Because on the FCW wikipedia page it has Epico as his name, since he's been teaming with Hunico. Here's a new picture of Tito/Epico.

epico.jpg

I think it would be best to change Tito Colon to Epico. As well as change G-Rilla's name to Brodus Clay..

brodus_clay.jpg

Tito Colon got a name change down in FCW. Because on the FCW wikipedia page it has Epico as his name, since he's been teaming with Hunico. Here's a new picture of Tito/Epico.

epico.jpg

I think it would be best to change Tito Colon to Epico. As well as change G-Rilla's name to Brodus Clay..

brodus_clay.jpg

FCW also still has Tito Colon listed as a separate worker. So it's probably going to be a Kaz/Suicide type situation again.

It's not one showing on the mic... He has always been good on the mic... It wasn't until recently that he has had much opportunity to do so...

And I'll be the first to say lower his overness to 5 if he mentions the Kanenites :shifty:

Yeah, like Rocky said, he has been consistently good for the last few months. Also, I think one showing on the mic would lead to a boost, because I see charisma as what you have the potential ability to do at your best.

-Check shooting ability for Rico Constantino. He was formerly an American Gladiator and Las Vegas SWAT Team member.

-Raise Dr. Stevie's charisma to 84.

-Raise The Blue Meanie's charisma to 81.

-Check High Spots for Al Snow. Raise his brawl to 74.

-Add a loyalty between Al Snow and Dan Severn. Snow trained Severn.

-Remove the relationship between Dan Severn and Ken Shamrock. While they did have a rivalry in UFC, afterward they worked together in a program in the WWF.

-Raise Don Frye's selling to 74 and brawl to 75.

-Raise Bryan Danielson's brawl to 79.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Yeah, like Rocky said, he has been consistently good for the last few months. Also, I think one showing on the mic would lead to a boost, because I see charisma as what you have the potential ability to do at your best.

-Check High Spots for Al Snow. Raise his brawl to 74.

I third the Kane charisma uppage.

Al Snow is in the game as a trainer at the moment, not a worker. Which reminds me, as of now it says that the game needs 32 medics, 29 writers, 17 road agents and 7 trainers for the game to run perfectly. With Al Snow and perhaps Mike Bucci being added back into the game as workers due to both working again in the past year and Jack Sabbath and Sheldon Goldberg who should be as owners not writers, that makes it 31 writers, 8 trainers and 18 road agents.

If someone can come with the stats of Al Snow and Mike Bucci, it would be awesome.

Also why is both Runjin Singh in the game as a worker and Dave Kapoor is in the game as a writer? If they are the same person (like it is widely known) then why are both in the game when we got rid of a majority of the double dipping workers. This would bring writers up to 32 writers needed to run a game "properly."

In other staff news:

Francisco Lutteroth should have 77 as his skill. He is a great booker in Mexico for CMLL.

Perhaps change Marisela Pena Roldan to AAA's owner and Joaquin Roldan to a writer. Marisela should have her skill stat raised to 60.

There are a few staffers from Mexico (for AAA or CMLL) who are not in the game as a worker that I am working on the stats of to bring into the game though they won't be ready for the August update.

EDIT: Lucha Libre USA Stats:

Raise Magno's brawl to 44, raise his speed to 73, lower his technical to 40, raise his overness to 40 and raise his charisma to 60.

Lower Misteriosito's brawl to 32, speed to 68, technical to 37 and selling to 65.

Lower Octagoncito's brawl to 30 and his technical to 47.

The second two was on a count that they do indeed suck.

Lower Super Nova's (CMLL) technical to 58, raise his overness to 36.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Al Snow is to in the game as a worker. He's in the game as both a worker and staff member, if I remember correctly.

You are correct. My bad.

As for Mike Bucci I found his stats from 2006 circa Breaking Barriers 9.

Name: Nova

Short Name: Nova

Birth Month: June

Weight: Light

Nationality: American

Speaks: Yes

Wages: $40,000

Employer #1:

Face

Midcard

Fun Babyface

Employer #2:

Heel

Midcard

Fitness Instructor

Brawl: 55

Speed: 65(down from 75)

Technical: 73 (down from 83)

Stiffness: 46

Selling: 75

Over: 58 (down from 64)

Charisma: 75

Attitude: 93

Behavior: 81

High Spots ticked

Booker Ticked

Announcer Ticked(Was given a tryout to replace Tazz for SmackDown before JBL got the job in 2006)

Primary Finisher: Simonizer (impact)

Other Finisher: Novacaine (impact)

Tag Teams:

Adrenaline with Caylen Croft inactive at 10 Experience.

Evolution with Kazarian inactive at 55 Experience.

Haas and Nova with Charlie Haas inactive at 2 Experience.

Jersey Shore Crew with Aaron Stevens inactive at 25 Experience.

Maven and Dean with Maven Huffman inactive at 8 Experience.

Nova and Chetti with Chris Chetti inactive at 60 Experience. Tidal Wave is their finisher.

Nova and Jindrak with Marco Corleone inactive at 15 Experience.

Nova and Kid Kash with Kid Kash inactive at 20 Experience.

The bWo with The Blue Meanie inactive at 45 Experience.

The bWo II with Stevie Richards inactive at 35 Experience.

Alter egos: Mike Bucci, Nova Frehley, Hollywood Nova, Bob Star Simon Dean

Relationships:

Dislike: Kenny Bolin(mentioned at least once on PWInsider.com) Roadkill & Stephanie McMahon

Friendships: Ace Darling, Al Snow, Devon Storm, Frankie Kazarian, Raven, Rey Mysterio,Stevie Richards & The Blue Meanie

Loyalty: Biggie Biggs

I've also found stats for Scoot Andrews from a Rave-X update.

Name: Scoot Andrews

Short Name: Andrews

Birth Month: June

Weight: Light

Nationality: American

Speaks: Yes

Wages: $27,000

Employer #1:

Heel

Midcard

Old School Heel

Brawl: 45 (down from 52)

Speed: 69 (down from 79)

Technical: 81 (down from 89)

Stiffness: 39

Selling: 80

Over: 36 (down from 56)

Charisma: 67

Attitude: 92

Behavior: 88

High Spots ticked

Primary Finisher: Force of Nature (impact)

Other Finisher: Natural Disaster (impact)

Tag Teams: None

Alter egos: Andrew Warner, The Black Nature Boy

Relationships:

Friendship: AJ Styles, Billy Fives, Christopher Daniels, Kaval, Matt Bentley, Roderick Strong(Strong put him over in a PWInsider.com interview), Samoa Joe & Steve Corino

Loyalty: Hack Myers

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Only because it hasn't been mentioned yet... Not that it's of grave importance or will be overlooked,

Just so that it is mentioned. From TNA:

AJ Styles = Global Champ

Madison Rayne = Knockouts Champ

-Kane was amazing on the mic on tonight's episode of Smackdown. I'd raise his charisma to the 86-88 mark.

I 3rd, or 4th that request. His Charisma is so low cause he didnt speak much up untill the last few months, but his words come out so smoothly, and beliveable, that I almost think that Taker really is his brother, and that Taker really is in a vegetative state. Most wrestlers mess up from time to time, but he says all of his promos without flaw, and his expressions are great as well. Id say more like the 90 mark for him...

Guest The Phenomenal Red

TJ Perkins is Sydistiko in Lucha Libre USA. He has a picture on his myspace indicating he is doing the gimmick.

He is but he was the first man to leave the promotion earlier in the month. He shouldn't be added to LL USA.

Masato Yoshino won the Open The Dream Gate back in World earlier in the month. This belt is a part of Dragon Gate USA.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

CHIKARA's CHIKARASAURUS SPOILERS

CIMA nailed an Emerald Frosion and a double knee drop off the top on Akuma for the pin in 15:17. Lots of fun!

Johnny Gargano came to the ring and started questioning Taylor about the team's loss. Icarus began helping Akuma but then turned on him, landing an Pedigree. Taylor and Akuma ripped off Akuma's team armbands and handed them to Gargano. They beat Akuma down, so apparently he's going babyface.

Remove Gran Akuma from TEAM FIST, Deactivate the two FIST tag teams he is apart of and turn him face. I would imagine Gargano maybe joining CHIKARA now but I think he is already in 3 promotions.

In side note: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!