Charlie Haas

Christopher Daniels

Dan Myers

Danny Duggan

Darin Corbin

Darren Dalton

Eclipse

Gangrel

Hurricayne Helms (That's the way WFX are spelling his name)

Jessie Godderz *Needs data added*

Jimmy Jacobs

Jon Cutler

Jonny Fairplay

Kamikazee *Needs data added*

Kevin Chevy *Needs data added*

KIP

Larry Zbyszko

Manuba Soya *Needs data added* (Debuting for WFX at Heroes vs. Villains)

Mentallo

Michael Elgin

Midwest Ground *Needs data added*

Phil Atlas

Ravenous Randy (In game as Randy Myers)

Rupert Boneham *Needs data added*

Sabu

Shawn Daivari

Tajiri

Tenille Tayla

THORN

U-Gene Dinsmore

Veronika Vice

Wavell Star

Yujiro Kushida *Needs data added*

Zack Mercury

That's the entire WFX that I have been able to piece together.

EDIT: WFX have the following belts,

WFX One World Tag Team Championships (Held by AJ Sanchez and Kevin Chevy, collectively known as the Big Sexy Beasts)

They have never formally announced a Heavyweight Championship, although it's pretty obvious there will be one. They always mention a No Limits division, which will more than likely mean a No Limits title.

Edited by Cookiezz

Guest The Phenomenal Red

The full WFX roster (I might be missing 1 or 2 guys) is:

Air *Needs data added*

AJ Sanchez *Needs data added*

Apoc

Arik Cannon

Arya Daivari

Bob Holly

Bobby Fox *Needs data added*

Bobby Sharp *Needs data added*

Bushwhacker Luke

Charlie Haas

Christopher Daniels

Dan Myers

Danny Duggan

Darin Corbin

Darren Dalton

Eclipse

Gangrel

Hurricayne Helms (That's the way WFX are spelling his name)

Jessie Godderz *Needs data added*

Jimmy Jacobs

Jon Cutler

Jonny Fairplay

Kamikazee *Needs data added*

Kevin Chevy *Needs data added*

KIP

Larry Zbyszko

Manuba Soya *Needs data added* (Debuting for WFX at Heroes vs. Villains)

Mentallo

Michael Elgin

Midwest Ground *Needs data added*

Phil Atlas

Ravenous Randy (In game as Randy Myers)

Rupert Boneham *Needs data added*

Sabu

Shawn Daivari

Tajiri

Tenille Tayla

THORN

U-Gene Dinsmore

Veronika Vice

Wavell Star

Yujiro Kushida *Needs data added*

Zack Mercury

That's the entire WFX that I have been able to piece together.

EDIT: WFX have the following belts,

WFX One World Tag Team Championships (Held by AJ Sanchez and Kevin Chevy, collectively known as the Big Sexy Beasts)

They have never formally announced a Heavyweight Championship, although it's pretty obvious there will be one. They always mention a No Limits division, which will more than likely mean a No Limits title.

Is Eclipse the luchadore in the game? The Eclipse is the former member of CMLL's Los Guerreros and formally known as Rey Tigre.

IF Rupert is used regularly enough add but if not don't because we don't need another Donald Trump or something that has been used a few times and would not make sense to be added.

As for Lucha Libre USA's roster:

Main Event:

Marco Corelone (Face: Old School Face/Cocky)

Tinieblas Jr. (Tweener/Heel: Old School Heel)

Upper Midcard:

Charly Malice (Face: Gothic) is in the game as Charly Manson

Lizmark Jr. (Heel: Old School Heel/Hired Gun) *is in the game as Hijo De Lizmark?*

Mascarita Dorada (Face: Showstealer) *needs stats*

Midcard:

Awesome Kong (Face/Tweener: Monster)

Chi Chi (Heel: Crossdresser) *is in the game as Alan Funk*

Hijo de Pierroth (Heel: Old School Heel) *is in the game as Pierko El Boricua*

Mini Park (Face: Luchadore) *needs stats*

Octagoncito (Face: Underdog) *needs stats*

Oriental (Heel: Ninja)

Pequeno Halloween (Heel: sidekick) *needs stats*

Rellik (Heel: Demon/Monster)

RJ Brewer (Heel: All-American/Racist) *is in the game as John Walters*

Super Nova (Face: Highlight Reel)

Lower Midcard:

Mascara Purpura (Face: Luchadore)

Misteriosito (Heel: Highlight Reel) *needs stats*

Neutronico (Heel: Sidekick) *needs stats*

PR Flyer (Face: Luchadore) *needs stats*

Sadistiko (Heel: Sidekick) *needs stats*

San Juan Kid (Face: Luchadore) *needs stats*

Opener:

Lujo Esquire (Face: Old School Face) *needs stats*

Manager:

La Tigresa Caliente (Heel: Seductress) *is in the game as Rhaka Kahn*

Solid (Face: Fun Babyface) *needs stats*

Non-worker:

Nigel Sherrod? (Face/Tweener: Staff Member)

Tag Teams:

The Puerto Rican Powers: PR Flyer & San Juan Kid

Chi Chi and La Tigresa Caliente

Lizmark Jr. & Sadistiko

Stables:

Hijo de Pierroth, Oriental & Neutronico

Lizmark Jr., Pequeno Halloween & Sadistiko

Staff:

Alex Abrahantes: Writer *not in the game?*

Gary Michael Capetta: Announcer

Nigel Sherrod: Announcer (if not in the game as a worker)

NOTE: Besides Awesome Kong, Mascarita Dorada and Oriental, all the workers for Masked Warriors should be under written deals. This comes from a PWInsider.com elite hotline about a month ago stating that all of the workers are under written deals to secure them to 24 dates for the tv tapings. The deals are interesting because say Marco Corelone is offered a contract by TNA after the deal, he has to allow Lucha Libre USA to have a counter-offer before coming to terms with TNA. Nothing earth-shattering in the game, but an interesting note.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

I honestly couldn't tell you anything about Eclipse, and Rupert appears more than enough to be added to the company.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=79673614&albumID=41957&imageID=54448076

That's the best picture I can find of Kamikazee (L) and Eclipse ®, but the quality isn't that great.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I honestly couldn't tell you anything about Eclipse, and Rupert appears more than enough to be added to the company.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=79673614&albumID=41957&imageID=54448076

That's the best picture I can find of Kamikazee (L) and Eclipse ®, but the quality isn't that great.

Compairing that picture to Eclipse on Luchawiki both men don't look of a similar build.

AAA news:

Luchablog sites that Rocky Romero has joined the Legion and turned heel at the latest AAA tapping.

Based on Chris Masters' shoot interview with RF Video:

-Add a friendship between Chris Masters and Santino Marella.

-Add a friendship between Chris Masters and Jaden Jeter.

-Change Chris Masters' secondary finisher to Military Press Slam (impact). Raise his selling to 71.

-Check SS Look for Ashley Sixx.

-Raise Greg Excellent's charisma to 68 and check high spots.

Edited by KrisClassic

http://viewmorepics....mageID=54448076

Compairing that picture to Eclipse on Luchawiki both men don't look of a similar build.

AAA news:

Luchablog sites that Rocky Romero has joined the Legion and turned heel at the latest AAA tapping.

Looking at that photo, it's a completely different Eclipse. The Eclipse in WFX works primarily in Canada, I think. I atleast know that Kamikazee (who often spells his ring name like CAM!!kazee) is from Canada.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

-Change Chris Masters' secondary finisher to Military Press Slam (impact). Raise his selling to 71.

I disagree with Master's selling. I think he is alright as is. The guy is pretty sluggish selling wise.

I also disagree with Ashley Sixx, I think Percy Watson looks more like a star than he does.

In other news:

Tito Ortiz's behavior and attitude should not be 95 and 92. I think his behavior should be 75 and his attitude should be 62.

Tigre Cota's brawl should be 56, speed should be 50 and technical should be 47. Cota should be an opener in AAA

Tito Santana II's brawl should be 30, speed should be 59 and technical is fine as is. Santana should be an opener in AAA.

L.A. Par-K should be able to speak (Spanish)

Super Crazy should be in AAA as a part of Perros Del Mal. He is spliting time between AAA and All Japan.

Delete the New Karachi Vice as a stable. They have never worked ISW and I doubt the stable is still active.

Remove The D Factor as a stable.

Rain should be added to Legion Extranjera and remove Aurora from the stable.

Rename Rebeldes del Desierto to Guerreros Tuareg, that is the name the group is going under now.

Change Silver King to Silver Kain and add Silver Cain as an alter ego as well.

Luchawiki link

Silver King was prohibited to wrestle in the Triplemania 17 event while wearing a mask. This was brought about by the President of the Boxing and Wrestling commission in Mexico, El Fantasma. The argument was that since Silver King had previously lost his mask in Mexico, he would not be allowed to wrestle wearing the mask. Silver King did perform in the event without his mask, donning face paint instead.

The following TripleMania, Silver King wrestled for the tag team title championship while wearing his mask. After the show, it was explained Silver King had gotten a license under the name Silver Kain, and was allowed to wrestle under a mask using that identity.

Add Radioactivo as an alter ego for Kevin.

Remove Estrellita from AAA, she left and jumped to the rival Perros del Mal promotion, before she injured her leg.

Remove Pirata Morgan from AAA, he left and jumped to the rival Perros del Mal and IWRG promotions.

Remove Javi from AAA, he has been dropped from the promotion quietly.

Rename Serena Deeb to Serena. Serena is already listed in her Alter egos so I think that is fair game unlike say Maria, Natayla or others.

I disagree with Master's selling. I think he is alright as is. The guy is pretty sluggish selling wise.

I also disagree with Ashley Sixx, I think Percy Watson looks more like a star than he does.

Masters has the ability to do some very realistic selling, as seen in his match vs. Dolph Ziggler on Superstars. I maintain my stance. The same with Ashley Sixx. Percy Watson having SS Look has no bearing on whether he should or not, though I do agree that Watson should have it.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Masters has the ability to do some very realistic selling, as seen in his match vs. Dolph Ziggler on Superstars. I maintain my stance. The same with Ashley Sixx. Percy Watson having SS Look has no bearing on whether he should or not, though I do agree that Watson should have it.

I stand my belief that Sixx looks like a typical indy guy and thus does not deserve Superstar look.

EDIT: Mosco & Fuerza should be X-Fly and Fuerza Guerrera.

OK, wanted to post some thoughts and notes I've been making...

Marissa Mazzola-McMahon, should she still be unsackable now that Shane has left?

I guess I don’t understand this way of thinking… In most cases, unsackable is checked to prevent a company from firing someone, or if they are part of the ownership of the company. It’s not like Shane left on bad terms, was fired, etc, so I highly doubt that Vince, Linda, or Stephanie would be looking to get rid of Marissa for any reason. On top of that, even though Shane “left” his position, I’d about bet he is still in line to inherit part of the company when Vince and Linda are gone. I guess I look at it this way… If Stephanie were to leave her position at WWE tomorrow, would that put Triple H’s job in jeopardy? I highly doubt it. We can debate this if anyone else has a strong opinion, but I don’t think Shane leaving should have any effect on Marissa’s status with the company, unless,of course, she leaves voluntarily.

Can we raise TNA's PI to 10 Global? Not that I think they should be global, Infact I feel they are only National in real life, however, with them having a good roster and a TV show, they get risen to Global within a month or two every time... That means your whole overness system gets thrown out of whack just a few months in as everyone on the TNA roster gets an overness boost when they reach global. So all the time you have spent getting everyones overness just right goes out the door within few months... Another way around this would be to lower everyones overness by 2 or 3 points each on the TNA roster. Im just sick of getting the message "TNA has risen to Global" within the first few months of my new promotion, and then finding out Ric Flair, Kurt Angle are both 100% over and I dont have anyone 100% over.

Unfortunately, this is looking like a catch-22. I actually dropped their PI a little when they moved Impact back to Thursdays, as some were posting that Impact was getting too high of a TV rating and lowering the PI would help that. We all know that EWR isn’t a perfectly coded game, so if anyone has any ideas on this, feel free to chime in. Personally, I just don’t think raising their PI to 10 Global is the best way, because I agree with you when you say they shouldn’t be global.

Rusher Kimura is dead at the age of 68.

Is he in the game? I haven’t found him…

Make Taryn Shay and Paredyse a tag team called Pareshay, Taryn picked him to be king of OVW but Paredyse really doesn't care...although they still can count as a team.

Have they actually worked tag matches together?

OK, on to other notes:

Believe it or not, when I said I was working on compiling a list of workers that could possibly be deleted, due to not finding any info whatsoever on them, I actually meant it. :) It took me a bit, but knowing that there likely would not be a July update to have to worry about, I focused my attention on the list that I had been working on. As of now, I have a list of 12 workers currently in the game that I have found NOTHING on... I started with a bigger list, narrowing it down as I found info (or at least a lead) on some of the workers on it. This is what I searched for, in order:

1: Is the worker on Cagematch?

2: Do they have any in-game relationships?

3: Do they have any in-game alter egos?

4: Do they have any in-game tag teams?

5: Do I have a pic of them that I juat haven't put on yet?

6: Google Search

If a worker had ANY of these, at least for the time being, they were removed from the possible delete list. Not saying they won't be deleted if we can't get more on them, but I wanted a manageable list of workers that I couldn't find a thing on.

That being said, here is the list of 12 that I have yet to find any info whatsoever on:

Marc Strong

Mongolian Man

Psychic

Psycho BZ

Sam Daniels

Scott Kougar

Shen Hai

Solei

Southern Executioner

The Gangsta

Wambat

Zeron

Another interesting worker I stubled on while doing this was The Great Kusatsu... He's actually on the Online World of Wrestling site: http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/g/great-kusatsu.html

Of course, at the bottom, it states he passed away in 2008... So, unless there is another "Great Kusatsu" in wrestling, he probably can be removed as well.

I have already deleted Cyrus, as he is a duplicate of Jackson Andrews... Andrews' stats were tweaked slightly in a couple spots and all info assigned to Cyrus (Loyalty to Booker T and an alter ego of "E-Clipse") are now in Andrews' name.

Finally, regarding removing/adding promotions... I don't usually voice my opinion, but I really don't like NWA Pro in the game, because I don't see it as it's own actual promotion. From my research (and I could be wrong) they are more of a governing body for the other NWA promotions. I can't guarantee we'll be able to get a new promotion in place in time for August, but we'll see how things go. Looks like the 2 most requested right now are Lucha Libre USA and WFX, unless I missed another conversation somewhere... One could replace NWA-PW, but we'd need to ax another promotion to get them both in. I know IWA East Coast was suggested, so any and all input on possible promotion changes should be brought to my attention. :)

Think that's all I got for now.

-Bill

I'd say NWA: Pro Wrestling and IWA East Coast both get axed, with Lucha Libre USA (I think it's also being called Masked Warriors, or else that's the TV show name?) and Wrestling Fan Xperience.

Also, something I noticed is that Jazz needs to be added to the WSU roster.

Edited by jism

Maybe as an option to justify NWA Pro could be to use it as a mix of the SoCal feds that run under the NWA in the area (M1W, EWF, SCP, M1W, PWR), cause with the exception of NWA Anarchy and ECCW most NWA groups either fall too small or are a sort of overhead governing body for a region sovering 1-4 local NWA shows.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Maybe as an option to justify NWA Pro could be to use it as a mix of the SoCal feds that run under the NWA in the area (M1W, EWF, SCP, M1W, PWR), cause with the exception of NWA Anarchy and ECCW most NWA groups either fall too small or are a sort of overhead governing body for a region sovering 1-4 local NWA shows.

The problem with the NWA is this: 1 besides Anarchy and ECCW name one NWA fed that has workers in that we can keep track of on a regular basis. IF I were still in NY I could have kept up with the NYWC guys, the 2CW guys and NWA Upstate guys. Granted EWF has the most guys who can be found but it is not on the level of WFX or LLUSA are. Plus WFX and LLUSA have a fanbase. WFX and LLUSA have people that will play with those feds.

I the Lucha Libre USA would be fine at about the stats of NWA Pro.

They are based in the US

2.2 million starting money

Cult sized with an image of 30.

Previously I mentioned GMC(Gary Michael Capetta) and Nigel Sherrod as their announcers.

Their risk looks to be on par with WWE so 68.

Production should be 70(65 is MTV2's starting Production).

Advertisiting should be 45%

Merchandising should be 10%(they rarely have shirts or other kinds of merch at their shows) (N)

Their show is Masked Warriors, it's on Fridays at 10:00 (so Lat night) on MT2 with GMC as the announcer and Nigel as the color commentator.

They will have a heavyweight title but I am not sure on the name at the moment.

There are a few stats I am working for other than the guys in Lucha Libre USA.

Angel de Oro (break-out CMLL lower midcarder)

Angel de Plata (break-out CMLL lower midcarder)

Bam Bam (member of CMLL's minis division)

Demus 3:16 (the former Pequeno Damian 666 and current member of CMLL's minis division)

Espectrito (the former Mini Vader and Torito of the 1997/8 WWF minis division)

El Hijo del Fantasma (break-out CMLL midcarder)

Jerrito Estrada (long-time mini that is a mainstay in AAA's mini division.)

La Parkita (the replacement of the second La Parkita and current member of AAA's mini division)

Marcela (currently in CMLL's women's division)

Mascarita Divina (current member of AAA's mini division based off of Mascara Divina)

(THE) Mascarita Sagrada (the original Mascarita Sagrada, the former Nova of the 1997/8 WWF mini's and a member of the 2006 WWE Juniors division.)

Metro III (the third person to get the Metro name and gimmick but is getting pushed hard.)

Mini Abismo Negro (the former Mini Goldust(NOT Mini-Dust) and current member of AAA's minis division based off of Abismo Negro)

Mini Charly Manson (current member of AAA's mini division based off of Charly Manson)

Mini Chessman (current member of AAA's mini division based off of Chessman)

Mini Histeria (the former Rocky Marvin(Ricky's brother) and current member of AAA's mini division based off of Histeria)

Mini Maximo (current member of CMLL's mini division based off of Maximo)

Mini Psicosis III (the current Mini Psicosis of AAA in their mini division. Perhaps is the same as Jerrito Estrada?)

Octagoncito (AAA) (replaced the La Parkita who got killed last year and then replaced the Octagoncito in Lucha Libre USA current member of the AAA Mini's division based off of Octagon)

Pequeno Nitro (current member of the CMLL Mini's division based off of Nitro)

Pequeno Olimpico (current member of the CMLL Mini's division based off of Olimpico)

Pequeno Violencia (a former member of the WWE Juniors Division and currently in the CMLL Mini's division)

Pequeno (Black) Warrior (the original Mini Psicosis and currently in the CMLL Mini division based off of Black Warrior.)

Pierrothito (a former member of the WWE Juniors Division and currently in the CMLL Mini's division based off of Pierroth Jr.)

Piratita Morgan (the former Battlion from the 1997/8WWF lucha minis based off of Pirata Morgan)

Relampago (feuding with Extreme Tiger in AAA)

Shockercito (a member of CMLL's Mini division based off of Shocker)

Tsuki (a former member of the WWE Juniors Division the former Max Mini from the 1997/8 WWF lucha minis)

Ultimo Dragoncito (a member of CMLL's Mini division based off of Ultimo Dragon)

Yoshihashi (Noubu Yoshihashi of New Japan Pro-Wrestling and now CMLL)

On Cagematch, I found that PSYCHO (from Michinoku Pro) is now known as Marines Mask.

-Raise Pelle Primeau's charisma to 47.

-Raise Kyle Durden's charisma to 66.

-Raise Jon Davis' charisma to 53.

-Raise Kory Chavis' charisma to 67.

-Raise Harlem Bravado's selling to 57 and overness to 19.

-Raise Lance Bravado's selling to 57 and overness to 19.

-Raise Grizzly Redwood's speed to 42.

-Raise Husky Harris' charisma to 60.

-Lower Kenny Bolin's overness. There is no way he is getting the same pop as El Generico, who is also at 51. Same goes for:

Ace Rockwell

Egan Inoue (never heard of him, ever)

James Wallace (ditto)

Jumpsteady (ditto)

Kazushi Sakuraba (ditto)

Lauren Thompson (ditto)

Melissa Bellin

Slim J

I'd raise El Generico's overness up to 56, and lower the overness of the people I mentioned as is appropriate.

-Lower Nicole Bass' overness to 40.

-Raise Jim Duggan's overness to 60.

-Lower Armando Alejandro Estrada's overness to 52.

-Lower Luna Vachon's overness to 51.

-Lower Luther Reigns' overness to 50.

-Lower Nick Mitchell's overness to 40.

Who is The Acadian Giant? Unless someone knows of a reason for having 60 overness, I'd lower it by a lot.

-Lower Cliff Compton's overness to 52.

-Lower Sim Snuka's overnes to 54.

-Lower Kara Slice's overness to 50.

-Lower Ultimate Warrior's brawl to 32.

-Lower Sid Vicious' overness to 66.

-Lower Buff Bagwell's overness to 60.

-Raise The Rock and Steve Austin's charisma to 100 in my opinion.

-Raise Kevin Steen's overness to 55.

-Lower Bison Smith's overness to 54.

-Raise Claudio Castagnoli's overness to 64.

-Raise Chris Hero's overness to 65.

-Raise Jerry Lynn's overness to 68.

-Raise Delirious' overness to 53.

-Raise Rhett Titus' overness to 40.

-Raise Kenny King's overness to 40.

-Raise Alex Payne's overness to 26 and selling to 64.

-Raise Andy Ridge's overness to 22 and selling to 62.

-Raise Pelle Primeau's overness to 27.

-Raise Leonard F. Chikarason's overness to 20.

-Raise Jagged's overness to 34.

-Raise Shane Matthews' overness to 34.

-Raise Lince Dorado's overness to 36.

-Raise Pinkie Sanchez's overness to 36.

-Raise Soldier Ant's overness to 38.

-Raise Fire Ant's overness to 39.

-Raise Icarus' overness to 46.

-Raise Mike Quackenbush's overness to 49.

-Raise Sugar Dunkerton's overness to 30.

-Raise Dasher Hatfield's overness to 35.

-Raise Sara Del Rey's overness to 50.

-Lower Chilly Willy's overness to 30.

-Lower Adam Windsor's overness to 25.

-Lower Chi Chi Cruz ACW's overness to 25.

-Raise Koko B. Ware's overness to 54.

-Lower Sayo Endo's overness to 20.

-Lower Ron Waterman's overness to 26.

-Raise Riki Chosu's overness to 50.

-Lower Mortimer Plumbtree's overness to 28.

-Lower Aykut's overness to 14.

-Raise Big Vito's overness to 48.

-Lower Billy Reil's overness to 33.

-Lower Bionic J's overness to 25.

-Lower Carmell Macklin's overness to 22.

-Lower EZ Money's overness to 32.

-Lower JT Wolfen's overness to 24.

-Raise Paul Roma's overness to 45.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

NXT Spoilers

Michael McGuillicutty should be a tweener.

I think Jorge Estrada is over-rated. I'd lower his brawl to 35, his speed to 67, his technical to 60, his selling to 72, his overness to 35 and his charisma to 66.

Also Intocable should have his technical raised to 35 and his charisma raised to 66. He is charismatic in Mexico being a heartthrob to all the senoritas.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

that's not really a spoiler. McGullicutty has yet to do anything heelish really. the guy was on the face team last week, and gets along great with his face pro.

The fans turned on him for his promo and were booing him for being against Percy Watson and beating him.

Who is The Acadian Giant? Unless someone knows of a reason for having 60 overness, I'd lower it by a lot.

The Acadian Giant was Kurrgan from the Oddities. Since his time in wrestling, he's had roles in a number of movies [most recently "Sherlock Holmes"]- however, wrestling-wise a slight overness drop would work. [With what you suggested, however, not counting the ones I disagree with myself that were bolded- going downwards], I could argue The Acadian Giant's overness going down to about 48.

/quote]

The Acadian Giant was Kurrgan from the Oddities. Since his time in wrestling, he's had roles in a number of movies [most recently "Sherlock Holmes"]- however, wrestling-wise a slight overness drop would work. [With what you suggested, however, not counting the ones I disagree with myself that were bolded- going downwards], I could argue The Acadian Giant's overness going down to about 48.

It has been years since they have been on WWE. Do you think they would still get cheered in the event of a WWE return? And do you think a place would pop more than for say Chris Hero? In my opinion, no.

Luther Reigns hasn't been on WWE TV or even really involved in wrestling for five years.

Edited by KrisClassic