EWR 2010 Stats Update: June

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Is there any way to change the jobs of staff? For example, if I have Jim Ross who is now changed to a road agent in the June Update, is there a way to change him back to an announcer if I want to?

In game, use the arsenic editor (found on EWR Inventory) or you can copy the data from the save folder, paste it into the data folder, change, copy the data from the data fold and paste into the save folder.

That or change it BEFORE you start the game.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Is there any way to change the jobs of staff? For example, if I have Jim Ross who is now changed to a road agent in the June Update, is there a way to change him back to an announcer if I want to?

In game, use the arsenic editor (found on EWR Inventory) or you can copy the data from the save folder, paste it into the data folder, change, copy the data from the data fold and paste into the save folder.

That or change it BEFORE you start the game.

thanks for the help

Independent wrestling promotions wasted no time welcoming Bryan Danielson back into their community; the released WWE Superstar and NXT 'graduate' has already been booked for two July shows.

Danielson's independent return will take place at EVOLVE wrestlings July 23 show in Union City, NJ. He will follow that appearance with a booking for Dragon Gate USA at 'The Arena' in Philadelphia, PA on July 24.

Earlier Wednesday, Danielson declined to shed new light on his WWE release but did announce his availability for indy commitments.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/8193.html

Not sure whether this warrants adding him to both EVOLVE and Dragon Gate USA on open contracts?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Independent wrestling promotions wasted no time welcoming Bryan Danielson back into their community; the released WWE Superstar and NXT 'graduate' has already been booked for two July shows.

Danielson's independent return will take place at EVOLVE wrestlings July 23 show in Union City, NJ. He will follow that appearance with a booking for Dragon Gate USA at 'The Arena' in Philadelphia, PA on July 24.

Earlier Wednesday, Danielson declined to shed new light on his WWE release but did announce his availability for indy commitments.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/8193.html

Not sure whether this warrants adding him to both EVOLVE and Dragon Gate USA on open contracts?

For now, I say why not. The next update will be in August from what I understand due to Bill's personal life. He would have debuted in EVOLVE and returned to DGUSA by that point.

Add Jason Gotti to the game:

Jason Gotti

25, Male

American, Heavyweight

Heel, Arrogant

Brawl: 59

Speed: 7

Technical: 58

Stiffness: 40

Selling: 68

Charisma: 70

Over: 5

Attitude: 100

Behavior: 95

Check High Spots and Menacing.

Primary finisher: Kata ha jime (submission)

Secondary finisher: Kiss of Death (impact)

Wage: $5,000.

-Add a friendship between Jason Gotti and JADEN.

Edited by KrisClassic

z_daniel_skyler.jpg

Add Shawn Spears back to the WWE and rename him Daniel Skyler. Spears has left WWC to return to the WWE has a referee in FCW.

It isn't Shawn Spears, from what we in the TEW section have concluded it is Dustin Starr. He wrestled indys in Memphis.

Just to clarify here are some comparison pics

Dustin Starr

Dustin_Starr.jpg

Shawn Spears

Gavin_Spears.jpg

Well I stand corrected, sorry for the false information guys.

In that case, I'd add Daniel Skyler to the WWE as I don't believe he's in the game as of the current update as either staff or wrestler.

Name: Daniel Skyler

Month: October

Written contract to the WWE as a referee

Wages: 10,000 - 15,000

Backstage: 85

Also maybe think of changing Shad from a midcarder on SmackDown! to under a development deal while still listed on the brand?

Shad hasn't been used on tv in quite some time (excluding the battle royal a few weeks ago), and has appeared at every FCW live event, as well as the past few tapings.

Sadly, we have a conclusion in the Trent Acid debate. Remove him. He is deceased

I am extremely sorry to report that Michael "Trent Acid" Verdi was found dead this morning by his mother. He was 29 years old. Under his Trent Acid ring name, Verdi was one of the can't miss prospects of the Philadelphia independent scene during the early part of the decade, first as one half of the Backseat Boyz with long-time friend and partner Johnny Kashmere and then later as a singles competitor.

Acid held just about every title there was in Combat Zone Wrestling, which was really his home promotion in many respects and later on main evented for Ring of Honor in a great feud against Homicide.

In watching him at that point, there was no doubt he was going to go on to make a lot of money for a larger promotion, but personal problems bogged him down and he never seemed to overcome them.

The early belief is that Verdi's death was drug-related, but nothing official has been ruled at this time.

I'll be writing alot more about Verdi in the days to come, but I just don't have the heart to look back on his career right now. He was someone who, deep down, had a great heart for the business and his friends - all of whom, myself included - were pushing for him to get back to being the performer he used to be and to find some happiness in his life. It really, truly breaks my heart that it's never going to happen.

I am sure a lot of people are going to write about his drug issues and arrests in recent years, but I'd prefer to remember the Trent Acid who made so many independent shows fun with his antics and in-ring work, the "How is Gee" chants that no one but the old NYC bus trip crew got, the incredible series against Teddy Hart, and a time period where Trent Acid was poised to take on the world. That's the Michael Verdi I want to remember.

Like I wrote, I'll have more on this in the days to come, but right now, I just don't have the heart to write anything more.

PWInsider

Edited by Diamond J

Guest The Phenomenal Red

So, I was playing a WWE game and I couldn't but notice that possibly one of the worst luchadors of all time, maybe the worst (Hunico/Incognito) has a really high speed stat (78), which puts him higher than Kofi Kingston, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Chavo Guerrero, Jamie Noble, Primo, Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu both Dudebusters and lots of other far better workers than him who have great matches with high flyers or has great high flying skill. He shouldn't have 78 nor should be anywhere near 78, 64 speed at most for him, and even then I'd have him lower, probably 56.

... also, I'd lower R-Truth's speed to around 76. Good, fun worker, but I wouldn't rate him at 81. Possibly boost Kofi to around 80 as well.

EDIT: For Lucha Libre USA; John Walters wrestled as RJ Brewer. Not sure on TJP, I'll get searching though.

EDIT AGAIN: I believe TJP wrestled as one of the following three names: Lujo Esquire, PR Flyer or the San Juan Kid, since those are the only three I can't find anything on.

EDIT A THIRD TIME: Apparently Alan Funk worked the tapings under the name Chi Chi.

Screw it, I'll just throw the results in spoilers and say what I know.

1) Lujo Esquire & Octagoncito b Misteriocito & Rellik [MW TAG, TOURNAMENT]

2) Magno DQ RJ Brewer

3) Hijo del Lizmark & Sadistiko b Charly Malice & Súper Nova

4) Hijo de Pierroth (MR), Neutroncito, Oriental b Máscara Púrpura, PR Flyer, San Juan Kid

5) Chi Chi & Pequeño Halloween b Mascarita Dorada & Mini Park

6) Marco Corleone b Tinieblas Jr. [MW HEAVY, tournament]

Lujo = ???

Octagoncito = He used to work for AAA, however not AAA's current Octagoncito.

Misteriocito = Misterioso's Mini.

RelliK = Same one from TNA

Magno = Same Magno people know

RJ Brewer = John Walters

Hijo del Lizmark = Same Lizmark people know, but masked again.

Sadistiko = ???

Charly Malice = Charly Manson

Súper Nova = The luchador WWE supposedly signed a few months back who's finishing up his contracts in Mexico

Hijo de Pierroth = Same Pierroth people know

Neutroncito = ???

El Oriental = Same Oriental people know

Mascara Purpura = Mexican Indy Worker

PR Flyer = ???

San Juan Kid = ???

Chi Chi = Alan Funk/Kwee Wee (?)

Pequeno Halloween = Mini Halloween

Mascarita Dorada = The very mini.

Mini Park = Not one of the three known Park Minis. Ones dead, ones the current Octagoncito in AAA and the others the current Parkita in AAA, both of which worked Triplemania.

Marco Corleone = Mark Jindrak

Tinieblas Jr. = Same Tinieblas people know.

Marco had a manager called Solid who was basically a regular sized version of Super Porky.

Chi Chi had a manager called La Tigersa.

San Juan Kid and PR Flyer wrestled as The Puerto Rican Powers.

La ParK and La Parka will both be appearing for it in the future as well, but worked Triplemania so they missed the first tapings.

An update on the Masked Warriors Project.

Neutroncito is "Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy" Neutron who was the second of the three guys CMLL had used the Metro mask and gimmick for. I can get stats for him.

Mini Park is a new mini but is of LA Park, the Original La Parka and unrelated to the original besides the gimmick.

Hijo De Pierroth was previously Salsero and is currently in the game as Pierko El Boricua and not Pierroth (Jr.).

The only mystery workers now are Lujo Esquire, Chi Chi(undetermined if he is Alan Funk or not), La Tigersa, Solid and The Puerto Rican Powers: San Juan Kid & PR Flyer.

As for Incognito's flying stats, 78 is too high but I wouldn't drop him 14 points. I think 70 is best for him for now.

I am saddened over the Acid deal, he was really a great talent.

EDIT: AAA and Perros Del Mal are cross promoting. Credit: Luchablog

AAA PdM (MON) 06/21 Arena Cuatro Caminos de Nuevo Laredo

1) Mini Hombre Sin Miedo & Mini Sobredosis vs Coquito Amarillo & Mini Rio Bravo

2) Ángel Dorado, El Brazo, Street Boy vs Black Mamba, Drako, Pit Bull

3) Aerostar, Laredo Kid, Relampago vs Rió Bravo, Tigre Cota, Tito Santana II

4) Antifaz del Norte, Damián 666, Halloween vs Electroshock, Silver King, Último Gladiador

Perros del Mal start doing matches on AAA shows as soon as Monday.- Damian 666, Halloween, and Anitfaz oppose Los Maniacos in the main event at Arena Cuatro Caminos. Antifaz is very random; he hasn’t been seen much lately, and he’s usually with the Psicosis group of ex-AAA guys. I would guess this was a replacement for someone else (and Perro Jr. charges way too much.)

Apprently the Perro Del Mal wrestlers are joining AAA at least by proxy of cross promotion. I would not say Antifaz is returning to AAA just yet because this is a one off house show in the north. I'd wait on it to see if it is a serious add.

I'll have new lucha stats at least for Relampago, Rio Bravo AAA, the masked warriors workers, AAA's lucha minis (for the 5,000th time) and the former WWE Juniors who are lucha minis that are not in either (Mascarita Sagarda, Tzuki, Pierrothito & Pequeno Violencia.)

EDIT: TNA Update Spoilers on Suicide

The Suicide character going forward will be portrayed by Kiyoshi, not New Japan's Okada. My apologies for the error yesterday.

In what I think is another mistake, TNA is using Kiyoshi as the new Suicide rather than Okada. Personally neither man really fit and I would have brought in a talented indy worker who had a minor name but was not famous to take the guise of Suicide.

Perhaps it is fitting to have Vickie Guerrero as Dolph Ziggler's manager. It seems like he is the new arm candy of the cougar widow of Eddie Guerrero. No idea if this has any standing on her managing LayCool.

Luchablog by virtue of an Ovaciones article that was not on the world cup that Nobuo Yoshihashi of New Japan Pro Wrestling is coming to CMLL for a few months of seasoning so he should be added to the game as Yoshihashi which will be the name he will go under in CMLL. No idea on stats but cagematch lists him as a 28 years old Japanese lightweight born in the month of May. No idea on stats at the moment but cagematch lists his finishers as a cross armbreaker and a neckbreaker. Insert the traditional Japanese young boy comments here.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

The Suicide character going forward will be portrayed by Kiyoshi, not New Japan's Okada. My apologies for the error yesterday.

In what I think is another mistake, TNA is using Kiyoshi as the new Suicide rather than Okada. Personally neither man really fit and I would have brought in a talented indy worker who had a minor name but was not famous to take the guise of Suicide.

Perhaps it is fitting to have Vickie Guerrero as Dolph Ziggler's manager. It seems like he is the new arm candy of the cougar widow of Eddie Guerrero. No idea if this has any standing on her managing LayCool.

I would remove Vickie Guerrero as Lay-Cool's manager, as she hasn't been involved with them since the Ziggler/Guerrero storyline took off.

As for the Suicide Spoiler:

Should we then bump Kiyoshi/Suicide's overness? I doubt when Suicide returns full time again he'll be any less over then he was the first time he was played by Kaz/Daniels. Maybe bump his overness to 68-70 ?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I would remove Vickie Guerrero as Lay-Cool's manager, as she hasn't been involved with them since the Ziggler/Guerrero storyline took off.

Should we then bump Kiyoshi/Suicide's overness? I doubt when Suicide returns full time again he'll be any less over then he was the first time he was played by Kaz/Daniels. Maybe bump his overness to 68-70 ?

I am not sure because 1, Suicide has been off for a long while and 2, it's the gimmick not the worker. Say I decide to regimmick Kiyoshi to Kiyoshi, he would be far too over to be Kiyoshi and not Suicide.

OK, I just saw the Alex Riley vs Kaval match and have to say, I think Alex Riley needs his stats bumped up. Same for Michael McGillicutty.

I am not sure because 1, Suicide has been off for a long while and 2, it's the gimmick not the worker. Say I decide to regimmick Kiyoshi to Kiyoshi, he would be far too over to be Kiyoshi and not Suicide.

Well in that case you'd have to lower his overness again with arsenic. I'm aware it's a gimmick, but the fans would most likely react the same way, no matter who plays the character.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Well in that case you'd have to lower his overness again with arsenic. I'm aware it's a gimmick, but the fans would most likely react the same way, no matter who plays the character.

We'll see when he debuts if people take to him differently because let's face it, Kaz and Daniels are better than Kiyoshi is. I personally think that the overness would be at 60 tops.

-I dont have the june update, but in the previous one, Mark Henry's brawl is higher than Big Show's and i cant fathom that...i think they should be switched, making Show's 73 and Henry's 70, maybe even lower Henry's to 68-69 :/

-The Hart dynasty's experience should probably be raised to around 60