EWR 2010 Stats Update: June

Any chance of adding WFX as a promotion? Roster members include Kip (James), Charlie Haas, (Kevin) Thorn, U-Gene, (Hardcore) Bob Holly, Larry Zybsko, Shawn Daivari, Jon Cutler, Johnny Fairplay and Tajiri.... And accodring t one of the other stars twitter pages hurricane helms is set to join them soon too. I would like to play as them.

I second this. I just watched an episode of their TV show online and they have a pretty star studded roster, most of which are already in the game. Plus, they signed a TV deal with America One.

• Like 4

Any chance of adding WFX as a promotion? Roster members include Kip (James), Charlie Haas, (Kevin) Thorn, U-Gene, (Hardcore) Bob Holly, Larry Zybsko, Shawn Daivari, Jon Cutler, Johnny Fairplay and Tajiri.... And accodring t one of the other stars twitter pages hurricane helms is set to join them soon too. I would like to play as them.

Lucha Libre USA would be a better choice.

• Like 1

Agree on upping the charisma for Paredyse.. was a bit unsure at first, but the more he has grown into the gimmick, the better he has gotten.

And on what DropkickNathan has to say.. I suggested comedy character last time because he seemed to be someone whose voice and reactions were the selling point, but he is starting to grow into the International Mafia role very nicely

Fang overness 40 may be a bit much. Given these guys don't work outside of OVW, 40 is probably as over as they can be.. and he's way over, but not the top 3 in the company

Paredyse is perfect with his gimmick, so his charisma should be higher. :3

Really the only funny thing about him is when he goes "Grrrr" which I laugh at every time, Joey Barone could be a comedy character though.

Fang is involved with a feud that is built up more than the World Title feud.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Lucha Libre USA would be a better choice.

You mean if it lasts more than 4 episodes right? The last time MTV had a show, it was WSX and despite being good, it only lasted 4 episodes before being canceled and the other 5 aired episodes were shown in a marathon. At this rate, Perros del Mal who are doing the Viva La Lucha show, would actually be a better candidate. And to be honest, their roster unlike the former IWRG is more concrete.

• Like 1

Lucha Notes from CMLL's Sin Salida & AAA's TripleManiafrom Luchablog:

CMLL Sin Salida:

2) Metro, Rush, Stuka Jr. b Histeria, Maniaco, Monsther

Tirantes worked this match. Tecnicos took 1 & 3. First match for Monsther in Arena Mexico in 17 years.

3) Hijo del Fantasma, La Máscara, Shocker DQ El Alebrije, Olímpico, Psicosis

DQ for Hector Garza running in. Invasors are 0-2. That’s, uh, different booking. Invasors did destroy the tecnicos after the match to get something back.

4) Máscara Dorada, Místico, Mr. Águila DQ Averno, Negro Casas, Volador Jr. [Relevos Increíbles]

Averno came out with the combo Averno/Mistico mask and offered to Mistico. Mistico said no. Averno & Volador then revealed they were wearing matching masks. Volador worked the mask as a rudo, and the crowd got behind Mistico. DQ for the rudos when Volador (I think) tossed his mask to draw a DQ but was caught. Mistico & Volador are back to mask vs mask challenges.

5) Gigante Bernard, Máscara Año 2000, Universo 2000 b Brazo de Plata, Rayo de Jalisco Jr., Strong Man

Bernard not only won again, but he hurt Strong Man’s arm, who needed medical assistance.

Turn Volador Jr. tweener? I guess wait but I am confused on the Mistico-Volador deal.

Add Rayo de Jalisco Jr. to CMLL as midcard old school face techinco(face).

Add Tirantes to CMLL as a referee.

So Los Invadors should be Hector Garza, El Alebrije, Cujie, Olimpico, Psicosis II, Histeria II, Histeria, Maniaco, Monsther, Chucky, Mascara Ano 2000, Universo 2000 & Mr. Aguila with Garza as the leader.

AAA TripleMania:

3) Silver King & Último Gladiador vs Atsushi Aoki & Go Shiozaki and James Storm & Robert Roode and Joe Lider & Nicho el Millionario [AAA TAG]

Up now. Announcers started to refer to the NOAH team as “Nosawa”, then had to be told their names. They have no idea who they are, slightly better on the TNA guys.

* Hermandad pinned Team NOAH

* Beer Money beat Hermandad, with Konnan getting involved

* Silver King & Ultimo Gladiador beat Beer Money to win the titles

After the match, IWRG’s Junior Dinamitas (Hijo de Cien, Mascara Jr.) ran in to attack the new champs and challenge them to a match.

Jack Evans b Nosawa, Christopher Daniels, Extreme Tiger [AAA CRUISER]

Tiger pins Nosawa

Tiger was pinned after Relampago came to the ring, wearing a Extreme Tiger mask. That is confusing, but hopefully Tiger is used to people wearing his match.

Jack beats Daniels to win the title

7) Dr. Wagner Jr. b Electroshock [AAA HEAVY]

Wagner wins, clean via Wagner Driver. Crowd not into the slow, old school title match (which may have as much to do with who was doing it as the style.) Mesias showed up to present Wagner with the belt. Everyone got along after the match.

8) LA Park NC La Parka Jr. [identity]

After a long brawling match, the crowd very much into it (and cheering the rudo), LA Park gives Parka Jr. a martinete. Joaquin hits the ring to protest, and Park knocks him down, but also knocks down Dorian. Both Roldan are down, but Dorian pulls himself up and assualts him with a chair. Damian 666 & Halloween (may not be the correct two) ran in, helped Park get rid of Dorian and put him on top. Hijo de Tirantes counted three, and Park celebrated the win. LA Park was joined by other members of Los Perros del Mal, including Perro Aguayo Jr., X-Fly, Black Warrior, Hijo de LA Park, and Damian’s son (may be why Pequeno Damain is changing his name right now) ran out to celebrate.

Add Hijo de Cien Caras, Mascara Ano 2000 Jr, Perro Aguayo Jr., X-Fly, Black Warrior, Damian 666 & Halloween to AAA. Perro will be a upper midcard heel with a rebel gimmick, Mascara Ano 2000 Jr will be a lower midcard heel, Hijo de Cien Caras will be a lower midcard heel, X-Fly will be a midcard heel with a highlight reel gimmick, Black Warrior will be a midcard heel with an arogant gimmick, Damian will be a midcard heel with a lackey gimmick, Halloween will be a midcard heel with a lackey gimmick.

Add Perros del Mal with Perro Aguayo Jr., LA Park, Black Warrior, X-Fly, Damian 666 & Halloween.

Change Nicho El Millionario and Joe Lider to faces and make their gimmicks extremists.

Jack Evans won the AAA Counterweight title.

Nicho El Millionario and Joe Lider won the AAA Tag Team titles.

Dr. Wagner Jr. won the AAA World title.

In other news I'd make AAA's risk to 80 because they use fire and I would increase Galavision's risk values to respect this because they do show the man on woman violence, fire, glass, table and ladder spots every week.

The CMLL guys who joined are Los Invasores/Los Independientes, whatever you prefer.

As for LA Park/Parka. According to SuperLuchas.net, LA Park defeated La Parka, it wasn't a No Contest. Just that there is a doubt wether or not the result will be respected by AAA officials since LA Park used the Martinete (which is an illegal move in Lucha Libre) and becuase Los Perros del Mall helped him out. Also, is beign reported that Los Perros del Mal joining AAA is just a one-time deal, just for this show because they are supporting LA Park, so I wouldn't add them just yet, AAA has a house show in my hometown next week and they won't feature any Perros del Mall luchadores, just LA Park/La Parka, nothing else..

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Lucha Notes from CMLL's Sin Salida & AAA's TripleManiafrom Luchablog:

CMLL Sin Salida:

2) Metro, Rush, Stuka Jr. b Histeria, Maniaco, Monsther

Tirantes worked this match. Tecnicos took 1 & 3. First match for Monsther in Arena Mexico in 17 years.

3) Hijo del Fantasma, La Máscara, Shocker DQ El Alebrije, Olímpico, Psicosis

DQ for Hector Garza running in. Invasors are 0-2. That’s, uh, different booking. Invasors did destroy the tecnicos after the match to get something back.

4) Máscara Dorada, Místico, Mr. Águila DQ Averno, Negro Casas, Volador Jr. [Relevos Increíbles]

Averno came out with the combo Averno/Mistico mask and offered to Mistico. Mistico said no. Averno & Volador then revealed they were wearing matching masks. Volador worked the mask as a rudo, and the crowd got behind Mistico. DQ for the rudos when Volador (I think) tossed his mask to draw a DQ but was caught. Mistico & Volador are back to mask vs mask challenges.

5) Gigante Bernard, Máscara Año 2000, Universo 2000 b Brazo de Plata, Rayo de Jalisco Jr., Strong Man

Bernard not only won again, but he hurt Strong Man’s arm, who needed medical assistance.

Turn Volador Jr. tweener? I guess wait but I am confused on the Mistico-Volador deal.

Add Rayo de Jalisco Jr. to CMLL as midcard old school face techinco(face).

Add Tirantes to CMLL as a referee.

So Los Invadors should be Hector Garza, El Alebrije, Cujie, Olimpico, Psicosis II, Histeria II, Histeria, Maniaco, Monsther, Chucky, Mascara Ano 2000, Universo 2000 & Mr. Aguila with Garza as the leader.

AAA TripleMania:

3) Silver King & Último Gladiador vs Atsushi Aoki & Go Shiozaki and James Storm & Robert Roode and Joe Lider & Nicho el Millionario [AAA TAG]

Up now. Announcers started to refer to the NOAH team as “Nosawa”, then had to be told their names. They have no idea who they are, slightly better on the TNA guys.

* Hermandad pinned Team NOAH

* Beer Money beat Hermandad, with Konnan getting involved

* Silver King & Ultimo Gladiador beat Beer Money to win the titles

After the match, IWRG’s Junior Dinamitas (Hijo de Cien, Mascara Jr.) ran in to attack the new champs and challenge them to a match.

Jack Evans b Nosawa, Christopher Daniels, Extreme Tiger [AAA CRUISER]

Tiger pins Nosawa

Tiger was pinned after Relampago came to the ring, wearing a Extreme Tiger mask. That is confusing, but hopefully Tiger is used to people wearing his match.

Jack beats Daniels to win the title

7) Dr. Wagner Jr. b Electroshock [AAA HEAVY]

Wagner wins, clean via Wagner Driver. Crowd not into the slow, old school title match (which may have as much to do with who was doing it as the style.) Mesias showed up to present Wagner with the belt. Everyone got along after the match.

8) LA Park NC La Parka Jr. [identity]

After a long brawling match, the crowd very much into it (and cheering the rudo), LA Park gives Parka Jr. a martinete. Joaquin hits the ring to protest, and Park knocks him down, but also knocks down Dorian. Both Roldan are down, but Dorian pulls himself up and assualts him with a chair. Damian 666 & Halloween (may not be the correct two) ran in, helped Park get rid of Dorian and put him on top. Hijo de Tirantes counted three, and Park celebrated the win. LA Park was joined by other members of Los Perros del Mal, including Perro Aguayo Jr., X-Fly, Black Warrior, Hijo de LA Park, and Damian’s son (may be why Pequeno Damain is changing his name right now) ran out to celebrate.

Add Hijo de Cien Caras, Mascara Ano 2000 Jr, Perro Aguayo Jr., X-Fly, Black Warrior, Damian 666 & Halloween to AAA. Perro will be a upper midcard heel with a rebel gimmick, Mascara Ano 2000 Jr will be a lower midcard heel, Hijo de Cien Caras will be a lower midcard heel, X-Fly will be a midcard heel with a highlight reel gimmick, Black Warrior will be a midcard heel with an arogant gimmick, Damian will be a midcard heel with a lackey gimmick, Halloween will be a midcard heel with a lackey gimmick.

Add Perros del Mal with Perro Aguayo Jr., LA Park, Black Warrior, X-Fly, Damian 666 & Halloween.

Change Nicho El Millionario and Joe Lider to faces and make their gimmicks extremists.

Jack Evans won the AAA Counterweight title.

Nicho El Millionario and Joe Lider won the AAA Tag Team titles.

Dr. Wagner Jr. won the AAA World title.

In other news I'd make AAA's risk to 80 because they use fire and I would increase Galavision's risk values to respect this because they do show the man on woman violence, fire, glass, table and ladder spots every week.

The CMLL guys who joined are Los Invasores/Los Independientes, whatever you prefer.

As for LA Park/Parka. According to SuperLuchas.net, LA Park defeated La Parka, it wasn't a No Contest. Just that there is a doubt wether or not the result will be respected by AAA officials since LA Park used the Martinete (which is an illegal move in Lucha Libre) and becuase Los Perros del Mall helped him out. Also, is beign reported that Los Perros del Mal joining AAA is just a one-time deal, just for this show because they are supporting LA Park, so I wouldn't add them just yet, AAA has a house show in my hometown next week and they won't feature any Perros del Mall luchadores, just LA Park/La Parka, nothing else..

Every time Luchablog lists them, they change the name of the group for whatever reason CMLL cannot figure out a single name for them much like Guerreros Tuareg being under at least 3 other names during their run.

In another luchablog, it looks like Perros will remain in AAA at least in the short run.

As expected, the Los Perros run in last night seems to have united AAA & the Legion against them. The post match press conference was Marisela, Octagon, Dorian and Konnan all talking about coming together to fight off the Perros. Dorian made peace with his mom, though Konnan doesn’t seem to like the idea of the Legion working with AAA. They made a point of noting all the new champions; with all of them being non-Legion, I think the “Legion wins all the titles before the end of the year” plot has been dropped.

I've been meaning to say this for a while now - I think Claudio Castagnoli is much better than his stats make him out to be.

His Brawling and Speed could be raised, and Technical just a few points. Also, he is much more over for only 58. The man can do some unreal things in the ring.

I second this. I just watched an episode of their TV show online and they have a pretty star studded roster, most of which are already in the game. Plus, they signed a TV deal with America One.

I would third thisthough.... I just watched it, im hooked FINALLY Charlie Haas is being booked properly.. Worlds Greatest Wrestler

make sure you check thse guys out ppl

• Like 2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I would third thisthough.... I just watched it, im hooked FINALLY Charlie Haas is being booked properly.. Worlds Greatest Wrestler

There have only been two promotions to be added within a month or so since their debut from when Bill did the updates and those were high profile promotions in EVOLVE and Wrestlicious. They are just debuted and who's to say they don't close up due to lack of interest. Also if I am not mistaken there are a number of promotions that should be added as well that WFX should not jump in line UNLESS it can be voted incase a fed is closed or can't properly be upkept like an IWRG or NYWC.

Edit: It was Ultimo Gladidor and Silver King who are the new AAA tag champs and NOT Nicho & Lider, my bad.

MAJOR! RAW SPOILERS:

create a new stable called NXT with Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, Darren Young, Justin Gabriel, David Otunga, Heath Slater, Skipp Sheffield & Michael Tarver. All are heels and if they are young enough to be Angry Young Men, make that their gimmicks and if not make it Man on a Mission. All but Bryan and Barrett should be in the 60's for overness. Bryan and Barrett should be 69 if not in the 70's.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

MAJOR! RAW SPOILERS:

create a new stable called NXT with Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, Darren Young, Justin Gabriel, David Otunga, Heath Slater, Skipp Sheffield & Michael Tarver. All are heels and if they are young enough to be Angry Young Men, make that their gimmicks and if not make it Man on a Mission. All but Bryan and Barrett should be in the 60's for overness. Bryan and Barrett should be 69 if not in the 70's.

I don't know about if they should be heels or not. They didn't just attack Cena, they attacked everybody. I think tweeners would work better. It probably would be best to wait and see. I do agree about the Man on a Mission gimmick though

I'd probably have it like this:

60 - Michael Tarver

62 - Darren Young

63 - Skip Sheffield

65 - Heath Slater

67 - David Otunga

68 - Justin Gabriel

73 - Wade Barrett

73 - Daniel Bryan

Maybe take one or two points away from Otunga and Gabriel.

I'd also leave their gimmicks for now. To be fair, that's probably what they will end up being, however for now I'd let WWE showcase the group a bit first before changing their gimmicks at all.

• Like 3

It's normal that a lot of my Staff and my Wrestler there contrat comes to an end ?

Oh and the prices of my Ticket are 0 ?

Sorry for my poor English. I'm from Quebec and I'm Young wink.gif

You're in the wrong place mate. I'd try starting a new topic for this.

I'll help you out here though:

You need to renew contracts when they get to 3 months left. If they are all coming to an end at the same you must have hired a lot of them at the same time for the same amount of time. You're just gonna have to renew the contracts for each worker.

You can change the ticket price in the finance section, 3rd button from the right.

Oh sorry to be in the wrong place but it's when I Start a Game that the contract comes to an end.

I didn't play a Show and some of the Contract comes to an end. It's normal ? I know at some moments we can renegociate contract with some wrestlers.

After the premier of NXT Season 2:

-Raise Eli Cottonwood's charisma to 59 and overness to 38. Change his disposition to tweener, gimmick weirdo. He was referred to as a weirdo several times on commentary.

-Raise Alex Riley's charisma to 77 and overness to 42. Change his gimmick to arrogant.

-Raise Titus O'Neil's overness to 38. Lower his charisma to 32. Check menacing. Change position to heel.

-Raise Percy Watson's charisma to 79, check Fonz Factor and overness to 42. Make him a heavyweight, on NXT they said he was 235.

-Raise Husky Harris' brawl to 62, charisma to 55, and overness to 39. Lower his stiffness to 40.

-Raise Michael McGillicutty's brawl to 70, charisma to 68, and overness to 42. Change his disposition to heel.

-Raise Lucky Cannon's overness to 34.

-Lower Kaval's charisma to 55.

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

After the premier of NXT Season 2:

-Raise Eli Cottonwood's charisma to 59 and overness to 38. Change his disposition to tweener, gimmick weirdo. He was referred to as a weirdo several times on commentary.

-Raise Alex Riley's charisma to 77 and overness to 42. Change his gimmick to arrogant.

-Raise Titus O'Neil's overness to 38. Lower his charisma to 32. Check menacing. Change position to heel.

-Raise Percy Watson's charisma to 79, check Fonz Factor and overness to 42. Make him a heavyweight, on NXT they said he was 235.

-Raise Husky Harris' brawl to 62, charisma to 55, and overness to 39. Lower his stiffness to 40.

-Raise Michael McGillicutty's brawl to 70, charisma to 68, and overness to 42. Change his disposition to heel.

-Raise Lucky Cannon's overness to 34.

-Lower Kaval's charisma to 55.

I think Percy Watson should be the most over member of the second season (Kaval/Low Ki/Senshi not withstanding) at 45.

I don't think one promo should drop Kaval's charisma that much, he just had 10/15 seconds to say "The season 1 guys did what needed to be done to get noticed."

I think the only true heel from the first episode is Riley. Everyone else is either a tweener or face for now.

The new WWE NXT ring announcer that debuted tonight is developmental Diva Jamie Keyes, real name Brittany Beede. She's a model from the Sarasota, Florida area that was signed several months back.

credit to PWInsider.com.

Send Jamie Keyes up from developmental and put her as a non-working staff member for NXT with an overness of 28?

In Lucha Libre USA's Masked Warriors News from reports on luchablog and various places including PWInsider.com:

Add Charly Malice as an alter ego to Charly Manson.

Change Pierko El Boricua's name back to Hijo de Pierroth.

Not sure what names they worked under but John Walters and TJP worked the tapping.

• Like 2

There have only been two promotions to be added within a month or so since their debut from when Bill did the updates and those were high profile promotions in EVOLVE and Wrestlicious. They are just debuted and who's to say they don't close up due to lack of interest. Also if I am not mistaken there are a number of promotions that should be added as well that WFX should not jump in line UNLESS it can be voted incase a fed is closed or can't properly be upkept like an IWRG or NYWC.

Edit: It was Ultimo Gladidor and Silver King who are the new AAA tag champs and NOT Nicho & Lider, my bad.

MAJOR! RAW SPOILERS:

I hear what your saying phenomenal.... BUT, how would you classify a major promotion? I would not consider wrestleicious a major promotion, who are their STARS, female orientated and i dont believe they have anybody on their roster with the star power of a Trish Stratus, Awesome Kong, Lita hell even Kelly Kelly. WFX on the other side have the backing of known wrestlers like Hardcore Holly, Billy Gunn/Kip James, Eugene, Daivari/Sheik Abdul Bashir and Charlie Haas? Not trying to pick just trying to get a better understanding

• Like 1

I disagree. He didn't show anything worth 79 charisma and he is the last person to have a fonz factor. I'd also untick superstar look for him. He looks like a retard.

Edit: But I agree that his charisma needs raising. He seemed natural in his gimmick. I'd give 70-72 for now. Also agree with Phenomenal Red about his overness.

Jimmy and Jay Uso need major charisma boost. They play very natural on the mic. I'd say middle seventies easy. About 75 will suit them well in my opinion. They delivered good promo on Raw, live, in front of large audience, without any experience before. So I'd say that they are naturally gifted and in the future they may be worth even more than 75.

Edited by Stratosfaction
  • Like 2