EWR 2010 Stats Update: June

Invader's attitude is 80 and his behavior is 75 for ALLEGEDLY killing Brody, I'd lower them to say 60 & 55 and not drop them to 0.

It wasn't alleged, he was found as having done it, just it was in self-defense. But even then, many wrestlers (TNT AKA Savio Vega, The Youngbloods, Dutch Mantel, Bobby Jaggers, Buddy Landell, Chicky Starr, Hurracaine Castillo, Tony Atlas and the referees) have gone on to say that they witnessed it and that he waited for him with a knife and killed him due to a dispute over Brody buying into the company, not as an act of self-defense. He was let off because many refused to testify. Many wrestlers, including Bret Hart and Mick Foley, have said to believe that Brody was murdered as well.

I know the backstory and the stories about the summons coming late, not getting booked in Puerto Rico again or being killed in a similar vein to Brody. The point is, a jury acquitted Invader so Invader is innocent. I am not doubting that he isn't at fault for Brody's murder at all. If anything Invader should have the worst attitude stat of the game which I'd imagine would be about 25 after the XPW women.

Clearly the system which acquitted him was flawed, so I don't think everything should be based on that.

• Like 2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Invader's attitude is 80 and his behavior is 75 for ALLEGEDLY killing Brody, I'd lower them to say 60 & 55 and not drop them to 0.

It wasn't alleged, he was found as having done it, just it was in self-defense. But even then, many wrestlers (TNT AKA Savio Vega, The Youngbloods, Dutch Mantel, Bobby Jaggers, Buddy Landell, Chicky Starr, Hurracaine Castillo, Tony Atlas and the referees) have gone on to say that they witnessed it and that he waited for him with a knife and killed him due to a dispute over Brody buying into the company, not as an act of self-defense. He was let off because many refused to testify. Many wrestlers, including Bret Hart and Mick Foley, have said to believe that Brody was murdered as well.

I know the backstory and the stories about the summons coming late, not getting booked in Puerto Rico again or being killed in a similar vein to Brody. The point is, a jury acquitted Invader so Invader is innocent. I am not doubting that he isn't at fault for Brody's murder at all. If anything Invader should have the worst attitude stat of the game which I'd imagine would be about 25 after the XPW women.

Clearly the system which acquitted him was flawed, so I don't think everything should be based on that.

Was he at at fault for Brody's death, YES but he wasn't found guilty of it. Flawed or not, he was found innocent by a jury of his peers You can believe what you want about him being at 0 but no man deserves that low besides Kurt Lauderdale when/if he is paroled for murder which he was CONVICTED for.

As for political statements, don't make them in this forum.

• Like 1

Was he at at fault for Brody's death, YES but he wasn't found guilty of it. Flawed or not, he was found innocent by a jury of his peers You can believe what you want about him being at 0 but no man deserves that low besides Kurt Lauderdale when/if he is paroled for murder which he was CONVICTED for.

I don't see how him being found innocent applies at all. It isn't a political statement, more so a fact that the system was flawed. Such examples include witnesses being subpoenaed AFTER the trial occurred. We shouldn't base everything on the fact that he was found innocent, that is like saying if OJ were in the game he would have high attitude/behavior because he was found innocent.

• Like 3

OK, a few quick replies to things that have been mentioned/suggested:

Batista should be a non-worker in WWE if he is kept in the promotion.

I was debating on this one… In the end, I left him as an active wrestler for the simple reason that, as of now, I don’t plan to have a July Update out, meaning the next update won’t be until the beginning of Auguest… He only “quit” a week ago and I can see them putting him in a show somewhere (perhaps even the Fatal 4-Way PPV if Taker can’t go) between now and the start of August. Regardless of when the next update is released, if he hasn’t worked by then, he would then most likely be labeled as a non-worker.

Jimmy Hart should be removed from TNA, he has not appeared since The Nasty Boyz left.

I was under the understanding that he is still doing backstage work for them… Although it isn’t the greatest indicator, he is still listed on their roster page as well.

Bret Hart is listed as a Free Agent.

He has an open contract with WWE in the game… Perhaps we should change that to written, with his new GM status?

Alicia Fox should not manage Zack Ryder anymore. Ashton Kutcher put a "hit" on Ryder and Fox was the hit(wo)man.

The update was out before this happened and even if it had happened before the update was released, she likely would have stayed as his manager for this update, due to her actions afterward. She was apologizing to Ryder, so this could very well be a situation where it only lasts a week… I could very easily see her being with him again next Monday.

The Usos' gimmick should be Angry Young Man (angry that the Harts are remembered and not the Samoans.) Perhaps make Tamina a bitch?

I’m not saying those gimmicks DON’T fit, because I could see them both working, but they did also bring up the fact that they were all related to past WWE superstars, Tamina even mentioning Snuka by name. After their segment, Jerry Lawler furthered the point, saying the Usos were sons of Rikishi and Tamina was Snuka’s daughter. I think the Family Guy gimmick works for both faces and heels (correct me if I’m wrong) so I’m a little reluctant to make a switch so quickly. Also, keep in mind again, the update was released before RAW began last night. :)

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I don't see how him being found innocent applies at all. It isn't a political statement, more so a fact that the system was flawed. Such examples include witnesses being subpoenaed AFTER the trial occurred. We shouldn't base everything on the fact that he was found innocent, that is like saying if OJ were in the game he would have high attitude/behavior because he was found innocent.

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Seriously, I am not talking anymore because no matter I am wrong to you. I don't think he should be at 0 for either attitude or behavior.

OK, a few quick replies to things that have been mentioned/suggested:

Batista should be a non-worker in WWE if he is kept in the promotion.

I was debating on this one… In the end, I left him as an active wrestler for the simple reason that, as of now, I don’t plan to have a July Update out, meaning the next update won’t be until the beginning of Auguest… He only “quit” a week ago and I can see them putting him in a show somewhere (perhaps even the Fatal 4-Way PPV if Taker can’t go) between now and the start of August. Regardless of when the next update is released, if he hasn’t worked by then, he would then most likely be labeled as a non-worker.

HOW? Batista is not even on SmackDown so why would he jump there. Plus Spoiler alert:

*Backstage Vickie Guerrero tries to get Teddy to put Dolph Ziggler in the Fatal 4 Way, but he announces every member of Smackdown will compete in a battle royal for the spot left vacant by Undertaker's issues

Credit: to PWInsider.com

Jimmy Hart should be removed from TNA, he has not appeared since The Nasty Boyz left.

I was under the understanding that he is still doing backstage work for them… Although it isn’t the greatest indicator, he is still listed on their roster page as well.

• Like 1

From Bleacher Report

In a recent article for women's wrestling, Maria Kanellis' interview with HighSpots is posted.

First, Maria talks about Former Divas and Women's Champion Melina. Maria states that Melina was the "Whore" of the WWE. Maria speaks out on how Melina would hold meetings with all the divas and talk about who can date who.

Maria says that Melina is not a great worker, and that she does not know why WWE still keeps her around. Maria says Melina always tried to be better than Mickie James. In the process, Maria also explains that every time before a match, Melina would demand the other divas to do certain moves. Obviously, Melina and Maria did not get along.

Add dislike relationship between Maria and Melina.

• Like 1

Rookie: Husky Harris (Duke Rotunda, son of IRS)

Pro: Cody Rhodes

Rookie: Eli Cottonwood

Pro: John Morrison

Rookie: Percy Watson

Pro: MVP

Rookie: Titus O’Neil

Pro: Zack Ryder

Rookie: Kaval (aka. Low-Ki)

Pro: Lay-Cool

Rookie: Lucky Cannon

Pro: Mark Henry

Rookie: Michael McGillicutty (aka Joe Hennig Son of “Mr. Perfect” Curt Hennig)

Pro: Kofi Kingston

Rookie: Alex Riley

Pro: The Miz

Change Duke Rotundo to Husky Harris

• Like 3

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Rookie: Titus O’Neil

Rookie: Michael McGillicutty (aka Joe Hennig Son of “Mr. Perfect” Curt Hennig)

To help Lucky Cannon is Johnny Prime of FCW so he should be renamed to be constant with his new NXT persona. I guess his gimmick will be underdog with all the adversity he has dealt with. well at least that is from the video package.

• Like 2

Rookie: Titus O'Neil

Rookie: Michael McGillicutty (aka Joe Hennig Son of "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig)

To help Lucky Cannon is Johnny Prime of FCW so he should be renamed to be constant with his new NXT persona. I guess his gimmick will be underdog with all the adversity he has dealt with. well at least that is from the video package.

Should all season 2 NXT rookies except Kaval and Michael McGillicutty get overness raised by 5? Husky Harris current overness is very low. They're all about to get more face time. Seemed like decent pop for both Kaval and Michael from TV. Raise Michael by 7? Keep Kaval where he is, he is already over

• Like 2

Bill I want to hear your opinion on Jaime Koeppe in the game despite only being used for a one-off magazine shoot and a video package about the shoot that went no where and no connection with wrestling ever since.

First, keep in mind that Jaime Koeppe was already in the data when I started working on it. When I first started (in May 2006) a very hard rule I kept was to never delete someone already in the data until they either:

A: Died

B: Were proven to be a fake worker

If she were not in the game before I started working on it, I don't forsee myself adding her, because of the lack of really doing anything in the wrestling business. If anything, I'd make her a production worker and depending on the info I'm about to present, that might be stretching it. I mean, I'm leafing through the WWE Encyclopedia and there isn't a trace of her, while there are articles on Legends such as The Gobbledy Gooker, Shelton Benjamin's Mother and Phantasio... Hell, they even have a half a page on Chris Benoit, while most of the time, they do everything within their power to delete him from WWE History. That tells me how much the WWE thinks of Jaime Koeppe.

The reason I say production is because her resume states that she was a "Lead" on WWE Confidential. Does that mean she hosted the show, or something to that effect? Or, are they considering a video of her that aired on the show to be a "leading role?" I don't know, to be honest, I think I watched Confidential once. On a related note, her IMDB page says she was at the 2003 Summerslam. Again, not sure what capacity she appeared in as I don't have that particular year of Summerslam in my library.

One thing I try to do when making updates (and sometimes, it's very difficult) is to not use my personal feelings on a person effect the data. Personally, I could care less about Jaime Koeppe being in the data. But, the minute I delete her, I'm 99.99% sure there would be a post (or multiple posts) wanting someone else deleted, because they did less than Koeppe did in wrestling, or would want her added back, simply because they DO care about her being in the data.

Look at it this way: There are workers still in the data that I have found ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on... Not that they didn't wrestle, but some of them, I'm not even sure they EXIST. I'm hoping to get some of that rectified before the next update, as I mentioned before. If people are worried about us hitting the 5000 worker limit and that's part of the reason for wanting other workers deleted, to make room, I would say don't worry about it. The 5000 limit is simply a spot for me to be able to stop, take a bit of time, clean up things in the data (and delete workers who we can't even prove exist, let alone wrestle) and give the overall data a "tune up." 5000 was never meant to be a number that I would "never go over" and if I said or insinuated that, I apologize... It's just a "resting spot," so when we hit 5000, I can focus more attention on researching the info on the workers in the game, as opposed to adding more workers and making the list of things to research even longer (I think it's at 33 pages as of now).

There are also workers that I have added that, even while adding them, I was shaking my head laughing, because, in my opinion, they shouldn't be in the data. Two off the top of my head are Danny Bonaduce and Donald Trump. Yes, I know Bonaduce has had a wrestling match or two and beat the hell out of Barry Williams in a Celebrity Boxing gig, but is that really enough to be in the data? Hell, Drew Carey was in a Royal Rumble match, Lawrence Taylor was in a WrestleMania "Main Event," Floyd Mayweather was in a WrestleMania match, Mr. T was in 2 WrestleManias... Hopefully, you see where I'm going. Unfortunately, there isn't a hard-set "line" on what would make someone eligible to be in the data. People are gonna have different opinions on that and there really is no right answer.

In short, Jaime Koeppe is in the data primarily because of two reasons:

A: She was in before I started working on the updates

B: deleting her (or moving her to a Prod in the staff area) would open a can of worms that would have posts like "Worker X did less than Jaime Koeppe, they should be deleted too," or "How can you have Danny Bonaduce and Donald Trump in the data and NOT have the first ever diva search winner in?"

Honestly, if it were MY game (and yes, I realize I do the updating, but everyone should know that I don't consider anything to be solely "MY" decision) I would likely stick her in production, based off of what I know of her WWE (and Pro Wrestling) tenure. But then, people would argue that since she appeared in a video package, she should be eligible to be in the video package and bikini contest angles... Which of course, you can't do as a staff member.

Again, there are just so many ways you could look at the situation... Me? I tend to agree that she probably shouldn't be in the data and only as a staffer if in at all. But again, I'm not too pro on having Danny F'n Bonaduce in there either... Just my personal opinion.

-Bill

• Like 2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Bill I want to hear your opinion on Jaime Koeppe in the game despite only being used for a one-off magazine shoot and a video package about the shoot that went no where and no connection with wrestling ever since.

First, keep in mind that Jaime Koeppe was already in the data when I started working on it. When I first started (in May 2006) a very hard rule I kept was to never delete someone already in the data until they either:

A: Died

B: Were proven to be a fake worker

If she were not in the game before I started working on it, I don't forsee myself adding her, because of the lack of really doing anything in the wrestling business. If anything, I'd make her a production worker and depending on the info I'm about to present, that might be stretching it. I mean, I'm leafing through the WWE Encyclopedia and there isn't a trace of her, while there are articles on Legends such as The Gobbledy Gooker, Shelton Benjamin's Mother and Phantasio... Hell, they even have a half a page on Chris Benoit, while most of the time, they do everything within their power to delete him from WWE History. That tells me how much the WWE thinks of Jaime Koeppe.

The reason I say production is because her resume states that she was a "Lead" on WWE Confidential. Does that mean she hosted the show, or something to that effect? Or, are they considering a video of her that aired on the show to be a "leading role?" I don't know, to be honest, I think I watched Confidential once. On a related note, her IMDB page says she was at the 2003 Summerslam. Again, not sure what capacity she appeared in as I don't have that particular year of Summerslam in my library.

One thing I try to do when making updates (and sometimes, it's very difficult) is to not use my personal feelings on a person effect the data. Personally, I could care less about Jaime Koeppe being in the data. But, the minute I delete her, I'm 99.99% sure there would be a post (or multiple posts) wanting someone else deleted, because they did less than Koeppe did in wrestling, or would want her added back, simply because they DO care about her being in the data.

Look at it this way: There are workers still in the data that I have found ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on... Not that they didn't wrestle, but some of them, I'm not even sure they EXIST. I'm hoping to get some of that rectified before the next update, as I mentioned before. If people are worried about us hitting the 5000 worker limit and that's part of the reason for wanting other workers deleted, to make room, I would say don't worry about it. The 5000 limit is simply a spot for me to be able to stop, take a bit of time, clean up things in the data (and delete workers who we can't even prove exist, let alone wrestle) and give the overall data a "tune up." 5000 was never meant to be a number that I would "never go over" and if I said or insinuated that, I apologize... It's just a "resting spot," so when we hit 5000, I can focus more attention on researching the info on the workers in the game, as opposed to adding more workers and making the list of things to research even longer (I think it's at 33 pages as of now).

There are also workers that I have added that, even while adding them, I was shaking my head laughing, because, in my opinion, they shouldn't be in the data. Two off the top of my head are Danny Bonaduce and Donald Trump. Yes, I know Bonaduce has had a wrestling match or two and beat the hell out of Barry Williams in a Celebrity Boxing gig, but is that really enough to be in the data? Hell, Drew Carey was in a Royal Rumble match, Lawrence Taylor was in a WrestleMania "Main Event," Floyd Mayweather was in a WrestleMania match, Mr. T was in 2 WrestleManias... Hopefully, you see where I'm going. Unfortunately, there isn't a hard-set "line" on what would make someone eligible to be in the data. People are gonna have different opinions on that and there really is no right answer.

In short, Jaime Koeppe is in the data primarily because of two reasons:

A: She was in before I started working on the updates

B: deleting her (or moving her to a Prod in the staff area) would open a can of worms that would have posts like "Worker X did less than Jaime Koeppe, they should be deleted too," or "How can you have Danny Bonaduce and Donald Trump in the data and NOT have the first ever diva search winner in?"

Honestly, if it were MY game (and yes, I realize I do the updating, but everyone should know that I don't consider anything to be solely "MY" decision) I would likely stick her in production, based off of what I know of her WWE (and Pro Wrestling) tenure. But then, people would argue that since she appeared in a video package, she should be eligible to be in the video package and bikini contest angles... Which of course, you can't do as a staff member.

Again, there are just so many ways you could look at the situation... Me? I tend to agree that she probably shouldn't be in the data and only as a staffer if in at all. But again, I'm not too pro on having Danny F'n Bonaduce in there either... Just my personal opinion.

-Bill

I have no problem with having her in BUT if she is in Bonaduce and Trump should stay in for actually doing more. Hell, I'd put Rodman, Mr. T and Money Mayweather in because they were used for several months while Koeppe was used for say a video package and a cameo on SummerSlam that might have been deleted from the dvd. I think IMDB lists wrestling shows weird. I think the WWE Confidential piece was the video package for her RAW video package.

Sure beats people saying "she's hot" every other time I bring it up. <_<

• Like 4

I have no problem with having her in BUT if she is in Bonaduce and Trump should stay in for actually doing more. Hell, I'd put Rodman, Mr. T and Money Mayweather in because they were used for several months while Koeppe was used for say a video package and a cameo on SummerSlam that might have been deleted from the dvd. I think IMDB lists wrestling shows weird. I think the WWE Confidential piece was the video package for her RAW video package.

Sure beats people saying "she's hot" every other time I bring it up.

jaime.jpg

How can you say no to "that".

• Like 9

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Sure beats people saying "she's hot" every other time I bring it up.

jaime.jpg

How can you say no to "that".

I would but I mean that as an excuse to keep her in the game. Need I remind you already have:

Annie Social:

1257439905annie-social.jpg

• Like 4

Personally, I'd lover Kaval's overness at least 5 points.

He's currently listed as having a 63 overness in the game. If we had to lower Daniel Bryan's overness to be on WWE NXT, then we definitely should lower Kaval's, as right now he's not at all more over then Daniel Bryan, he hasn't even appeared on tv long enough for a reaction yet!

Bryan (if I'm not mistaken) has 61 overness right now? If so, I think 58 is fine for Kaval.

EDIT: Also, I saw in the original EWRevenge data, Daniel Bryan's gimmick was unique. I think if he once had the gimmick he should deserve to have it again.

Edited by Cauchi19
  • Like 3

I dis-agree with Rhinos overness being lowered. Just a few years ago he was world champ, what 4 or 5 years ago, I forget. Why would his overness be lowered for? I have only seen it take a nosedive in recent updates...

If you lower his overness, Lower Sabu, DDP, Monty Brown, Buff Bagwell, Roddy Piper, JBL, Ken Shamrock, just to name a few as well...

I dont want you to lower any of those peoples overness... Im just making my point. Just cause Rhino hasnt been on TV for awhile, like the ones mentioned above, doesnt mean his overness should be dropped...

So...Rhino overness should be at about 77, same as Ravens...

~

On to another topic. Can we raise TNA's PI to 10 Global? Not that I think they should be global, Infact I feel they are only National in real life, however, with them having a good roster and a TV show, they get risen to Global within a month or two every time...

That means your whole overness system gets thrown out of whack just a few months in as everyone on the TNA roster gets an overness boost when they reach global. So all the time you have spent getting everyones overness just right goes out the door within few months...

Another way around this would be to lower everyones overness by 2 or 3 points each on the TNA roster. Im just sick of getting the message "TNA has risen to Global" within the first few months of my new promotion, and then finding out Ric Flair, Kurt Angle are both 100% over and I dont have anyone 100% over...

• Like 3

Personally, I'd lover Kaval's overness at least 5 points.

He's currently listed as having a 63 overness in the game. If we had to lower Daniel Bryan's overness to be on WWE NXT, then we definitely should lower Kaval's, as right now he's not at all more over then Daniel Bryan, he hasn't even appeared on tv long enough for a reaction yet!

Bryan (if I'm not mistaken) has 61 overness right now? If so, I think 58 is fine for Kaval.

EDIT: Also, I saw in the original EWRevenge data, Daniel Bryan's gimmick was unique. I think if he once had the gimmick he should deserve to have it again.

I think "Man on a Mission" Would be a better gimmick then "Angry Young Man". Unless you give him Unique back, which I would be all for. Im saying he should have Man on a Mission, as he is on a Mission to prove Cole and Miz wrong that he is really as good as he really is. Angry Young man, to me is a heelish gimmick, but Man on a Mission is face, to me, even though I think both can be used for either Heel or Face. Or go back to "No Gimmick Needed", as he has never needed a Gimmick before...

Also, I agree with Kaval being lower then Bryan in overness... Maybe Raise Bryan to 63 Overness(He just beat The Miz on Raw!) and lower Kaval to 60, I heard he got a huge pop on NXT last night...

Edited by phillip2272
  • Like 1