EWR 2010 Stats Update: June

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Any chance of adding WFX as a promotion? Roster members include Kip (James), Charlie Haas, (Kevin) Thorn, U-Gene, (Hardcore) Bob Holly, Larry Zybsko, Shawn Daivari, Jon Cutler, Johnny Fairplay and Tajiri.... And accodring t one of the other stars twitter pages hurricane helms is set to join them soon too. I would like to play as them.

I second this. I just watched an episode of their TV show online and they have a pretty star studded roster, most of which are already in the game. Plus, they signed a TV deal with America One.

I would third thisthough.... I just watched it, im hooked FINALLY Charlie Haas is being booked properly.. Worlds Greatest Wrestler

make sure you check thse guys out ppl

There have only been two promotions to be added within a month or so since their debut from when Bill did the updates and those were high profile promotions in EVOLVE and Wrestlicious. They are just debuted and who's to say they don't close up due to lack of interest. Also if I am not mistaken there are a number of promotions that should be added as well that WFX should not jump in line UNLESS it can be voted incase a fed is closed or can't properly be upkept like an IWRG or NYWC.

I hear what your saying phenomenal.... BUT, how would you classify a major promotion? I would not consider wrestleicious a major promotion, who are their STARS, female orientated and i dont believe they have anybody on their roster with the star power of a Trish Stratus, Awesome Kong, Lita hell even Kelly Kelly. WFX on the other side have the backing of known wrestlers like Hardcore Holly, Billy Gunn/Kip James, Eugene, Daivari/Sheik Abdul Bashir and Charlie Haas? Not trying to pick just trying to get a better understanding

Wrestlicious and EVOLVE have gotten press coverage. Wrestlicious for their cheesy videos and being on television and EVOLVE for being a Gabe Sapolsky project which on the internet will get you instant cred. YES Wrestlicious biggest draws are SHIMMER talents who don't even go by their established indy names but it was voted in hands down and so was EVOLVE. Hell if people got stats for Booker T's PWA students, that would have been in the game by now because people wanted it in and it won in the voting before everyone realized that you could not find the information on the workers to make the promotion sustainable in the game from the beginning.

Wrestlicious is a major promotion as it has semi-national television deal in at least one nation which is something the NWA don't have, EVOLVE does not have, CZW, JAPW, ECCW, ECWA, IWA East Coast, FIP and any other promotion that is not WWE, TNA, RoH, AAA, CMLL or Dragon Gate USA have and I am not including the Puerto Rican feds in this. So yes Wrestlicious may be out matched talent wise to say EVOLVE, NWA Pro, FIP but they have more notice than they do.

WFX looks to be a good fed based on the talents involved. HOWEVER I would not put them in so quickly because there have been a lot of promotions that flamed out rather quickly after pomp and circumstance like the Maximo's promotion, Pro-Wrestling World 1, the one promoted by one Atlas Security that featured Steve Corino vs. Teddy Hart, NWA Charlotte, H-2 Pro Wrestling with Court H Bauer and the afformentioned Teddy Hart, Vampiro's RXLL and countless others that could have been put into EWR easily because of who promoted them even though they were around for no more than 2/3 cards.

As of right now these are promotions that people would want added to the game as of the past few months:

Lucha Libre USA(the Masked Warriors project on MTV)

Perros del Mal(in America as Viva La Lucha on PPV)

WFX

2CW(pretty known fed out the Rochester/Syracuse area of NY)

BANG!(Dory Funk Jr.'s promotion out of Florida)

NWA New Beginnings(what came from NWA Charlotte)

NECW(Sheldon Goldberg's promotion out of Boston)

DTU(a hardcore promotion out Mexico ran by Crazzy Boy)

DTU, NECW, BANG! and Lucha Libre USA are defiantly stable promotions that can be added. 2CW has been around a few years but now are allowing out of state fans to come free. Perros del Mal has been around for over a year and have been quazi active since last summer. NWA New Beginnings and WFX are relatively new promotions and I do not know a whole lot about them.

And on a side note directed at Sizzle: Charlie Haas is used right in JAPW which he has worked for at any moment he is not under a WWE deal. He may not be a main eventer but it is not like he is a pushover or just used for comedic relief.

• Like 1

So, I was playing a WWE game and I couldn't but notice that possibly one of the worst luchadors of all time, maybe the worst (Hunico/Incognito) has a really high speed stat (78), which puts him higher than Kofi Kingston, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Chavo Guerrero, Jamie Noble, Primo, Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu both Dudebusters and lots of other far better workers than him who have great matches with high flyers or has great high flying skill. He shouldn't have 78 nor should be anywhere near 78, 64 speed at most for him, and even then I'd have him lower, probably 56.

... also, I'd lower R-Truth's speed to around 76. Good, fun worker, but I wouldn't rate him at 81. Possibly boost Kofi to around 80 as well.

EDIT: For Lucha Libre USA; John Walters wrestled as RJ Brewer. Not sure on TJP, I'll get searching though.

EDIT AGAIN: I believe TJP wrestled as one of the following three names: Lujo Esquire, PR Flyer or the San Juan Kid, since those are the only three I can't find anything on.

EDIT A THIRD TIME: Apparently Alan Funk worked the tapings under the name Chi Chi.

Screw it, I'll just throw the results in spoilers and say what I know.

1) Lujo Esquire & Octagoncito b Misteriocito & Rellik [MW TAG, TOURNAMENT]

2) Magno DQ RJ Brewer

3) Hijo del Lizmark & Sadistiko b Charly Malice & Súper Nova

4) Hijo de Pierroth (MR), Neutroncito, Oriental b Máscara Púrpura, PR Flyer, San Juan Kid

5) Chi Chi & Pequeño Halloween b Mascarita Dorada & Mini Park

6) Marco Corleone b Tinieblas Jr. [MW HEAVY, tournament]

Lujo = ???

Octagoncito = He used to work for AAA, however not AAA's current Octagoncito.

Misteriocito = Misterioso's Mini.

RelliK = Same one from TNA

Magno = Same Magno people know

RJ Brewer = John Walters

Hijo del Lizmark = Same Lizmark people know, but masked again.

Sadistiko = ???

Charly Malice = Charly Manson

Súper Nova = The luchador WWE supposedly signed a few months back who's finishing up his contracts in Mexico

Hijo de Pierroth = Same Pierroth people know

Neutroncito = ???

El Oriental = Same Oriental people know

Mascara Purpura = Mexican Indy Worker

PR Flyer = ???

San Juan Kid = ???

Chi Chi = Alan Funk/Kwee Wee (?)

Pequeno Halloween = Mini Halloween

Mascarita Dorada = The very mini.

Mini Park = Not one of the three known Park Minis. Ones dead, ones the current Octagoncito in AAA and the others the current Parkita in AAA, both of which worked Triplemania.

Marco Corleone = Mark Jindrak

Tinieblas Jr. = Same Tinieblas people know.

Marco had a manager called Solid who was basically a regular sized version of Super Porky.

Chi Chi had a manager called La Tigersa.

San Juan Kid and PR Flyer wrestled as The Puerto Rican Powers.

La ParK and La Parka will both be appearing for it in the future as well, but worked Triplemania so they missed the first tapings.

Edited by Black Majik
  • Like 1

Any chance of adding WFX as a promotion? Roster members include Kip (James), Charlie Haas, (Kevin) Thorn, U-Gene, (Hardcore) Bob Holly, Larry Zybsko, Shawn Daivari, Jon Cutler, Johnny Fairplay and Tajiri.... And accodring t one of the other stars twitter pages hurricane helms is set to join them soon too. I would like to play as them.

Lucha Libre USA would be a better choice.

You mean if it lasts more than 4 episodes right? The last time MTV had a show, it was WSX and despite being good, it only lasted 4 episodes before being canceled and the other 5 aired episodes were shown in a marathon. At this rate, Perros del Mal who are doing the Viva La Lucha show, would actually be a better candidate. And to be honest, their roster unlike the former IWRG is more concrete.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Lucha Libre USA has been having...house shows if you will for awhile.

You mean if it lasts more than 4 episodes right? The last time MTV had a show, it was WSX and despite being good, it only lasted 4 episodes before being canceled and the other 5 aired episodes were shown in a marathon. At this rate, Perros del Mal who are doing the Viva La Lucha show, would actually be a better candidate. And to be honest, their roster unlike the former IWRG is more concrete.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Lucha Libre USA has been having...house shows if you will for awhile.

Nope. I'm one hundred percent sure it's a new company completely that had their first set of TV Tapings at their first show ever just a few days ago.

Also, while I'm here, I'd raise Trent Baretta's overness to 45, which is either the same or around the same as Caylen Croft.

EDIT:

In June 2009, a one-hour syndicated series Luchamania was launched on regional Hispanic U.S. broadcasters and Mexico Sur. Lucha Libre USA regularly produces live events in major US arenas.

Nate's right. Wow.

Also, possibly add a Tag Team between Yoshi Tatsu and Goldust? They tagged a fair few times on ECW and house shows and whatnot, and a few times on Superstars. 8 EXP if it does get added.

Edited by Black Majik

Nope. I'm one hundred percent sure it's a new company completely that had their first set of TV Tapings at their first show ever just a few days ago.

Also, while I'm here, I'd raise Trent Baretta's overness to 45, which is either the same or around the same as Caylen Croft.

EDIT:

In June 2009, a one-hour syndicated series Luchamania was launched on regional Hispanic U.S. broadcasters and Mexico Sur. Lucha Libre USA regularly produces live events in major US arenas.

Nate's right. Wow.

21kh1c1.gif

Using your own sig against you.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

The Lucha Libre USA house shows you speak of is kinda flawed. They promoted the AAA shows in California and Las Vegas last year. This is the first time they used there own guys. TJP is not Lujo Esquire for sure because he looked like a bigger luchadore at about 220ish while TJP is at about 187.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Percy Watson without question should have SS Look checked. And I stand by the fact that he should have a mid to high 70s stat for charisma.

It isn't a fact, it is an opinion. My opinion differs from your's. He is entertaining but I wouldn't put him any higher than 65 for now. I also disagree that he should not have superstar look checked, sure he has a decent build but he gets it so should Titus O'Neil. Also those glasses are unique but the strap makes him look like a goof. I can't take him as a superstar with the glass strap.

• Like 6

For the Superstar look, in my opinion at least, Percy should in no way have it, Red nailed it, he doesn't look like a superstar, he looks like a goofy guy. However, I do agree on the charisma bump into the high 70's, but if Red thinks he should be 65 or so, maybe just put him at 70-71 for now? He owns his gimmick and is charismatic as heck, so he deserves a bump in some shape or form, at least.

Edited by Black Majik
  • Like 4

I think Watson has a superstar look as much as many others in the game or Cena.. and his charisma needs to be at least 70 because he brings charisma to the ring and high energy which will catch on with fans at live venues..

As for the goofyness, ever think that that is his character? Much like The Heartbreakers (who deserve an upping of charisma to high 60s/ low 70s) and Scotty Too Hotty

Edited by Former DarthHurricane
  • Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I think Watson has a superstar look as much as many others in the game or Cena.. and his charisma needs to be at least 70 because he brings charisma to the ring and high energy which will catch on with fans at live venues..

As for the goofyness, ever think that that is his character? Much like The Heartbreakers (who deserve an upping of charisma to high 60s/ low 70s) and Scotty Too Hotty

Yeah but Scotty and the Heartthrobs/Heartbreakers were not overly goofy. IF he took off the glasses, I could see him with superstar look. They make him look like a goof and not a star. I just don't think he is worth the high 70's like others said. He sounds like someone cut off his balls and his voice comes off more annoying than captivating to me. Who knows in a few weeks I might change my opinnion but as of now, I don't get his charisma even more so than the Orton I'll (dramatic pause) speak (dramatic pause) slow school of promos.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red
  • Like 1

SS Look shouldn't be based on his attire. Just because his gimmick is to dress and act goofy does not negate the fact that he should have SS Look. It shouldn't be based on something as temporary as attire/gimmick, which can be changed in-game.

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 1

Watson is well built but his face compeletely doesn't match the Superstar Look. And it has nothing to do with the glasess. Of course KrisClassic is right that that SS should not be determined by gimmick or attire.

Edited by Stratosfaction

Does anybody have a mirror?

Megaupload is blocked in Turkey, so... yeah.

Seconding this request please. Rapidshare/Mediafire/Sendspace are all fine.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kkkz2bmxt4k

• Like 1

If it is a work, then how come he is the only rookie to lose his contract? They were all involved in the "incident" monday, so surely they should all have had implications.

If it is a shoot/real incident... 3 months to Danielson in TNA?

It's looking pretty real to me

Credit PWInsider:

Former WWE star Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson, the name we'll have to get used to calling him by again) was released today as punishment for going beyond the company's PG standards and practices during the NXT invasion angle on Monday, according to sources within the company. The belief among those I spoke to is that when Danielson choked Justin Roberts with his tie, he broke a company protocol that was put in place after the Benoit tragedy that talents were not to use ropes or objects to choke opponents.I am told that the final decision was made earlier today and Danielson was informed shortly before the company publicly announced it. For those who are thinking this is an angle, I am told by everyone I have spoken to that it is not, although I want to point out a number of wrestlers in the company do believe it is a work.

For those who are wondering why the company is giving Danielson such a harsh punishment, well a former company executive is running for office, although how much of a cause and effect is there is anyone's guess. It's certainly a viable theory, since the company has been very gun shy about going outside of their PG rating.

There's no word as to whether Danielson was aware of the protocol at the time of the angle, although the Roberts choking was one of the elements that made the end of Raw so memorable. It's interesting to note that at least on the company's Youtube.com channel, the incident, including the choke, are still available for viewing.

The loss of Danielson will immediately change the future of the WWE NXT angle since he was considered the most versatile and well rounded performer of the group and would have been extremely important in carry the brunt of the in-ring work load.

The release of Danielson does put him in an amazing position on the independent scene. How many top flight stars get signed, leave, and get released right after laying out the WWE champion?

We'll have more on this as it develops.

If this really is true, then that's honestly the stupidest thing I have ever heard. The WWE wasted a real talent over an incident that really wasn't that big of a deal.

• Like 1