Rey Mysterio won the World Title.

Sheamus won the WWE Title.

WWE Fatal4Way Spoilers:

Alicia Fox won the WWE Divas title.

Boo at number 2 :angry:

Query about NXT season 1 Rookies

Should they be added to RAW as they seem to only show up there?

Even though they're against "WWE Management"

WWE Fatal4Way Spoilers:

Alicia Fox won the WWE Divas title.

Boo at number 2 :angry:

Query about NXT season 1 Rookies

Should they be added to RAW as they seem to only show up there?

Even though they're against "WWE Management"

I think they should :)

And don't you think Evan Bourne should get some boost in overness?

Not sure if this has been posted, but maybe change one of Douglas Willaims (TNA) finishers to the "Tornado DDT" - Top rope standing. He has used it at least twice to end matches in recent shows and it looks to be a new long-term move.

- Change the name of Mr. Anderson finisher to Mic Drop

- Change the name of Kazarian finishers to Back to the Future and Bicycle Kick (both Impact)

- Change the name of Kiyoshi finishers to Suicide Solution and D.O.A. (both Impact)

- I think Jay Lethal deserves a little boost in his charisma after last Thursday promo on Impact with Ric Flair

- Rename the current Ric Flair stable (I can't remember the name) to "Fortune", Add James Storm, Kazarian and Robert Roode, remove Desmond Wolfe and Chelsea

- Make Chelsea Tweener at least. She wants to stay with Abyss (before her Heel Turn) and not with Desmond Wolfe

- Turn Abyss Heel with the Psycho Gimmick.

- Add the team of Eric Young and Kevin Nash called The Band III, also de-active The Band I, after Scott Hall firing.

- De-active the team of Hernandez and Matt Morgan, these two are in a current rivalry and doesn't look that they are going to team up again

- After Douglas Williams last match of Impact, Brian Kendrick attack her. Maybe turn Brian Kendrick face.

- In my opinion, So Cal Val should be a non-wrestler and not a Manager, she doesn't manage any wrestler since more than 1 year

- Since last December, Mick Foley only participate in 3 matches (Final Resolution 2009, Against All Odds 2010, and a match against Jeff Jarrett on Impact in a Career vs Career match), so in my opinion he must be a non-wrestler considering that he only participate in matches occasionally.

Edited by SpanishMen

Based on Terry Funk's book:

-Add a friendship between Terry Funk and Goldust.

-Add a friendship between Terry Funk and Bob Orton.

-Change the relationship between Terry Funk and Dusty Rhodes to a loyalty.

-Add a friendship between Terry Funk and Jerry Lawler.

-Add a friendship between Terry Funk and Jimmy Hart.

-Add a friendship between Terry Funk and Jim Cornette.

-Remove the dislike between Terry Funk and Ric Flair.

-Add a friendship between Terry Funk and Atsushi Onita.

-Add a friendship between Terry Funk and Masanobu Fuchi.

-Add a friendship between Atsushi Onita and Masanobu Fuchi.

Edited by KrisClassic

I think that match was to just give everyone an appearance on WrestleMania...

Just to be a part of the atmosphere. and to insure they were too busy to go checking out the ROH show :shifty:

Yeah, reportedly they like giving everyone a big Wrestlemania payday so they squeeze them on the pre-show.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

according to Matt Hardy on twitter add friendship between

Matt Hardy- Jack Swagger

Jack Swagger- Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson- Matt Hardy

Also add loyalty between Milano Collection AT and Shawn Michaels, accordng to wikipedia Shawn trained him in his American training

That would be with Rudy Boy Gonzales and NOT HBK. Shawn already moved on from the TWA by that point and Rudy took over.

Matt Hardy- Jack Swagger

Mr. Anderson- Matt Hardy

Also add loyalty between Milano Collection AT and Shawn Michaels, accordng to wikipedia Shawn trained him in his American training

I don't think just because Matt put up a picture of the 3 together, that Friendship should be added between the 3 in the game.

Matt Hardy- Jack Swagger

Mr. Anderson- Matt Hardy

I don't think just because Matt put up a picture of the 3 together, that Friendship should be added between the 3 in the game.

Your right, pic doesnt....... BUT how about...

"In K-Town in NYC having a late night dinner with my old friend @second power ((Mr. Anderson) seems like good reason to add a friendship) & @JackSwaggerRAW- great times with good 'ol friends....."

Guest The Phenomenal Red

More RAW Spoilers:

Bret Hart is no longer RAW GM BUT do not remove him from WWE. Source PWInsider.com:

As I noted last night in the PWInsider.com Elite section, WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart will be getting married on 7/24 for the third time.

The word among the wrestlers yesterday was that the marriage was why Hart was off television. There was no immediate indication as to when he would be returning.

Bret was replaced by a "mystery GM" who e-mails Michael Cole, the matches. Not sure what to do because if Michael Cole is made into an worker, the King-Cole team for RAW could not work anymore. Cole has been in angles of late ie: getting slapped by Daniel Bryan and the confrontation with Daniel Bryan as well.

Matt Hardy- Jack Swagger

Mr. Anderson- Matt Hardy

"In K-Town in NYC having a late night dinner with my old friend @second power ((Mr. Anderson) seems like good reason to add a friendship) & @JackSwaggerRAW- great times with good 'ol friends....."

ok, well Bill can decide on that than .

To me everytime somebody say "John Doe" is my friend, it shouldn't mean it has to be added into the game. Cause before long unless there is a known beef, just about everyone that been in WWE in the past several years are going to be friends, everyone in TNA are going to be friends and so on,etc.

If they say something like we hang or talk to each other all the time, some good explanation why they like each other, then yeah add a friendship, having dinner with my friends doesn't really work for me.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Matt Hardy- Jack Swagger

Mr. Anderson- Matt Hardy

ok, well Bill can decide on that than .

To me everytime somebody say "John Doe" is my friend, it shouldn't mean it has to be added into the game. Cause before long unless there is a known beef, just about everyone that been in WWE in the past several years are going to be friends, everyone in TNA are going to be friends and so on,etc.

If they say something like we hang or talk to each other all the time, some good explanation why they like each other, then yeah add a friendship, having dinner with my friends doesn't really work for me.

I can see both sides of it. I'd put Hardy and Anderson as friends mainly because they are supposedly long time friends. Jack Swagger being a friend of theirs I would wait on until it is double sourced.

In MMA news I think Brock Lesnar and Batista should have a dislike relationship. Credit to PWInsider.com

In an interview promoting his 7/3 return to the UFC Octagon against Shane Carwin for the UFC Heavyweight championship, Brock Lesnar was asked about Batista's claims to a TMZ.com cameraman he would be fighting for Strikeforce.

Lesnar responded, "Get in line, everybody and their dog wants to get into fighting. Next question. We're talking about a heavyweight championship fight, not some wannabe."

To read the MMAFighting.com article, click here.

In a luchablog blog article via a fuego de ring interview with El Alebrije reveals the names of the replacements for him, Histeria and Psicosis in AAA. Psicosis (III) is Toxico which is currently in the game, Histeria (III) is Paul/Pablo Romero a fighter (tick shooting ability) and Mascara Divina as his replacement.

This would make Pablo Romero and Paul Romero alter egos for Histeria III and Mascara Divina has El Alebrije II and Alebrije II(room permiting) as alter egos.

I'd also add dislikes between Alebrije with Psicosis III, Histeria III and Mascara Divina as well as a dislikes between Mascara Sagrada and Mascara Divina, Psicosis II and Psicosis III & Histeria II and Histeria III.

In other lucha news I am not sure if this is listed but:

El Alerije worked as Mascara Sagrada in AAA so I'd add Mascara Sagrada AAA.

If Mascara Divina has that as alter ego, delete that or replace with Mascara Sagrada 2000(if that is not there as an alter ego already.)

Change Mascara Sagrada Jr.'s name to Muerte Roja he has worked under that name for two years now. Add Mascara Jr. as an alter ego as he has used that name sometimes as well.