Stiffness: 51

Selling: 45

Over: 21

Charisma: 60

Attitude: 55

Behavior: 60

Ticked: Superstar Look

http://www.awrwrestling.com/tourinfo.htm

AWR Heavyweight Champion: Rene Dupre with his fomer tag team partner Sylvan Grenier as they re-unite for the first time since they were tag team champions in the WWE.

Judging by this i think we should remove the dislike between the two.... If they didnt like each other/ hadnt buried any previous issues they wouldnt tag together in the indy IMO

• Like 1

I think Sting should be changed from a "non-wrestler" back to a Main Eventer.  He is working a lot of TV lately.  

I second that, but I always change him before I start the promotion myself anyways. If he is a non-wrestler, then Nash, Hall, Jarrett and possibly a few others should be non-wrestlers as well...

While we are on to TNA, why is Mick Foley still on their roster exactly? He hasnt been on TV since March or so, since the loser gets fired match with Double J, and he is still a main eventer. If he is still under contract with them, he should be changed to Non-Wrestler, atleast for the time being...

Also Lacey Von Erich deserves a Charisma Bump. Maybe it just me that loves her voice, and she really isnt that bad on a mic, and lets not forget that half of charisma is in ring mannerisms, I dont know about you, but I found that moment last week with the little person from pint sized brawlers freaking funny. I always raise it to 72 myself, somewhere around their...

• Like 2

I think Sting should be changed from a "non-wrestler" back to a Main Eventer. He is working a lot of TV lately.

I second that, but I always change him before I start the promotion myself anyways. If he is a non-wrestler, then Nash, Hall, Jarrett and possibly a few others should be non-wrestlers as well...

While we are on to TNA, why is Mick Foley still on their roster exactly? He hasnt been on TV since March or so, since the loser gets fired match with Double J, and he is still a main eventer. If he is still under contract with them, he should be changed to Non-Wrestler, atleast for the time being...

Mick Foley is still technically on the TNA books however they only signed him for X amount of appearances and those were being used up quickly so they shelved him with the opinion to used him later on.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I think Sting should be changed from a "non-wrestler" back to a Main Eventer. He is working a lot of TV lately.

Also Lacey Von Erich deserves a Charisma Bump. Maybe it just me that loves her voice, and she really isnt that bad on a mic, and lets not forget that half of charisma is in ring mannerisms, I dont know about you, but I found that moment last week with the little person from pint sized brawlers freaking funny. I always raise it to 72 myself, somewhere around their...

Mick Foley is in the same boat as Rhino, Raven, Dr. Stevie. Sarita,till on the roster page.others, rarely used and still on the roster page. TNA rarely releases talent offically so I wouldn't remove Foley from TNA unless you remove them all. I'd make Foley a non-worker.

Lacey Von Erich is annoying to me so I'd put her at 65 and no more.

Could we maybe raise Wade Barrett's Behavior up a bit from 59, his arrest was a while ago. (2008 was it?) Maybe boost it to 65?

Also could someone tell me why his attitude is at 63?

Yeah I don't believe he should be in Orton territory at all. Not sure why his attitude is that low. Perhaps his time in Europe as a part of Irish Whip?

EDIT:

coud someone make a lite version without needless promotions

Only if you can define "needless promotions" and say what workers would be "needless."

http://www.awrwrestling.com/tourinfo.htm

AWR Heavyweight Champion: Rene Dupre with his fomer tag team partner Sylvan Grenier as they re-unite for the first time since they were tag team champions in the WWE.

Judging by this i think we should remove the dislike between the two.... If they didnt like each other/ hadnt buried any previous issues they wouldnt tag together in the indy IMO

If the money is right, you never know.

I'd put Kaz as a heel in TNA. He seems to be fighting AJ for Flair's mentorship.

There will be some lucha updates in the next few days with AAA's TripleMania. Apparently Perros Del Mal is looking to come to AAA at TripleMania. Not exactly sure if this is a one time deal or not so I'll wait until the weekend.

I'd remove Hernadez from being under a written TNA contract and make it an open tna contract, he has regularly worked in AAA since his "injury." Add him to AAA as a upper midcard pro usa heel and a member of the Legion. Also lower his wages to $30K

Edited by The Phenomenal Red
  • Like 1

Was just watching Smackdown, Kane cut probably his best promo since 2005 tonight so i'd bump up his charisma a few points, i did by 5. I dont know whether to drop his overness by a few points after he was crying.

• Like 2

Was just watching Smackdown, Kane cut probably his best promo since 2005 tonight so i'd bump up his charisma a few points, i did by 5. I dont know whether to drop his overness by a few points after he was crying.

Why would crying equate to a drop is his overness?

• Like 4

Well prior to the crying he cut an above average WWE promo. And the fact that the insist on keeping the character alive and letting him do his first promo in god knows how long. That deserves a few points.

Well prior to the crying he cut an above average WWE promo. And the fact that the insist on keeping the character alive and letting him do his first promo in god knows how long. That deserves a few points.

But you said that he should be dropped in overness because he cried, why should his overness drop?

You didn't answer that question.