Five Must See Movies

Draevyn

Aliens

Shaun of the Dead

The Prestige

In Bruges

American Psycho

Maybe not MUST SEE, but they're certainly awesome films that I'm usually shocked when people tell me they haven't seen them.

All five of those movies are movies I have rented in the last month after realising I had never seen them. Get out of my head TKz

Eh, mine isn't quite that bad. It's more just that my favourite films are at the top, PSX/2/3 games and BluRay in the middle and a random collection of DVD's and VHS at the bottom. (Films that're good but I wouldn't classify as my favourites by any stretch, or one's I just tend to own for some reason.)

For a while the first like, 15 films were in order of my #1-15 films, but I kept changing my mind and taking them out to watch so I kind of gave up on that. >_>

Films you must see for me include:

Downfall

La vita è bella (Life Is Beautiful)

Cinema Paradiso

Big Fish

Audition

Now, I wouldn't say OMG OMG you must see these, but they are a little different from some that other people may have said, and I think they are all really good bits of cinema.

EDIT: Bah, didn't see the bit about non UK language films.....still, you have Big Fish there are least :P

Edited by Liam